Luhan And I

The Other Alpha

Kim Jongwoon.....

It took Luhan a few seconds to recall the name. Kim Jongwoon. Jongdae is the son of Kim Jongwoon. Luhan turned to look at Yixing who looked back at him with a scared and worried expression. They both knew better than to question the veracity of this revelation. Yifan always had his way of getting the facts specially if it involved people from the enemy pack. And Kim Jongwoon is no ordinary person. Or rather, wolf. Luhan was taken by surprise upon hearing that Jongdae is the former alpha's son.   


 

Luhan turned to face Jongdae to wait for an answer. He wanted to know. There were so many questions running through Luhan's mind he didn't even know where to begin. Maybe they can start with an answer to Yifan's question. He didn't let go of the alpha's hand afraid that Yifan might just strangle the smaller and obviously weaker man. But all his curiousity was wiped away when he caught sight of Jongdae's face. Suddenly, Luhan's mind was flooded with images of Jongae's tear-stained face and the sound of his choked sobs and broken whines from last night. Jongdae shook and shivered just like he had last night when he was in Yixing's arms.


 

Luhan's grip tightened around Yifan's hand.


 

"Let go of him." Luhan's voice was calm, low, and even but there was no mistaking the firmness of his order. It was an order given to the leader of their pack. For this reason Yifan turned to look at Luhan.


 

"What?! Didn't you hear..." Yifan was now  beyond confused. Luhan never ordered him like that. Nor did he use that tone of voice to talk to him unless he was angry.


 

"I heard you the first time, Yifan. Now put him down and let him go." Luhan's hold on Yifan's wrist tightened even as his voice remained even. Despite Luhan being smaller in size and height, Yifan cannot deny that the other man is quite strong and the grip exerted on his wrist is starting to hurt.


 

"Luhan!" Yifan refused to let go of Jongdae's neck despite Luhan's order.


 

"Jongdae will tell us why he is here when he is ready. Let him go, Yifan."


 

"I will not risk the safety of everyone just because you took pity on the son of our enemy!" Luhan looked Yifan in the eye and shook his head all the while keeping his grip firm. Yifan didn't know why Luhan was so insistent on trusting someone who could endanger all of them.


 

"You'd never understand. You never did understand what it's like to run for your life. You never had to wake up in fear and wonder if it was your last day alive. You'd never understand, Yifan, what it's like to be us."


 

Startled at the sudden outburst, Yifan stared long and hard into Luhan's eyes. It's one thing to have an angry Luhan, that he can deal with anyday, but a frustrated, disappointed, and hurt Luhan is something else. Luhan looked so disappointed as though Yifan has broken all the promises he had ever given the doe eyed omega. And he looked so hurt as if it was his own neck that Yifan had in a tight grip. Yifan, now utterly bewildered, looked at the whimpering and shaking Jongdae before he looked to Yixing who was biting his lips with a sad look in his eyes. The alpha felt completely perplexed.


 

Against his better judgement Yifan loosened his hand around Jongdae's neck. He'd do anything, everything to avoid that look in Luhan's eyes. He'd give anything just to keep Luhan from pain and sadness. For now this will do. Even if there's a tiny voice at the back of his mind telling him he might regret this later.


 

Luhan let go of the tight grip he had on Yifan's wrist the moment Jongdae landed with a groan on the unforgiving ground. In an instant Yixing was beside Jongdae even before Luhan could squat down and check on him. Yifan wanted to ask questions but he didn't know where to begin. Luhan wasn't a very trusting person. Not so easily at least, his traumatic past being the main reason. But why Luhan was trusting this stranger too much and too soon was something Yifan couldn't justify himself. Sure Jongdae looked weak and the fact that he was found nearly dead didn't suffice as reason to just trust him seasily.

"Luhan... I think..." Yifan wasn't allowed to finish what he wanted to say when Luhan ignored him in favor of asking Jongdae of his state.


 

"Jongdae-ah are you alright?" Luhan's worried voice just added annoyance to Yifan's confusion. "Maybe we should take you back to Minseok so he can check on you."


 

"I'm... I'm okay. I was...was shocked, is all." Jongdae rubbed at his neck where Yifan's handprint is quite visible. Luhan heaved a sigh of relief before standing up and extending a hand to help Jongdae while Yixing did the same from his other side. Yixing brushed off the dust from Jongdae's clothes which were a size bigger since they were given by Luhan, Jongdae's clothes having been discarded. Jongdae mumbled a shy thank you before hesitantly glancing up to the fuming Yifan. The alpha proved to be intimidating in both looks and strength. He was ridiculously tall and handsome Jongdae thought he must be unreal. Jongdae grew up surrounded by handsome relatives, from his.father.and uncles to his brothers and cousins but he thinks Yifan is more handsome than the lot with his sharp facial features, tall stature, toned body, and an aura that commands respect and to some extent, fear. He dropped his gaze the moment Yifan turned to him with a biting glare and Jongdae just wanted to be out of there faster.


