01

Attraction

There he is, standing in front of elevator with a cup of starbucks in his right hand. He's flawless. He is wearing a black suit with blue-black tie and rollex watch in his left hand with his brown hair, absolutely.

He is just standing, doing nothing, waiting for the elevator, but many girls steal a glance at him. Sigh. How can he know my presence if many girls around him tried to get his attention? wait! what am I thinking? He is Kris and my feeling towards him is nothing. 

'He is too far for you too reach,___', my voices deep inside me enchoing in my mind.

Ding. The elevator is opening right now and with a minute many people speed out of elevator because it's time to go home. I just sighed and step in to elevator...... with Kris. Oh my god, I forgot that Kris is still here. How can I forget? He's the CEO after all and I'm his secretary. 

"What floor do you want to go, Sir?", I asked him, politely.

"Same as you", he answered with a cold face. Sigh. 

'He is too cold even a fire can't melt him away',  my voices deep inside me enchoing in my mind. Again.

The way elevator closed the door seems in a slow motion for me, with kris, in elevatore, alone. How can I keep my self down? I'm afraid he can hear my heartbeat, I'm gonna kill myself because this stupid sound. I face palmed myself tried to cool me down, 'keep calm,__. Keep calm"

"It's late, I'm sorry I keep you in my office until this time. You should be in your home right now", suddenly, out of nowhere, he talk to me. He.talk.to.me.

I just.... gasped and face palmed myself, again. How can I embrassed myself in front of him?

"u-uh, it's nothing, Sir. Well, I barely came home late, right? so, it's okay", i answered, tried to calm my self down.

Ding. The elevator is reaching to 20th floor, his office room. He step out the elevator first, and I followed him to his office as I took his report from his desk. When I want to reach the doorknob, he called me, "Miss Lee, tonight, you and I will go home together with my car. It's late and you are a woman after all"

I widened my eyes and nodded my head. Kris, my CEO, asked me to go with him! Holycrap!

This late work seems like heaven for me, remember how Kris gonna go home with me. I giggled to myself in my seat. 

"What are you doing?", a voice suddenly asked me. I turn my head and found My CEO standing with his smirk. Oh my god, kill me kill me! his smirk make my heart melt away.

"No---nothing, Sir", I just had my eyes glued on the floor, suddenly he walks toward me and sit in my desk. ASDFGHJKL;!

"Really? Why you giggled like a girl who in her first love?", I startled because his voice and action. What have gotten into him?

'"It's noting, Sir. It's really nothing....", i said, still looking on the floor. 

His index finger reach my chin and in no time I met his eyes, his beautiful eyes. Crap! I straightened my body because his touch. His finger make my body hot.

"Perhaps.... do you love me?", is he Kris? I can't believe my eyes. He is not Kris that I know.

"wha..what are you saying, Sir?", I tried not to spilled I Love You words to him.

"Maybe a kiss can make you admitted your feeling, right?" and BAM! he kissed me, just a peck. No no no, I want it again. Don't take your lips away from mine. And I don't know what devil inside me, I pull her collar and kiss him, rough. I want him, so bad. From the first I step into his office until now, for 4 years I keep my feeling for him. Just this night, I wanna feel his lips. He kissed me back, rough, tried to dominace my lips. He pushed his tongue into my lips, and i'm gladly to play with his tongue. I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach, fireworks keep enchoing in my mind. The sound of how our lips together, make my head blown away. I want him. 

After five minutes we kissed, he pull away his lips and look direct in my eyes.

"Okay, it seems you love me right? well, I love you too", He kissed me again and pull me toward my desk. He pull my shirt and........ you know what happened right?

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I KNOW I'M