1 The unknown intense feeling

Chance upon you
Your POV; Well this is it,  you're dismissed!  Enjoy the remaining sunday afternoon that you're left with till tomorrow! , the teacher exulted. I waved goodbye to my friends and plugged into my earphone as I walked to the train station while listening to my iPod which had been set to the random mode by me earlier on , then a K.will's Love Blossom came up which set me going into a dreamy mood. I raised my head to check the arrival time on the electronic announcement board which  appears to be laughing at me as I have to wait for a whole 15 minutes for my train due to some issues with the train which is rather long compared to the 4-5 minutes normally. 'Argh, You can't be doing this to me at this unearthly time of the day, look as the crowd! Damn. ', I mumbled under my breathe. Time passes quickly as i doodled on my phone. I got on the train and stood by the side when i was about to reach my favorite corner inside the cabin a plump girl went ahead of me and attained that spot she then crooked and smirked at me . 'I cant believe this! Look at her! Look at the way she smirks at me! ' i thought furiously while wiping my sweat away. 'Next stop, Grange station.' ,the announcer said. I tried a few times to glance at her by pretending to be looking out of the window as im afraid she will notice me looking at her as i was intimidated by her figure and fearful squinted bloodshot eyes. When i successfully did i saw her grinning to herself, well to be exact she was blushing i was shocked at the sight and trailed her eyes and to realise she was looking at a boy . He was wearing a maroon coloured t-shirt, black jeans and sneakers carrying a dark marine coloured backpack with a small bear accessory hanging on his bag. 'That bear is quite ... Its so cute!' ,I exclaimed suspensefully. I carefully examined him from head to toe but i couldnt see his face as he was on his back. 'He should be around 178cm and should be around my age and must be quite good looking to make her that 's heart flutter.. OOPS I just cursed!' i covered my mouth with force as i facepalmed myself and giggled at my foolishness. Never did i realised, i became the centre of attention in the train as the giggling and mumbling sound i was making was loud enough to catch his attention . Now i have land myself in some serious awkward situation, to make it worse the girl that i was pissed at earlier looked at me as if i was some kind of nuisance and wants to get rid of me. I was embarrassed and stared down at my black Dr. Martens boots. 'Next stop, Magdeliene station' the announcer said. 'Praise the lord..just in time to get me out of this ', i muttered as i push myself out from the packed cabin and alight at my station. 'Phew.. so close..' i let out a sigh. When i was about walk up the stairs  something came into my mind flashbacks begins to roll in like a tidal wave . 'Dont cry silly girl i wont be back but at least i wont forget you and will definitely pay you an visit one day .' 'No.. Daehyun .. ' 'trust me i will be back', conversation like this began lingering in my head. 'Wait isnt he ..' I said as my heart beats faster and a unknown intense fear engulfed me. I began running towards the closing train doors as i ran along the train to look for that familiar face i saw him, owner of the small bear. It was him, Daehyun, i was stunned at the moment and before i can take a closer look at him the train started moving slowly and accelerates.