 

"You..." Yifan's voice was more like a growl and it made Jongdae jump in sudden fear. "I am warning you. You make one mistake and I assure you there won't be anything left of you for..."


 

"There's no need to threaten him. He is well aware where he is and who we are. If there's nothing else we will be on our way." Luhan knew he was crossing the line cutting off Yifan like that, he is their alpha after all. But Luhan couldn't find it in himself to let Yifan threaten Jongdae with his life. He swiftly put an arm around Jongdae's shoulder and steered him away from the now fuming alpha who has resorted to clenching and unclenching his fists to stop himself from hitting someone....anyone.


 

Yifan watched as Yixing put an arm around Jongdae's waist seeing as his shoulder had been occupied by Luhan's arm. They walked side by side away from him and towards their house and he could still hear Yixing's worried voice asking if Jongdae was really alright. He was mad more over the fact that Luhan had outright defied him because of a stranger than not being able to get an answer. And Yifan is not the type who likes having his questions unanswered. He reached down into the side pocket of his cargo pants and took out his phone immediately pressing number two on his speed dial. The other line was picked up after three rings.


 

"Hello, Duizhang." The voice on the other line was brisk and business- like.


 

"Minho....I need you to dig some dirt. I want you to be fast. But be discreet about it."


 

"It's been a while since the last time you asked me to dig dirt. Hmm...who is it this time? Someone interesting I hope."


 

"Kim Jongdae."


 

"Oh! You mean...."


 

"Yes, that's exactly who I mean."


 

"I'll be right on it!"


 

"Minho..."


 

"Duizhang."


 

"Be careful." Yifan knew Minho would need to take extra precautions this time to get all the vital information he needs about Jongdae. Minho's reliable source might not have all the answers and Yifan is sure that his second in command will not leave any stone unturned to get to the bottom of things. He was just reliable like that. But digging deep might put him in danger. He wasn't the type who'd put anyone in the line of danger callously.


 

Yifan huffed in annoyance. This stranger is causing too much trouble for him already including a misunderstanding between him and Luhan. He'd have to sit and talk with Luhan about that one of these days. For now, he'll have to stretch his patience until Minho comes back to him with all the information he needs. Yifan will have to keep a watchful eye though. One can never be too careful after all.


 

Luhan and Yixing found themselves not surprised at all when a tall shadow started lurking around their house the following day. Zitao might have tried to be subtle but his “watching duty” didn’t go unnoticed by the two. It’s not the first time this sort of thing happened so they are actually not bothered by it. Well, not by much..


 

“Zitao! Stop hiding and come here.” Luhan called out to the tall boy after he couldn’t stand it anymore on the third day of Zitao lurking around. He was answered with a grunt before a tall young man with dark circles under his eyes stepped out from behind a tree just a few meters away from their house. Yixing wanted to have breakfast that morning in the narrow porch of their house saying he missed dining in the open air although it might have just been an attempt at luring the boy out of hiding because Yixing cooked some sausages and bacon which happens to be Zitao’s favorite.


 

There was no use hiding now that Luhan had called him out so Zitao walked towards the trio and gave them a sheepish smile while rubbing the back of his neck.


 

“Good morning, Luhan ge, Yixing ge."


 

"Sit down and have breakfast with us." Zitao settled himself on the chair between Luhan and Yixing while keeping his eyes on Jongdae who had staryed fidgeting in the seat across him. This didn't go unnoticed to the two older men so Luhan decided to introduce the two.


 

"Jongdae this is Zitao, Yifan's cousin....."


 

"Luhan's unofficial guard." Yixing interrupted and smirked at the annoyed expression that befell Luhan's face. Zitao on the other hand only gave the slightest of nod. He didn't mind watching over Luhan although the shorter man was a few years older than himself because he genuinely likes the other. Not that there was anything to dislike about Luhan to begin with.


 

"No, he is not!" Luhan denied forcefully and sent Yixing a glare that was meant to shut him up but just made the other man chuckle instead his eyes turning into crescents and his dimples showing. Jongdae looked intently at the amused man hoping that one day he might be able to poke those cute indents on his cheeks just like what Luhan had done the day he first met them.


