❤Gif Challenge: Let's Go!❤

❥The EXO Arcade (2)

Gif Challenge: Let's Go!


Okay. So, I heard you want to go out. Well but you can’t go out like that! (506)

… you need to dress up! Get your glaaam on! Show us your best party outfit! (574)

Uuuuh that’s nice. I love it. But you can’t go alone. Show me who you are going to party with! (521)

Well aren’t you all looking fierce! But before you leave, you need to practice your best dance moves – show me how you shake your tushie! (603)

Good, now I’m positive you are ready to leave. So, what location are you going to? (660)

Wow, I’d love to go there! So, now you wait in line – and the line is reeeeally long. How do you pass the time? (446)

Finally! You’re in front of the bouncer but he doesn’t want to let you in! Come on, impress him! How do you get him to let you into the club? (643)

You did it! Okay, it’s time to hit the dance floor. You practiced at home, so your dancing skills should be amazing… right? (145)

Uh so, you attracted a real cutie with your awesome dancing. Show us your soon-to-be conquest! (344)

Mmmmhmmmm. That cutie pie looks really tasty. Now go on. Give us a lesson in “Flirting”. (590)

I’m impressed. You should write a book. Your conquest also seems to be enjoying himself/herself. But, oh come on, one of your friends drank too much. Look how he’s/she’s acting! (154)

Okay, you really need to help your friend and get her/him to sober up. How do you accomplish that? (168)

It seemed to work… but your conquest has been attracted by another person in the club… what an unfaithful thing to do! How do you feel? (182)

I see… but your bad luck doesn’t seem to find an end – someone else approaches you and really gets into your personal space. How does he/she look like? (196)

What do you do to get them to leave you alone? (210)

It didn’t work like you wanted but your friends come to rescue you. How do they manage to do that? (224)

Oh finally! Well, you and your friends agree: it’s time to go home. Go and fetch a cab. (238)

At home you fall into your bed… at least you plan to do that. Do you reach your bed without problems? (252)

Good night! Sleep tight! …. And now tell me, how do you feel in the morning? (266)

Are you going to go out again? Soon? (280)

*I'll Only Be Posting This Without Gifs Since I Couldn't Upload Gifs On My Tumblr Because Of The Internet Connection*

*P/s: This isn't mine. I saw it in the tag 'gif challenge' at Tumblr!*