From Dreams To Reality

From Dreams To Reality

  You totally forget the purpose you came here for when you stared at the person standing at a distance from you and couldn't stop the rising pain coming from your chest. It hurts when you see him with other people. If only you were always by his side, always there for him. No one to snatch him away from you.

  You shook your head to clear your thoughts.'Open your eyes. He's an idol and you're just a nobody. Why would the thought of dating someone like you ever cross his mind.'You thought to yourself angrily. That's right. Shin DongHo is a international celebrity. It seems like just yesterday both of you are playing in a playground. Then suddenly DongHo started becoming famous, started to leave you and both your memories behind. The memories both of you shared. Sure, DongHo still remembers you but you could feel him getting further and further away.

  You were so deep in thought that you didn't notice someone sat down facing you. "Still studying?" DongHo asked. You got shocked for seeing him suddenly and nearly jumped. Trying to recover, you rolled your eyes and looked at all the girls lining up behind him. "DongHo-ah, at least get rid of the pack of people trailing you while you talk to me." You told him. DongHo turned around and find a line of girls waiting for him. He turned back to you. "I tried but...they just kept following me. They all are just like little bunnies~" DongHo said and both of you shared a laugh together. It was refreshing since it dispels your stress.

  Just then you heard someone calling DongHo and you turned around to see who it was. You weren't surprise to see Yoon Mi there. She was the school's diva and she specially hates you for being DongHo's childhood friend. Either way, you feel the same towards her since she often bullies you when DongHo isn't around. And when DongHo is with you she acts all nice and stuff. Moreover, she's dating DongHo so you can barely get over a day properly with DongHo without her showing up. "Oh...hello." Yoon Mi said to you sarcastically. DongHo didn't notice the tone of her voice because he was busy texting someone through the phone. "DongHo-ah~Come on let's go." She said pouting a little at DongHo at an attempt to act cute. You nearly puke on the spot. DongHo looked up and bid farewell to you with a smile on his face before leaving with Yoon Mi.

  You sighed again but continue on studying, which is the original purpose why you were there. You couldn't tell DongHo what kind of person Yoon Mi really was because you were scared you might hurt DongHo. Moreover, you didn't know how to explain to DongHo how Yoon Mi flush you with a bucket of water in the toilet. Because if DongHo really did have feelings for her then hurting him is the last thing you want to do. You wonder when you are actually going to tell DongHo how you feel about him. Things really have change and it's probably time to grow up. Time to stop thinking about things that would never happen. Time to stop falling into this endless dream.

xxx

  You walked home with DongHo that day, something you haven't been doing for a long time. You were enjoying yourself since it helps you unwind. DongHo offered to buy you a drink and you accept. Both of you sat down on a bench and stared into the dark starry night. "It's beautiful..."DongHo trailed off. You nodded in agreement. You decided to close your eyes and think about the things happening around you but when you open your eyes you were shocked to find DongHo staring at you up-close.

  "Are you okay?" DongHo asked, leaning closer. "I'm fine..." You answered him moodily. Your heart raced so much. "If there's anything wrong you can tell me~" DongHo offered. You shake your head. How could you tell him anything when all the problems are because of him? You took a deep breath, ready to express your feelings for DongHo when his phone rang. You could hear the famillar ringtone song 'Neverland' playing. DongHo answered his phone and told the other person on the line that he would be there soon. After DongHo hung up he looked at you and apologized. Then DongHo got up ready to leave when you hold onto his hand. DongHo turned around to look at you.

  "D-Don't go..." You said to him. It was a little selfish but you didn't want him to go yet. "...I have to. Yoon Mi told me to meet her." DongHo said quietly. You immediately let go of his hand. Yoon Mi...everything is about her. "L-let's end our friendship here DongHo-ah. I can't keep this up. I don't want to get hurt anymore." You told him while getting up. DongHo looked at you, astonished. "What are you talking about?" He asked. "I said that its time to end our friendship here. I want to leave. No, I need  to leave. It hurts..."You told him while crying.

  DongHo didn't know what to say. You got ready to leave when he held your hand. "Tell me what's wrong. Why are you like this all of a sudden?" He asked you. You turned away from him. "Please...stop it. You don't understand how i feel for you. You don't understand what's going through me now." You told him and push his hand away as you continue walking on. "I do understand..."He trailed off. You turn to look at him. "I do understand how you feel because i feel the same way towards you also. I longed to tell you how i feel for you but i was sacred. You didn't seem to care." DongHo said a little sadly.

  "If you feel the same way for me why are you dating Yoon Mi?" You asked a little heatedly. "I-It was all for the media." DongHo answered you. You didn't want to believe him. You still ignore him and walked on when you feel a strong pair of arms hugging you from behind. "Be with me..."DongHo told you. You slowly turned around to face him. You didn't know what to do. You didn't know that this was how her felt for you. DongHo didn't wait for an answer and he just kissed you on the lips. You got a shocked but manage to recover.

  When both of you parted,DongHo stared into your eyes. "I love you...i always did." He told you. Unnoticingly you replied him with the same three words. So this was what being in love feels like. Finally...a dream that had turned into reality.