 

"Zitao, this is Jongdae. I would assume you know already since Yifan sent you here, right?" It might have been a question but Luhan's tone suggested there was no need for denial so the youngest merely nodded as he helped himself to a plateful of food and a glass of fresh milk. They ate in relative peace while Zitao kept a watchful eye on everyone, the quiet only broken by Luhan's questions about what the  youngest had been up to before he was tasked with stalking after them.


 

"I've been trying to decide what university to attend. I don't want to go to Seoul but Dad said it will be good for me to be independent."


 

"Why don't you want to go? Seoul is a nice place. And by now you should be bored being here in Busan all your life. You can come visit us during the weekends and holidays."


 

"I'd miss you guys too much. And it won't be as fun without Luhan ge pulling pranks out of the blue." Zitao shook his head as if the prospect of leaving their place is something preposterous.


 

"What he means is there will be no one to guard Luhan anymore if he leaves." Yixing said in Jongdae's direction in response to the other's raised eyebrow. The past three days had been witness to how Jongdae opened up and warmed up to them. It had been a bit awkward at first when they came home and Jongdae had to share the room with Yixing. He had insisted on sleeping on the couch but Yixing wouldn't hear any of it. Yixing had pointed out that his bed was big enough for two because Luhan used to crawl into his bed when the latter woke up in the middle of the night after having a nightmare. Jongdae had then insisted that he be left with the household chores to at least repay them for letting him stay. He smiled and laughed with them but they generally avoided topics about his past and his family. Yixing and Luhan didn't want to pry. There were still a lot of things they wanted to know. But those will just have to wait.


 

The peaceful atmosphere was suddenly broken by the sound of Sistar's Give It To Me from Zitao's phone. They all looked at the owner of the noisy phone with raised eyebrows. Zitao put down his plate on the table to dig out his phone from his right pocket and cringed at the name displayed on the caller ID.


 

"Duizhang." Zitao answered the phone not bothering with usual greetings as he was annoyed that his meal had been interrupted. And he already had a fairly good idea what this call was about.


 

"Good morning to you too." Yifan quipped on the other line in a clipped tone. He was rather in a sour mood lately more than usual with the issue between him and Luhan still unresolved. Luhan nudged Yixing's foot under the table and gave a slight jerk of his head in Jongdae's direction, the glint of mischief blazing in his eyes. Yixing could only hide his snicker by taking a sip of his orange juice. Luhan did have some totally whack ideas sometimes.


 

"Jongdae-yah, you should eat more. Here, have some of my sausage." Luhan picked up a sausage from the plate on the table with his chopstick and brought it up in front of Jongdae's mouth. Jongdae stared at him with wide eyes completely taken aback by the gesture. "Say ah." Luhan coaxed as Jongdae tried to recover from his shock.


 

"Ge, that was my sausage!" Zitao complained as Jongdae opened his.mouth to accept the food.


 

"What's going on there? Are you eating with them, Tao?" Luhan could hear Yifan's angry voice from the other line as Zitao's call volume was on full. He bit his tongue to fight back the smile that was threatening to bloom on his face.


 

"Just let Jongdae eat more. He's so skinny. I want him to gain some weight." Luhan stated even before Zitao could open his mouth to answer Yifan's question.


 

"Yes, we are having breakfast. And you just cost me the last sausage." Zitao huffed and before he could say anything else the call was dropped. Luhan gave Yixing a wink, feeling triumphant in his quest to annoy the alpha. He could already imagine the scowl on his handsome face. Jongdae however looked back and forth between Luhan and Yixing. He had no idea what just happened. But Luhan looked pleased so Jongdae didn't ask. He just moved when Luhan stood up and picked up his now empty plate.


 

"Hyung, let me. Just go get ready for work." Luhan smiled at Jongdae as the younger man took the other plates too. Luhan drank the last of his coffee before he ruffled Jongdae's hair and skipped inside the house, Zitao and Yixing looking at the exchange.


 

"Ge, do you want to join the dance contest? It's next month and the last day for registration is this weekend." Zitao asked Yixing as they too stood up from their seats.


 

"You mean that one by the city council? I thought that was still far away."


 

"It's a good thing I reminded you. You always forget things it's a wonder you don't forget your own name." Zitao shot the other man a teasing smile which earned him a playful punch on the shoulder.


