Final

Silhouette

"Mom , what's wrong with that brother ?" a little innocent girl pointed at a teenager that was sitting unemotionally on a swing . Then , her mother pulled that little child to go farther than the boy ,leaving him alone at the playground .

The wind blew even the sky was scorching hot that evening . It was the most favourite weather to him but not without her .

He missed her so damn much .

He looked at his shadow in front of him as he rested his head on the rope of the swing . Not until a minute , he saw another shadow , a long hair wearing a blouse , approaching to the next of his swing .

He closed his eyes , not turning his head to see the girl and sighed deeply . He opened his eyes again , still didn't turn his head to the side . Through the shadow , he saw the girl already sat on the swing beside him . 

It's her . He knew it's her . Without seeing who it is , he just knew it . The girl that he was missing like hell .

"Go away . You messed with my life . You took all what are yours and left the world . But no . Not all of it . " He looked at the shadow that only him can see it . " You left me your shadow , playing with my eyes ." A drop of tear fall on his lap . "Stupid girl . Can't leave me alone , are you ? " He smiled , with tears falling from his eyes .