Unexpected

Unexpected


'Okay' You told yourself as you zipped up your jacket and stepped onto the snow,fully equipped with your skiing equipment. This was your first time skiing and you are a little afraid of it since you barely learned anything. Your friends told you it is nothing to worry about.Easy for them to say since they ski almost every holiday.

First, you tried to walk but after nearly tripping in the process you actually gave up and started dragging yourself up the mountain. As you got ready to ski down some random person accidentally push you from behind and before you knew it, you were skiing downwards without any idea on how to stop.

The last thing you saw before screaming and closing your eyes is that you were charging madly at another person who was skiing. Both of you landed on the snow,sore. You tried to get up apologizing at the same time. The other person seemed to be groaning in pain as he tried unsuccessfully to get up. Then, after a couple of time, the guy literally just gave up.

You looked at the other person. Both of you were really close to each other, his face barely inches from yours. He seemed relatively familiar but you can't seem to place where you have seen this person before, probably because of the eye wear he was wearing. Without bothering or even asking you just pull off his eye wear. The other person seemed shocked as you did this but for you, it was even more shocking.

This person's face, his eyes, his figure was so familiar. Then it hit you where you have seen this person. You nearly squealed in delight but before you could, this person put his hand over your mouth, covering it. His face was pleading as he tried to hide himself from other people that was passing. When he did remove his hand you couldn't breathe.
'Eli...' you whispered.

Yes, it was Eli from UKISS. The south Korea boy band group that you have fell madly in love with, not to mention your bias, Eli. You couldn't believe it, you have paid so much money to see them during their concert but you would never imagine that this would be how you actually meet your bias. During winter, in a ski resort, on top of your bias.

'Shhh...please.' Eli whispered back, his eyes pleading. You looked around you and found other people staring at both of you. Instead of getting off Eli you helped him wear his eye wear again. Slowly, you helped him up. Eli seemed a little injured so you help him took off his skiing gear and walked him to the nearest coffee shop to take a seat. After returning your skiing gear, you joined Eli.

The moment you sat down, you can't help noticing that Eli was staring at you. He wasn't staring at you in a weird way but more of a stunned way. After a couple of minutes, Eli pulled away from you and cleared his throat. You noticed that your hands were sweating because you were nervous. You are sitting in a coffee shop with an idol. Who wouldn't be nervous about it!

'Umm...What are you doing here anyway?' You asked, just for the sake of dispelling the awkward moment. Thankfully, Eli replied you.
'I just wanted to ski for a while since i hadn't been doing it for some time and i guess i needed a break from work.' Eli said, sighing exhaustively. 'Anyway, is this your first time skiing? You don't seem to be coping very well with it.' 

You blushed and nodded. 'It is my first time and i'm so sorry i bumped into you earlier. Are you alright?' You asked quickly, afraid that you have somehow harm him in anyway. Eli smiled at you softly. 'I'm perfectly fine. Just a little bruised. I would be alright.' Eli answered. 


'Thank god.'you muttered to yourself. You looked away for a while, catching your breath. It seems like you were going to faint soon, you are with an idol. How good can anything get. When you turned back to face Eli you jumped back. Eli had leaned forward and is studying your face with a frown. 

'You're...really beautiful. I didn't noticed it earlier since you are wearing the ski equipment. But, now that i see you up-close you really are...pretty.' Eli said. OKAY! You in a couple of breaths, Eli is looking at you with so much intense and is saying that you are pretty, it seemed like a miracle that you haven't fainted yet. 

Before you could move away, Eli use his hand to push away the strand of your hair that was on your face gently. Your heart was racing so much that it feels like it was going to burst any second. If your face could get any redder, it just did. Out of breath you only manage a couple of words.
'...T-Thank...You...' you said softly. 
Eli laughed softly as he backed off. 'You're so cute.' he said while laughing. It was hard to concentrate on what he was saying since Eli was in front of you. But you manage to keep track of it and before you knew it Eli received a message saying that he needed to leave for practice. 

Eli seemed sad to leave but he promised you that both of you would meet again. Before leaving, Eli kissed you on the cheek and he even slipped a piece of paper into your hands. 'Call me' Eli whispered into your ears and smiled widely before running off. You looked at the piece of crumpled paper in your hands, Eli's phone number was written on it. You smiled to yourself and felt your heart raced a little when you thought of Eli.

Suddenly, your friends called you from behind. 'What in the world was that?' they asked and they seem to notice the crumpled paper in your hand. You hide the paper behind your back and smiled at them. 'Nothing.' you replied. At first, your friends were suspicious but they let it slipped in the end. You wouldn't want to share Eli with your friends. This was the one thing you could never share. Your heart raced so much that it feels like it was going to burst. Perhaps this is how being in love feels like.