 

Zitao laughed good-naturedly at the older man whose dimples came on full show. Zitao really likes hanging out with Yixing and Luhan although they were a few years older. The two treated him kindly, much like they would probably treat a younger brother if they had any. And sometimes he would feel like they spoiled him when they gave in to his whims. He wouldn't hesitate to break all the bones of anyone who'd hurt his Yixing ge and Luhan ge although he doesn't think there'd be anyone who would do such a thing to such kind people.


 

"I don't want to join by myself." Yixing said, averting the conversation back to their original topic.


 

"We can join as a group. I'm sure Luhan ge and Taemin will be more than happy to join us." Zitao whipped his phone and scrolled down through his contacts list until he found the name of Taemin before pressing the call button. Yixing then left to go inside to change into something more appropriate for work after he received a nod from Zitao.


 

When the four of them arrived at the Youth Center, they were greeted by Jinki who welcomed the sight of Zitao and Jongdae.


"Oh, Tao nice to see you here so early." Zitao bowed to the man before he sat down on one of the soft lounge chairs in the reception area of the facility.


 

“Still on guard duty?” Jinki asked with a little teasing note. The counsellor knew Zitao had been given the task yet again when Luhan and Yixing showed up at work with Jongdae in tow. Having a stranger in their village, especially one so near Luhan, always had  Yifan put up extra precautionary measures. Jinki also knew that Zitao didn’t actually mind but seeing as it was the summer just before the young man would start college, he knew Zitao would rather spend it with his girlfriend Luna.


 

"Yeah." Zitao shrugged dismisively after picking up the newspaper."But I'm actually here to wait for Tae-" Zitao wasn't able to finish the name as he was suddenly head-locked by said man who he did not hear arrive.


 

"Getting rusty there, buddy." Taemin ruffled Zitao's hair teasingly before plopping down on the armchair just across. "So, what are we gonna do?"


 

"Yixing ge wants to join as a group in the dance competition." Zitao explained.


 

"Ah! How many are we in the group this time?" Taemin's eyes sparkled with the prospect of dancing together with his friends.


 

"There's you and me then Yixing ge and Luhan ge so that's four of us."


 

"That's not a lot. Maybe we should ask a couple more people to join us. What do you think, Yixing hyung?" Taemin asked the other man who was now preoccupied with sorting the schedule for the day.


 

"The question is who would want to join us. Last year Minseok hyung swore he won't join us again because he had too much trouble keeping up with the steps." Yixing bit his lip at the memory of how the doctor had complained of aching muscles every time they finished practice.


 

"That's because you and Taemin made the steps too complex and too fast." Luhan chirped in from his seat at the table where he was sorting some bills and letters.


 

"Jongdae-ssi, do you want to join us?" Zitao asked softly but one would think he had shouted it from how Jongdae froze from where he stood holding a  vacuum cleaner.


 

"Err..Me? Umm..." Jongdae sputtered before he cleared his throat. "What you should be asking me first is can I dance. I am under the impression that you want to win this competition. If you want to embarrass yourselves and lose the competition then I'm all up for it." He said in one breath before chuckling nervously and rubbing the back of his head. Luhan laughed while shaking his head and before he could say anything Yixing beat him to it.


 

"Surely you can't be that bad?"


 

"I really....well... Would you like a demonstration then?" Luhan, Yixing, Jinki, Taemin, and Jonghyun all nodded. It wouldn't hurt to discover if Jongdae has any talents....or have a laugh if he really didn't have any. Soon enough Luhan found himself laughing on the floor, hand clutching his side since he fell off from his swivel chair when Jongdae started dancing, or more appropriately attempted to dance to TVXQ's Mirotic, the first song that was on Luhan's IPod playlist. Jinki decided to make it more fun by joining in. Howls of laughter soon erupted in the small room and most of them if not all ended on the floor, nearly in tears from all the raucous laughter.


 

After a while and a  few hiccups later they all came back to their senses with just a few chuckles remaining in their lips. Jonghyun was first to recover as a thought struck him out of the blue. It was a possibility, he thought. Jongdae after all was Kim Jongwoon's son and one thing that the former alpha was known for was his singing voice.


 

"Jongdae-ssi, by any chance, do you sing?" The room was plunged into abrupt silence as every head and pairs of eyes turned towards Jongdae.


 

"Y-yes." He stuttered shyly.


 

"I knew it!" Jonghyun's outburst garnered raised eyebrows from those around and a baffled look from Jongdae.


 

"I... I mean your voice sounds really nice and husky..and...and melodic." Jonghyun hastily stated while scratching the back of his head. His outburst was followed by an awkward moment of silence until Jongdae cleared his throat.


