When Exo Tries To Name Your Baby...

When Exo Tries To Name Your Baby...

 

Jung Young smiled as she rubbed her growing belly and sat down on the couch.

"Hi baby. It's a nice day today, isn't it? It's peaceful and quiet and-"

Jung Young was cut off by the sound of the front door opening, almost breaking the wall, followed by loud cheerful voices.

"Jung Young look! I got you stuffed animals for the baby." Luhan said cheerfully as he piled Jung Young with stuffed toys.

"Thank you Luhan.." Jung Young said as she moved the stuffed toys to the side.

"Noona, how did the baby get in your tummy?" Sehun asked innocently.

"Ummm..... Well-"

"Did you eat it?!?!" Sehun exclaimed.

"No Sehun, she didn't eat it..." Lay said as he rubbed his head and sat down next to his wife and hugged her close.

"But how did it-"

"Ask Suho!" Lay exclaimed as he rubbed his temple. Sehun pouted and went to go find where Suho was.

"Jung Young, do you have anything to eat?" Xiumin asked. "Oh wait. You're pregnant. Of course you have food." And with that, Xiumin stalked off towards the kitchen.

"Do you need help with anything? Anything at all? Because I can help you clean or cook or do laundry...."

"Thank you Kyungsoo, but I've done everything for today." Jung Young said with a bright smile as she turned to her husband. "You know, you should've told me sooner that you were going to invite your friends over."

"Sorry, Yeobo. They really wanted to come and see you." Lay said apologetically, kissing Jung Young softly.

"PDA! PDA!" Luhan and Sehun exclaimed as they covered their eyes.

"Awwwwww, it's so cute." Chanyeol said while taking pictures.

Lay chuckled and rubbed Jung Young's tummy. 

"So how were you two holding up without Daddy around hm?" Lay asked.

"Actually, perfectly fine. We were having a nice quiet moment together before you and your friends came home." Jung Young said while tapping Lay's nose.

"Jie Jie, is the baby going to be a girl or a boy?" Tao asked as he leaned over the couch.

"We don't know yet Taozi." Jung Young said.

"If it's a boy, can you name it after me?" Tao asked.

"No way! They should name it after me! I'm cooler!" Baekhyun said as he shoved Tao away.

"I don't think they want their child to be named after an eyeliner wearing diva." Tao said as he stuck his tongue out at Baekhyun before he hid behind Chanyeol.

"No, if anything, I'm the coolest person here. Therefore, he should be named after me." Kai stepped in.

"They should name him Ace."

Jung Young and Lay sat on the sidelines watching as the rest of EXO fought over who the baby should be named after.

"Well... Now we know the baby's going to have some really great uncles..." Jung Young giggled. 

Lay chuckled. "Yeah... But the baby should be named after me." 

Jung Young laughed softly. "But what if our baby is a girl?"

"Ace can also be used as a girl name."

"We're not naming our child after your alpaca!!!"