Chapter One

An Exchange Student
chapter one 
The meeting
 
SungJae had woken up when the plane had started to land. He looked around and saw many other passengers waking up and grabbing their things. He stood up and grabbed his carry on bag. He departed the plane and walked into the airport. He walked over and grabbed the rest of his things. He turned around and saw the crowd of people waiting for their family members or friends, or other exchange students. He looked around as he tried to find his. He walked around curiously until he found 'Yook SungJae.' He smiled walking over to the family. 

"H-Hello." Sungjae said to the family and smiled at them. "I'm SungJae." He said trying to use English, even though he hadn't been that good. The family looked at him and smiled. 

"SungJae~!" The older women had said. She looked towards her husband who had put the sign down since there had been no reason to hold it up anymore. The older woman walked SungJae out of the airport and towards their car talking about her family. SungJae nodded his head listening and took note of words that he didn't understand. He sat in the car and waited until the got home. Getting out of the car and leaving some things in their as told. He followed his new parents into the house. "Peniel! Where home!" His mom yelled and shortly after Peniel had come out of a room walking towards him. He looked at his mom as if he new that she was going to say something else. "Help SungJae get his things out of the car." She paused, "I'm going to start making supper." She said walking into the kitchen with her husband following her behind. 

 

Peniel looked at the other kid. "I'm Peniel." He said giving a smile as he walked out towards the car with SungJae following shortly behind him. He grabbed some things and walked into the house waiting for SungJae so he could show him his room. "This is your room." Peniel said setting things down. "Feel free to design it however you like." He said looking towards the boy as he set the bags down. SungJae nodded his head and smiled. "Thanks." He said quietly. Looking around the room, he sat down on the bed. "I'm tired." He said in a quiet voice. 

 

Peniel chuckled lightly. "Jet lagged?" he asked taking a seat beside the boy, only to receive a confused look from the other. "Oh." He said as he took the note that he hadn't understood the word that he had just told him. "It's when you fly into a different time zone and your still trying to get used to it." He tried to explain. SungJae nodded his head. 

"That's 'Sicharo inhan pro." SungJae said telling the other what he had just said in Korean, hoping that he would be able to help. Peniel nodded his head, and smiled. "Okay." He said as he started to leave the room. "Take a nap, if your not awake by supper then I'll wake you. Don't worry about unpacking." He said smiling as he left the room shutting the door behind him. Peniel walked into his bedroom laying down on his bed taking a sigh. He had nothing to do for the time being so he just decided to wait until supper had been done. 

--

Peniel had heard his mother calling for the two boys when supper had finished. Peniel opened his eyes quickly sitting up when he had realized that he had fallen asleep. He had stood up off the bed walking out of the room to see his parents and SungJae already at the table. He took a seat at the table and looked at the food. "What's this?" Peniel asked pouting at the food. 

"I decided that since it's SungJae's first day here I would make some bulgogi." She smiled as she began putting the food on her plate and the others following suit. 

 

After supper had finished Peniel had took care of the dishes and washed them with SungJae sitting at the table waiting for him to be finished. Peniel walked to the table and sat back down looking at SungJae. "Do you want to do anything?" Peniel asked the other as he was bored. SungJae nodded his head, with a smile. "Can we play video games?" SungJae asked. Peniel nodded his head standing up walking to the living room motioning for the other to follow him. The two had played a few video games and talked a little bit before going to sleep for the night. 

 

---  
 
 
 
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________________
 
 author's note
 
» Here is chapter one. Sorry that it terrible. I promise that I will write better chapter's from here on out. This is my first PenJae story and I am so excited. I love them they are so perfect for each other. Well, I seriously believe that SungJae is in love with Peniel. Anyway if you like it comment and subscribe.  ^^