Chapter 2

An Exchange Student
chapter two 
The Park
 
It was early in the morning and Sungjae had woken up Peniel because he couldn't seem to go back to sleep, why he wanted to, he didn't know. He just didn't want to be up and about just yet. He looked at Peniel's sleeping face and chuckled poking him in the forehead. "Wake up sleepy head." He said in a slightly loud voice, just enough to wake the other up. Peniel looked at Sungjae for a moment forgetting that he was there, then shook his head. 
"I am awake." Peniel said about a minute later after just sitting there trying to get his brain to function right. He looked up towards Sungjae, "What are you doing awake?" He asked curiously thinking that the other would still be asleep. 
"I'm always awake." Sungjae said chuckling and hit the other on his leg. "No come on, I want to do something." He gave a small pout and left the room to let Peniel get changed and do whatever. Sungjae walked into the kitchen and sat at a stool by a counter. He looked around the kitchen as it had seemed very clean, not even dishes in the sink. He smiled and felt a little at home as this reminded him of how his mom always liked to keep the house clean. He looked back behind him when he heard a door close and shut and saw Peniel walking towards him. "Hello." He said with a smile turning back around as Peniel got into the kitchen. 
"So, want to go anywhere?" Peniel asked the other, getting from the hint that Sungjae said he wanted to do something, he thought he ment to get out of the house. Sungjae nodded his head and Peniel thought for a moment. "We could always go to the park?" He asked as he began to get a bowl from the cabinet and some cereal. 
"That sounds fun." Sungjae said watching the other, he wouldn't ask if he could get anything, because he had aten some food that he had brought from Korea. Peniel began to eat his food, and looked at Sungjae. "Want some?" He asked pointing down at the food with his spoon, Sungjae just shook his head no, and the other shuggedd his shoulders and continued to eat. 
"You ready to go?" Peniel asked rinsing his bowl out and setting it inside the dishwasher. Sungjae nodded his head and the two left for the park. When they arrived they decided to sit down on the benches for a little while. Sungjae brought up the topic of school life since he knew that it was different from Korea, and Peniel tried to explain everything to him. 
"Hey!" Sungjae and Peniel heard a voice say and they both looked over in the direction of it. Peniel saw his friend Changsub walking towards them, he smiled and patted the seat beside him, and the other took it. 
"Who is that?" Changsub asked pointing towards Sungjae, with an introduction of himself from the other. Changsub nodded and smiled. "Great! It's nice to meet you. I'm Changsub." He said and smiled, and stood up. "Well sorry to stop and leave but I got to go to work." He said and left. 
"Bye!" Sungjae yelled waving at the other who was leaving, and looked back at Peniel. "Do you have a job?" He asked curiously, with a tilt to his head. And got a no from peniel. Sungjae nodded his head and stood up. "Can we go home now?" He asked and looked at the time and realized that it was already two. 
Peniel stood up and gestured the other one to follow him. "Come on." He said and began to walk home. 
On the way home the two had found a stray dog that had continued to follow them, even if they hid from it, always found them. Sungjae chuckled lightly, and smiled. "Can we keep him?" He asked looking at Peniel with a pout. 
Peniel quickly looked at the other, "What?" He sighed, not wanting to say no, but he knew that he wouldn't be able to give him a for sure answer. "Let's ask mom and dad first." He said and walked in the door, before shutting it. "You stay here with the dog." He pointed and quickly ran inside to find his parents and ask about the dog. Walking back to the door Peniel looked at Sungjae and sighed. "Sorry." He said taking a long pause and Sungjae had began to feel sad as he knew that bad news was going to come and they couldn't keep the dog. "They said yes." Peniel said and chuckled slightly, glad he was able to fool the other. Sungjae glared at him and hit him in the arm, and the two walked inside and the dog followed him.
"What should we name him?" Sungjae asked looking at the dog that was sitting at their feet in Peniels room. Peniel shrugged his shoulders and continued to think.
 
 
 
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________________
 
 author's note
 
» Hello everyone! Sorry for the long wait of the next chapter! I hope you like this one. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make me a poster? I'll credit you, or atleast know a good poster shop that I could request from? Anyway tell me what you thing about this one! Oh! and want to give ideas of what to name the dog? Comment below on what you think!
I really hope that you like this chapter, even though it was quickly written with the little time that I have at Barnes and Noble. But I did promise an update by early this week or the weekend that had just ended. So here is the update. I promise that I will atleast try to come here everyweekend, and update.