Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday


  Finally,after what seemed like hours,the final school bell rang indicating that school was over. You sighed. You couldn't stand your homeroom teacher who always complains about your attitude. Your teacher would always say "Just because you are dating an idol doesn't mean you can do whatever you want." 

  And every time the teacher says this you would grumble to yourself."There's nothing wrong with my attitude."you thought.


  As you packed your bags, getting ready to leave the classroom you checked your phone for the 20th time that day.Still no new messages.Your best friend, noticing this action asked "Still no messages from your boyfriend?"


  In response, you shook your head.You are starting to get annoyed. You know it's a little selfish but you couldn't help it.It's your birthday today but your boyfriend has not send any messages to you. True, Kiseop is busy practicing the new dance for the up-coming album but it's still not an excuse you can give to your girlfriend.


  As you exit the front door you saw a group of people staring at another direction. Curious, you walked over to them and asked. Before they could reply you, you felt a pair of strong arms hugged you from behind. You could smell the familiar scent of Kiseop's perfume.


  Slowly,you turned around,facing Kiseop. You couldn't believe it. "W-what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be practicing your dance?"you blabbered out.


  "I should be but how can i let my own girlfriend celebrate her birthday all by herself."He smiled at you teasingly.Then seeing your worried look his smile widened."Oh don't worry.The manager gave me the day off."


  You sighed with relief. Kiseop smiled gently and proceed to hugging you. You could feel his strong body against yours.That's when you noticed a lot of other students are looking at both of you. Your face reddened. You also caught a group of girl glaring jealously at you.
  Slowly,Kiseop pulled away.You could still feel his warmth on your body."I didn't have the chance to say this but Happy Birthday." Kiseop said smilling."Is there anywhere you want to go?" he asked.


  "Anywhere is fine.As long as both of us are together." You answered smiling happily. Laughing lightly, Kiseop steered you to his car. Somehow, you felt at that time, life was just perfect.