Baby Please..

ONE SHOT: Please.

I was intoxicated so I cried
I waited for you in front of your house
With the light off, I entered the house
I saw you and her and I choked on my breath
Eyes were fixed and you kissed
You embraced her and fell asleep

I was waiting for him outside his house to surprise him. We've been liking each other for so long now. I met him because he's a co-member of a cover group I'm in. He's so caring to me and I can see how he loves me so much. We have NEVER seen each other personally but we have feelings for each other. A car came and I was so excited because it might be him. I was about to go out of the taxi  when I saw you and a girl holding hands. I didn't want to believe but.. You kissed her. You kissed her with passion. I was so blind. So blind not to see. 

 

I really hate you
I bite my lips and swallow my tears
I stood there like a crazy person

To me, it’s still only you
Forever, it’s you
With bursting tears as I collapse, I call out,
I call out for you

But what can I do. It's so fast, So fast that I was lacking of words to shout to you. I wanted to beat you up. I wanted to jump on her and kill her. But but.. You said you love me. You saidI'm the only one. You said it's only me you care for.. It's hard. I don't get it.. I'm confused..

I just don’t get it, get it,
Why don’t you get it, get it,
Please, if you look at him, don’t smile
Please don’t kiss him
Cuz you’re the cheater, a liar,
and a killer

You killed my heart. You took my love and killed it boy. Why.. Why did you do such thing.. Why? I'm crushed. I cannot believe that I trusted you. I gave it all. I never expected things would happen. Oppa, Why? 

I went home with a brooken heart and the rain started to pour. I sat on the park bench and stared blankly at the blank air. 

When I close my eyes, Baby
I think I’m still at your side
Your breath, your love are inside me
I tightly hold you so you can’t escape
Because it rains, the separation is all washed away
I want those memories to disappear
Into the darkness, into a further place,
Please take away my painful tears

I reminisced everything you said. Everything you told me so I could believe you. I can't help but shout. I shouted at balnk space. People started looking at me weirdly. I shouted. I cried my heart out. What can I do.. What can I do to get you back? It's hard..

 

Between the spreading tobacco smoke
You disperse
You become more deeply etched in white
I can’t forget you

Oh Boy

Come back to me
Shouting like crazy, I love only you
It was wrong to let go of you
Regretfully, I beg
I beg

I can't do anything now but to cry. I was broken. I was hurt. What are the people expecting me to do? Laugh it all off? NO! I cannot do such things! My mind is gonna burst out in no time. I don't know where to turn to. You were my all. You were my everything .You were the guy I thought about every single freaking time. Everytime I recieve a text from you, My heart skips a beat. How could you do such a thing.. 

I decided to go back the next day. You were all shocked and asked me how'd I know your house. I was crying. Crying hard. I asked you if you loved me.. You gave out a chuckle. "Honey, You believed?" You smirked. I begged you to come back to me. I begged you badly but you just laughed it off. "I NEVER LOVED YOU." That's when I decided to leave. How .. No.. Why.. No.. I'm lackign of words now. Even my mind can't think straight. I can't believe. I can't believe it all happened.

 

Oh Baby, I need you
You took my love
and killed it girl
You took my love
You took my love
and killed it girl
You took my love
and killed it girl

Don’t do it this way
You took my love
and killed it girl
Why my heart cries
Oh Girl, (It’s) like you killed me
You took my love
and killed it girl
Baby you killed it

Please don’t leave me

My heart was thrown away. For countless times I cried for you. My heart still struggles to get fixed as fast as possible. But I can't.. I can't beg cause there's no reason for my begging. It's painful. It's all stapled on my mind. It's so bitter to be tasted. You took my love and killed it boy..

YOU'RE THE CHEATER, THE LIAR AND A KILLER. You took my  love and killed it boy..