Free Coupon Date

Baby! Baby! Baby!

(originally posted on my LJ but I forgot to put it here) (enjoy) (please don't hesitate to kill me)

 

 

 

"Do you guys know whose number this is?" Kris asks one day after a schedule, while they were all lounging around in the dorm. He says the number out loud and everyone shrugs, ignoring the Chinese leader.


"This person just asked me to hang out with.. Well I assume it's a guy from the 'dude' so, this dude just asked me to hang out with him." Kris says, but no one responds.

"A sasaeng fan, probably." Was Luhan's ignorant reply as he proceeds to yell at the TV, watching a MU match. Kris rolls his eyes and sighs, settling down next to Suho, the Korean leader enjoying a cup of tea in the kitchen.

"Ignore it." Suho says, smiling at him. "It's probably just a crazy fan, so you shouldn't pay much attention to it. What did he text you, anyways?"

"He said 'i saw u @ mubank today and u were cool so wanna hang out -bb top'. What the does that even mean, man. Who is 'bb top'? Is he like.. An artist I don't know or something." Kris sighs. "The only TOP I know is Big Bang's TOP and--oh wait." His face pales with the realization that it could be Big Bang's TOP texting him and his heart races.

"Oh no."

---

The next day, Kris meets TOP. Nervously, he comes closer to the older guy and sighs, while still keeping a reasonable distance so that TOP wouldn't start noticing him. What is he going to say? What if it's not TOP but it's really a sasaeng fan? What if...

"Hey, you're Kris right? EXO?" A deep voice asks. Kris looks around and finds TOP's curious expression looking at him. "I texted you yesterday, did you not get it?"

Kris gulps. It really was TOP?! How?! HOW DID A TOP, INTERNATIONAL STAR LIKE BIG BANG'S TOP (not that Kris isn't an international star either, but Big Bang's his seniors) FIND OUT HIS NUMBER? No--how did HE even notice HIM? Kris is just a lanky, awkward Chinese member/leader that's barely noticeable. At least that's what he thinks. He's not that noticeable, is he?

"W-well, I thought it was a crazy fan or something.." Kris stutters and smiles shyly, blushing.

"Ah, not a surprise. I should've called you or said hi to you in person, right? With your rising popularity, there will be crazy fans who suddenly texts you like that. Don't feel bad that you suspected me. It reminds me of the old times, really.." TOP says, eyes looking into the distance as if remembering something. Kris just stares.

"So, like I said, wanna hang out?"

---

So they hang out. At YG's building. With the free meal coupons GD gives away almost everyday. Where he gets these, no one will ever know, but at least he's kind enough to give it away instead of keeping it for himself. Kris thinks the cafeteria's pretty nice, but he feels awkward visiting a rival company's building just to have a free meal (because TOP says he doesn't wanna get noticed by fans, but Kris is pretty sure this is going to gain even more interest because who in their right minds would visit a rival company's building just to have a ing free meal with your other celebrity friend this just spells scandal all over it dUUHH).

But you know, at least no one recognizes him. For now. At least he thinks he's not being recognized.

"Hey dude." TOP says, suddenly appearing behind Kris. Kris jumps, then sighs in relief when he sees that it's TOP hyung.

"Uh, hey hyung." He says awkwardly.

"So what do you wanna get? Everything's free with this coupon, you know. God bless GD." TOP says as he rolls his eyes, handing Kris a coupon. "Go get anything you want."

"Uh, okay."

So Kris gets anything he wants and sits down with TOP. They eat mostly in silence until Kris decides to ask all about his work with overseas artists, rapping tips and things that celebrities talk about. TOP says Kris looked cool with EXO and says his group's concept is very nice.

"HEEYY WHO'S THIS?" Seungri jumps in, sitting down next to TOP. TOP glares at his bandmate, and Kris just looks between the two.

"Oh, that tall Chinese kid from EXO. Kris, right? You know, TOP here has been--" TOP shoves a spoonful of mashed potatoes to Seungri's mouth who's laughing and trying to speak at the same time with food in his mouth. Kris can barely make out any words but he thinks he hears crush or something.

"What.."

"Ignore him." TOP says.

"BUT HYUNG HAS A CRUSH ON YOU, KRIS, HE DOE--" TOP covers Seungri's mouth with his hands while smiling kindly at Kris. Kris smiles back, nodding a little as he rushes to finish his food.

"I.. I should leave.." He says, gulping down his drink.

"NOO don't leave yet!" TOP says.

"Yeah, don't leave yet, hyung hasn't asked you for a seffundhs defhst!!!" Seungri yells, mouth filled with a huge chunk of rice.

"What he means to say is, I haven't asked you for a, you know, second hangout." TOP corrects, cheeks becoming red.

"Umm, ok?" Kris his head to the right. "I'll just... Go now. Thanks for the lunch, hyung." He says, turning around and leaving.

"BUT KRIS, TOP HYUNG HASN'T--"

"WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP."

---

"How was YG?" Suho asks, reading a magazine as Kris plops down next to the other leader on the couch, sighing.

"Weird. Really weird. I don't think I want to hang out with him again. Even though he's an international star and all, he's weird. And so are his bandmates."

"But ge, isn't GD cool?" Tao shouts from the kitchen.

"I didn't even meet him.. All I know is he likes to give away free coupons for the cafeteria, that's why I went there because apparently, top star doesn't want to pay." Kris rolls his eyes and scoffs.

"At least you got to hang out with him?" Suho smiles. Kris swears that's all the dude ever does--smile and say obvious things or offer advices that aren't needed (because Kris is smarter than him DAMN IT). He just sighs and leaves the other leader alone, going to his room and lying down, burying his face in the pillow. His phone buzzes as he receives another text, but when he reads it..

'hey kris, lets hang out again next time ok? thx 4 today! -top'

 

 

 

 


OTL WHAT DID I JUST WRITE. GOMEN NE.