 

The first few words were barely audible even in the confined space. Yixing caught Jongdae's eyes and gave him an encouraging smile after which the latter's voice became more clear and easily heard. His voice now filled the room and with it an air of melancholy aded the atmosphere as he sang each note of a once popular ballad. Luhan did not fail to notice the look on Yixing's face and a knowing grin spread on his face. He nudged Yixing's side with his pointy elbow and gave the latter a smirk. Yixing scowled at him which only made Luhan hold in his chuckle. Years of being with Yixing, no, make that his entire life of being with Yixing, made each other so easy to read that even the smallest twitch of an eyebrow or the slight curve of the lips can speak volumes between them. Yixing in turn knew by then that Luhan will be teasing him for the rest of the day, or maybe even longer.


 

Yixing couldn’t have been  more right. Luhan was relentless. He used every chance he got to send Yixing a knowing smirk whenever he found the latter looking at Jongdae or when Jongdae gazed at Yixing with a shy smile. He thought they were cute being shy and oblivious of their reciprocating feelings. To Luhan it was just too obvious he wondered if they did not notice how their respective scents spiked and fluctuated erratically when they were both within arm's length of each other. Blind idiots he called them.


 

Luhan had been busy thinking about Yixing and Jongdae and when the latter would claim his best friend as mate. He'd be happy when Jongdae claims Yixing. There weren't many unmated alpha-blooded wolves in their pack and Jongdae had been the first guy Yixing had taken a liking to,  whether wolf or human.


 

Luhan had been preoccupied with thoughts of Yixing and Jongdae that he forgot about his annoyance over Yifan only to be reminded about it in the late afternoon when his nostrils picked up the scent of their alpha. It might have been subtle, like Yifan was trying to hide himself, but Luhan recognized it anyway. If the look Yixing threw at him was any indication, Luhan knew the former smelled it too. Luhan looked at the clock on the wall facing the door at the same time that Jongdae came out of Jinki's office. Luhan looked at Jongdae as an idea came to his mind before looking back at Yixing. They stared unblinking at each other for a full minute before Yixing gave the slightest shrug which somehow made a grin bloom on Luhan's face much to Jongdae's bewilderment as he could swear he was there the entire time to witness what transpired but without any idea at all as to what he had just seen.


 

"It's creepy, huh?" Jongdae turned to his right and gave Jinki a confused look. He didn't even know that Jinki was standing beside him. "They don't have to talk to know what one is thinking. They just look at each other. And they know." Jongdae thought the way Jinki said it was more creepy but decided against saying that aloud. You just don't say things like that to someone who just became your boss.


 

"Any idea what that was about?"


 

"Hmm.." Jinki hummed in contemplation before his eyes narrowed. "Must be something Yifan related. I'm not really sure. You can ask them if you really want to know."


 

"Jongdae-yah, are you ready to go?" Luhan asked, smile shining with mischief plastered on his face. Jongdae nodded at Luhan before bowing to Jinki which the older man returned. Soon the three of them were out the door just after the five teenagers who had asked for Yixing's help with learning the guitar. Luhan had been busy earlier helping a group of teenagers with polishing their choreography for a school presentation. Usually it’s Yixing who helps with dancing issues that the kids and teenagers in their community encountered but Luhan is just as capable when it came to dancing. Luhan felt a bit tired but it was nothing his energetic body could not handle never the less he wrapped an arm around Jongdae's torso and leaned his head on the smaller man's shoulder.


 

"Yixing-ah, what are we having for dinner? I'm hungry." Luhan whined as he settled his head comfortably on Jongdae's shoulder, his hair rubbing against Jongdae's sharp jaw. Luhan felt how Jongdae stiffened when Yifan’s scent wafted towards them. Luhan only tightened his hold on Jongdae while Yixing patted Jongdae’s shoulder from the other side giving him some sort of reassurance. Jongdae sighed and continued walking like Yifan’s presence in the vicinity did not affect him...at all.


 

“I marinated some chicken legs this morning so we can have that for tonight. We can work on the choreography for our dance while I have that cooking in the oven.”


 

“But Xingxing! I’m hungry now! Jongdae-yah, aren’t you hungry too? You’re hungry, right?” The question was accompanied by a tug on Jongdae’s arm that had the smaller man stumbling a bit. Luhan held Jongdae firmly as he could almost smell the annoyance radiating in waves from Yifan. Yifan had always hated it whenever Luhan was draped over someone aside from himself or Yixing. He’d like to know what Yifan would do now that Luhan was practically hanging all over Jongdae.


