An unexpected meeting

Getting to know BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

You arrived at the beautiful island. Palm trees, clear blue sky and the warm soft sand cuddling your feet. Finally, after a hard working year at school you had relaxing time to yourself. The island was breath taking. It was paradise. Immediately, you went exploring around to find the hotel and ended up walking for almost 3 hours!  The scorching heat didn't make things any better. Eventually, you spotted a tall building lurking from the trees. You walked closer and closer until you could see the massive sign in front of the colossal building. 'Paradise Hotel' was displayed in flashing lights as if it was calling you in. Hypnotized by the tempting sign, you walked into the doors greeted by silence. 

"Hello?" you said as it echoed through the halls.

Still no sound. You were too tried to hang around so you went around the hotel to find anyone around. Every time you opened the door, the room was clean. The hotel was lonely and had no one inside expect yourself. You went to the top floor where the luxury bedrooms were and plopped your belongings onto the king sized bed. The room was gigantic with it's own balcony. On the wooden door you noticed a map, it showed all rooms of the hotel. Your eyes quickly zoomed into the room saying Heated swimming pool. In a quick flash you changed into your bikini. You really needed this heated pool so you could finally relax (the thing you desired the most). Running to the pool you finally reached the destination. As you opened the door the steam rose out through the water. You gave a big sigh as you walked to the edge of the pool. It was the most calm environment you ever experienced, the soothing water feature in the background made a tranquilized atmosphere. You took a deep breath in ready to enter the calm waters. 

"ANNEYONGGGG!!!" shouted a mystery voice.

Surprised by this voice, you jumped in shock and fell into the water making a big splash. As you hit the surface, it dragged you below until you hit your head on the floor. This made you go out co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter