The Beauty That Shines Within

The Beauty That Shines Within

 

Haneul clenched her fists. 

"It's just work. It's just work. It's just work." She chanted in her head. Directly in her line of vision was her boyfriend, Kyuhyun, and Seohyun from SNSD acting like a happy couple for some sort of CF.

"Haneul~ Your Rudolph nose is showing again." Heechul teased as he tapped Haneul's red tipped nose.

Haneul blushed and tried to cover up her nose. Every time Hanuel got mad, the tip of her nose would start to turn red.

"Is the green monster showing again?" Heechul teased. "It's just work you know. You don't have to worry about anything."

"I know... It's just... They look so happy together... They look like an actual couple..." Haneul sighed.

"They're supposed to act that way. They're just label mates and friends. That's all. So don't worry about anything" Heechul reassured

Haneul sighed once more. "Alright... I trust you Chullie."

After the photo shoot, Kyuhyun drove him and Haneul back to their shared apartment.

After Haneul got changed into her pajamas, she entered their shared bedroom only to find Kyuhyun texting on his phone.

"Who's that?" Haneul asked.

"Seohyun." Kyuhyun replied not looking up.

Haneul sighed as she sat down on the edge of the bed and watched Kyuhyun put down his phone to go to the bathroom and change.

Haneul got up and stepped in front of the body mirror.

"Am I not curvy enough? Are my thighs getting bigger? Are my pores starting to show? Is my hair all frizzy? Am I not as pretty as her? " Haneul started to question as she turned to look at herself.

Is that why he pays more attention to her than me? Is he starting to get tired of a normal girl like me?"

Haneul felt tears well up in her eyes.

"Yeobo?"

Haneul quickly wiped the tears from her eyes and turned away from Kyuhyun.

"Yeobo..." Kyuhyun walked up behind Haneul and hugged her. "Yeobo, why are you sad?"

"I'm not sad...."

"Yeobo, please don't be stubborn with me." 

Haneul sighed.

"Oppa.... Do you think I'm pretty..." Haneul whispered.

"Ani, yeobo. I think you're beautiful. Inside and out. Your heart is so beautiful and that's what makes you beautiful. No other girl can ever match up to you." Kyuhyun said as he tilted Haneul's head up.

"Heechul told me.... That you were getting jealous of Seohyun. You don't need to be jealous of her, Yeobo. You're the only girl I will ever look at. And to be truthful, Heechul was who I was texting. Not Seohyun." Kyuhyun confessed. "I just wanted to see your reaction."

Haneul pouted. "So you purposely made me jealous?"

"Hey, it was payback for you and Heechul flirting today." Kyuhyun huffed.

"Oppa, we weren't flirting. He just told me that my Rudolph nose was starting to show. It was embarrassing." Haneul giggled. 

Kyuhyun pouted. "I think your Rudolph nose is cute. Just like the rest of you." He said as he picked Haneul up bridal style and carried her to bed.