 

Soon enough Yifan's scent became stronger indicating the alpha was near. Yixing turned his head to search for the tall man and was not surprised to see him a few meters from the back, brows furrowed and lips curled into a snarl. Yifan's long legs took even longer strides in his hurry to catch up with the trio. Yixing was worried for a brief moment for what Yifan would do but his worry turned to confusion when the tall man suddenly came to a halt just a few yards away from them. Yixing nearly stumbled as his right left foot got caught in a protruding tree root as his attention was solely focused on the man who had fished his phone out of his jeans pocket.

“What?” Yifan growled at the caller as soon as the device was pressed against his ear. His annoyance was not lessened at all by whoever was on the other end of the line.


 

"Fine. I'll see you in ten minutes. It better be complete." Yifan ended the call and gave the trio another angry look before turning around and walking towards the opposite direction making Yixing let out a breath he didn't even realize he was holding. He let go of Jongdae's shoulder after Yifan was gone from sight.


 

The walk back home had been uneventful except for the occassional exchange of looks between him and Luhan. They were wondering who it could have been. Yifan had left them alone despite his boiling anger. It was very uncharacteristic of the alpha who always  prefered to deal with issues at hand there and then, not postpone it for later. Luhan tried to shake off his curiosity by distracting himself, his head still on Jongdae's shoulder. Jongdae as it turned out knew a lot of Chinese songs so Yixing and Luhan took turns asking him to sing for them. Soon enough they reached the front lawn of their house which made Luhan quite happy because finally he could get hold of some food. He really was hungry.


 

After finishing off a couple of ham and egg sandwich and a glass of water, Yixing and Luhan set about their task of coming up with a choreography for the music that they have all chosen earlier. Jongdae could only watch them from his seat on the porch as the two danced. He would give him their opinion from time to time whenever they asked for it. Just because he didn't and couldn't dance to save his life doesn't mean he had no opinion to input. He had been a great admirer and supporter of his younger brother who studied Ballet at a very young age. Yixing had asked him to do some demonstrations of the moves he had suggested much to Luhan's delight. They had ended up, again, on the floor laughing their heads off after Yixing had convinced Jongdae to demonstrate a half pirouette. Luhan had somehow ended up on the floor with his head on Jongdae's lap, tears spilling from his eyes as he wheezed from the excessive laughter. They had been so engrossed and preoccupied they did not notice the angry man storming up their lawn, blood boiling with rage.


 

Luhan was startled to silence just like Yixing and Jongdae when the fuming Yifan harshly yanked him by the arm from where he was lying on the floor with his sweaty head on Jongdae's lap. The next thing they know Luhan was on his feet with Yifan right in front of him.


 

"Yifan? What... Why..."Luhan never got to finish his question because the next moment Yifan's lips was on his. It was dizzying. Luhan felt like his teeth had chipped as Yifan kissed him harshly, possessively. He couldn't stop himself from responding, his body seemingly out of his mind's control just as it always had been when it was Yifan touching him. Luhan sometimes hated the way his body reacted to every touch and stimulation from Yifan, undoubtedly their bond as mates stronger than his mind could handle even though they have not actually mated, Luhan still waiting for Yifan to claim him and seal their bond.


 

"Mine. Mine." Yifan growled on Luhan's lips after he pulled away from the kiss so that their lungs can be given relief from the oxygen deprivation but still holding the smaller man against his own body, hand tight on Luhan's arm.


 

"No. I do not belong to you, Yifan. In fact, I do not belong to anyone. I am unclaimed, unbonded, and unattached. You do not own me." Luhan said while looking Yifan directly in the eyes causing the latter to tighten his grip further and pull Luhan even closer to him.


 

"You are mine, Luhan. Only mine. You'd do well to remember that." Yifan had known it since they were kids that Luhan was meant to be his mate. Both of them had fallen for each other at a young age although Yifan still has to make their bond final by claiming Luhan, his omega.


 

"You have not claimed me, Yifan." More than the anger it was the frustration and exasperation that was heavier on Luhan's voice as he yanked Yifan's hand from his arm.  "I am not yours. And at this rate, I will never be."

Luhan his heels and walked inside the house closing the door with a slam.


 


 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


 

(A/N: Ahh finally! OTL... My apologies for the very very very delayed update. :(

Life as an adult . Sorry to have kept you all waiting. And for those who are still here reading this story... Thank you!

<3 <3 <3

please don't be shy in telling us what you think. we really love to know what you think :)