Broken Promises

Broken Promises

 

"Jo Dee, we've been friends even before I debuted in B.A.P. Now I'm a vocalist and even an ulzzang. I now have the confidence to ask you something." Himchan said as he knelt down and opened a small box. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

In that box contained a gold heart necklace. Half of the heart was studded with diamonds.

"I... I'm sorry Himchan. But I can't date an idol.... Your fans will hate me and I'll never be left alone by the media. It's all too scary to me... Please wait for me Himchan. Please wait until I know that the fans will be okay with it." Jo Dee said as she clasped Himchan's hands in hers.

"Of course. I'll always wait for you Jo Dee." Himchan said softly as he kissed her forehead lightly.

Jo Dee opened her eyes as she awoke from her slumber. She gripped her bed sheets as she thought back to the dream she just had. That all happened four months ago.

"Does he still remember that?" Jo Dee thought to herself as she got out of bed.

Still in her pajamas, Jo Dee made herself pancakes for breakfast and sat down on the living room couch.

"Hm... What to watch..." Jo Dee mumbled to herself as she flipped through the channels.

Suddenly, Jo Dee paused and stopped her channel surfing.

Secret's video diary was on.

Jo Dee watched Hyosung and Himchan on the screen in front of her.

"Hm..... To me, it seems that Himchannie is prettier than most girls. It's not fair." Hyosung pouted cutely into the camera.

"Aigo aigo, don't say that Hyosunggie. You're much prettier than I am." Himchan said as he pinched Hyosung's cheek teasingly.

Hyosung giggled. "Isn't Himchannie so sweet? Aigo, all of your fangirls are making me jealous. You always give them more attention than me."

"Don't be jealous Hyosunggie. You and the BABY's are the only ones in my heart." Himchan said with a happy smile.

"Yah! What about us?!"

Himchan quickly ran away from the other members of BAP as Hyosung laughed and filmed them.

Jo Dee felt her heart break as she saw Himchan and Hyosung flirting on T.V.

"He promised he would wait for me..." Jo Dee thought sadly as she wiped her tears.

"Why would he wait for you? He's an idol and so is she. She's y and beautiful and she can sing and dance and you're nothing compared to her." Jo Dee thought bitterly.

"I should have said yes... I should have said yes while I still had the chance. If only I had said yes, I wouldn't be feeling like this right now. Now, I'm too late."

Jo Dee continued to cry her heart out wishing that she could go back in time and just say yes to Himchan.