♛ Chapter 2 ♕

Just Another Cinderella Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I walked over to the window side to get to my seat. I like sitting by the window. I can always look outside whenever I'm sick of looking at the teacher.

 

I see Kris walking in with Suho, Chanyeol and D.O (Let's just assume that all of them are the same age^^) The rest of the members are in different classes. I turn my head to the window to hide my flushed face as Kris walks past me.

 

Everyone else settled themselves down as our homeroom teacher, Mr Park came in and stood in front of the class.

 

"Good morning class. Today, we will be having a new student joining us. Come on in,",he gestured the student to come in the class. It was a boy. He walked in happily and excitedly.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Byun Baekhyun. I'm really friendly so don't be afraid to come and talk to me."

 

All the girls in class started to squeal and get all excited.

 

"Okay Baekhyun, you can go sit wherever you want."

 

"Oppa! Oppa! Come sit with me!" "No, sit with me." "Over here oppa!"

 

Urgh, so annoying. I just stare out the window and mind my own business. Sudddenly, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked up to find that new kid staring at me.

 

"Hey, is this seat taken?"

 

I looked around to see if he was really actually talking to me. I looked back at him and shook my head. He gave me a smile and pulled out the chair to sit. All the other girls in class gasped.

 

"Unbeliveable!" "Omg why would he sit next to that weirdo" "Oppa wae?" "Can't believe he chose that nerd over me."

 

I would like to know why he sat next to me and not the other girls too. I mean, no one ever wants to sit next to me. I've been sitting alone all these years. The teacher told everyone to settle down and then he started teaching.

 

 

 

 

 

Class dismissed. I made my way to my locker to grab my books for the next class. Suddenly, I felt a presence next to me.

 

"Hey! We're not just seat buddies, we're locker buddies too!" It was that new kid. I just gave him a slight smile.

 

"Oh yeah. We haven't introduced ourselves to each other yet. I'm Baekhyun. What's your name?", he said while sticking out his hand.

 

"Hyejin, Lee Hyejin.", I answered and shook his hand. I quickly pulled back my hand and head to my next class.

 

"Wait! What class do you have next?", he ask as he tried to catch up with me.

 

"Chemistry."

 

"Me too!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter