Imagine.

Imagine.

 

 

 

 

 

“Thanks guys for coming out for this study session. We have to do this again sometime next month, okay?” Yoon Ji says.

 

You and your other study partners agree with Yoon Ji and you begin to close your books and pack them away in your tote bag.  You grab your phone off the table and push your chair into the table.

 

“I have to go. See you all later at school,” you inform as you wave and make your way to the front of the Starbucks cafe.

 

You pass by the front counter and wave your phone at Kim, your best friend, telling her to text you later when she gets off of work. She nods and sends you a smile as you walk out the door.

 

You walk up to the street and wait for the crosswalk sign to turn white. You glance down at your phone and look up to see him.

 

Your heart is telling you to walk to him, but your brain takes control and you pretend to ignore him.

 

You can’t be hurt again... not like last time.

 

Why are you ignoring me?

Why are you making things unbearable?


 

“_______,” he steps in front of you and says with urgency in his voice.

 

“Yongguk, move. This is neither the time nor the place for this,” you stress as you push past him, but he holds you back with a firm grip on your wrist. You writhe against his grip and try to push his hand away.


“Why are you ignoring me? You and I both know that you feel the same way that I do. Why are you doing this,” he pleads.

 

Say something, it’s not a one way street

Give me one long look and I won’t mind

 

“Don’t you want this as much as I do?”

 

“No, I don’t,” you retort.

 

“Say it again, but look at me when you do.”

 

You turn around and your eyes slowly make their way up to his. His eyes pierce yours. You’ve never seen that look from him before. You couldn’t mistake it.

 

Love.

 

“N-....no.”

The love is overflowing

I know it’s too precious to give only to me

But I like it, I still like it

You and I, you and I can’t be anyway, no way

But tonight, you and I, for one night


 

“You see? Why are you lying to yourself?  You’re only hurting yourself by denying this.I can tell by your eyes.”

 

“Yongguk...”

 

“Please. I won't hurt you like he did. I would never hurt you. You know that.”


 

Your every secret, you know that nothing is impossible

If you want, if you want

I’ll do anything, I’ll do anything for you


 

“I don’t want to regret not doing this....please let me in,” Yongguk whisper as he steps closer to you. You want to step back from him, but your feet are glued in place.

 

“I’ll do whatever it takes,” you feel his breath upon your lips.

 

If we miss this chance, we might regret it

Rather than the things you regret, the things you didn’t get to do

Will remain in your memories

So tonight, you and I, for one night

 

His hand reaches for yours and entwine your fingers together. You can’t deny that this feels right. You tighten your grip.

 

“This,” Yongguk lifts your hands up in between the two of you,“feels right. Just imagine how amazing this would be,” he comments.

 

Imagine me imagine you

Imagine us and the things we could do

Imagine love all we must do

Imagine us and all the things we could do

 

I’ve imagined this more times than you know.

 

His eyes searches for reassurance in yours as his other hand caresses your cheek. Your eyes flutter closed at the contact and you subconsciously move closer to him.

 

“Please......don’t hurt me,” you whisper.

 

“I won’t. I’ll prove it you you. Just give me tonight.”

 

Just one night together

Baby you and I together

 

“Tonight?”

 

“That’s all I need.”

 


A/N

It's a little short but I hope you still like it.