Love At First Sight

My Book Store Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

A peacful morning, I usually wait for people to come in and scroll through books. I would sit behind the counter as always enjoying a good romance book, though I've never experienced it before.

Maybe not till now.

The bell by the door swung open and there was a light spring scent coming through. There she was... my heart pounded, I hide behind my book just to see her, but I guess she never noticed me not even once. She has been here several times.

The way she leans to look at the spines of the books. Her dark brown hair falling off her small shoulders, eyes glistening when the sun hits it, biting her bottom lips. Every thing about her seemed to capture me in every way.

She never noticed me staring at her now and then, okay maybe every two seconds to be exact. The place was small, yet it felt so big when she is around.

"Excuse me can you help me?" Her tiny voice echoed in my ears. I stiffened behind my book still deciding if I should go over or not. I swallowed hard, palms sweating, I was a nerd as you could say why would she fall for me anyways.

I walked slowly to her with my book still covering my face. She still turned away not noticing me.

"How c-can I h-help y-you?" She chuckled at my stuttering.

"Umm... well can you help me find a romance book I was scrolling through these and never found one." Romance. That was a good topic for me. I quickly walked infront her and showed her the way. I could never hide behind this book forever. Her angelic smile, and milky skin the way she walked behind made me want to pee in my pants.

"H-here."

"Thank you." The way she smiled. My heart throbbed faster and faster. 

She sat queitly by herself still not noticing me.

The way she pushed her hair back

Please log in to read the full chapter