Once was mine is mine again

Once was mine is mine again

Woohyun was with his gang hanging at their place; his gang, infinite which contained Sunggyu, Dongwoo Hoya, Sungjong, Sungyeol, and Myungsoo, were talking with each other about things like fights they seen or their parents yelling at them. While they were inside, Woohyun was outside gazing at the stars. He was thinking about Jieun again. He always thinks about Jieun and he never stops. She’s always on his mind. He misses Jieun every day, every hour, every minute, and every second. If he had a time machine then he would go back to the day when jieun first told him not to get involve with violence or gangs anymore. He would have listened to her and they would have still been together.

Dongwoo walked outside to Woohyun. He knew what happened between him and Jieun and he couldn’t help but feel pity for the man. Dongwoo knew how much Jieun meant to him; Woohyun would give his life for Jieun. He loved her so much, so much more than his own life. But he messed up big time.

Dongwoo sat next to him. “Still thinking about her.” Dongwoo looked at the grieving man.

“You know I always do even when I was with her I still thought about her.” Woohyun didn’t take his eyes off the sky. Dongwoo didn’t know what else to say. He didn’t know what to say. He wanted Woohyun to be happy but he knew Woohyun couldn’t be happy without Jieun; she is his other half, his happiness, his joy, and his only love.

“Hey why don’t we go inside.” Dongwoo suggested trying to get Woohyun’s mind of Jieun.

Woohyun sighed. “Sure.” Dongwoo swung his arms around Woohyun’s neck. “That’s more like it.” Dongwoo looked at Woohyun. “Dude, put a smile on your face. You look weird when you don’t smile.” Dongwoo said making him smile and it worked. Woohyun showed a small smile. “That’s it.” Dongwoo dragged Woohyun inside.

Meanwhile, Jieun was at Luhan’s mansion trying on dresses for a dinner party Luhan’s family was throwing. His family was fond of Jieun very much. They loved her personality and how flawless she looked. But the person who was most fond of her was Luhan himself.

Jieun tried on many dresses from short dresses to long puffy dresses to tight ones to lose. She didn't like any of the dresses. They were too fancy, bright, and glittery. She didn’t like all these big fancy things. She liked simple things but his family wouldn’t know that. The only person that would know is Woohyun but he isn’t with her anymore.

Even though they aren’t together, Jieun still thinks about him. And she always regrets her decision of leaving him but it was for his own good; that’s what she thinks. To be honest, Jieun misses Woohyun so much they she can’t even explain it.

“How about this dress” Luhan pulled out a long red dress with a heart shaped top. Jieun thought it looked amazing but not on her. It didn’t catch her eyes that much. She just shook her head to the dress.

Jieun looked through the rack of dresses. After searching the rack, she finally found one that pleased her. The dress is a short midnight blue dress with a sweetheart neckline.  

“That would look gorgeous on you.” Luhan commented. She smiled at him but she didn’t give him the smile she would give Woohyun. The smile she gave to Woohyun was filled with love and happiness. The smile she showed to Luhan was just a simple friendly smile.

“I can’t wait for the party and I can’t wait to see you look gorgeous in that dress.” He told her sweetly.

“Thank you.” was all she said to him. She didn’t say “I can’t wait to see you look dashing in the tuxedo” or flirt with him like she would do with Woohyun. Luhan wanted to say something to jieun but was stopped by the maid.

“I’ll be back Jieun.” He said then left the room. Jieun sighed as she watches Luhan, the man who she was with now, leave the room.

Jieun didn’t love Luhan. She liked him but didn’t love him. She didn’t even know they started dating. He just asked her out to dinner and she didn’t want to reject him and make him upset so she took his offer. After that one dinner date Luhan took her home to his parents and announced that he and Jieun are together. It shocked her but she didn’t want to tell him she didn’t want to date him. It was rude but she didn’t want to be with him.

Jieun got ready. She had her makeup and hair done then tried on the dress. Luhan came back inside and was mesmerized by Jieun. She looked gorgeous.

“Wow” was all he said. “You look amazing.” He came closer to her. “I can’t wait for this.” He gave her a kiss on the forehead. “I’ll meet you in the main room, okay? I have to get ready now.” He told her and she just nodded. Luhan left the room once more.

Jieun walked to the mirror and looked at the woman in front of her. As she was looking in the mirror, she could see Woohyun behind her. She quickly turned around but saw no one there. She could have sworn she saw Woohyun. “Woohyun” she whispered his name. Jieun was yearning for Woohyun more than ever.

Jieun could hear the chatters of guest outside. She didn’t want to go outside and reveal herself but she couldn’t stay in the room any longer. As she went to the main room, she saw many people she had no idea who they were. They were all new to her. She was lost in a crowd of stranger but she tried to find a familiar face. Luckily, she found Luhan’s mother.

“Oh there you are.” Luhan’s mother brought her over to a group of strangers. They talked for a while. Jieun wondered where Luhan was.

“Mrs. Xi, do you know where Luhan is?” Jieun asked.

“Oh yes he is in that room.” She pointed to a room in the corner. Jieun walked over and as she reached the room she could hear .

“Luhan are you sure we should be doing this?” it was a female’s voice.

“We won’t get caught.” Luhan said to the woman. “I swear we won’t.”

Jieun walked in the room and witnessed a woman pinned against to the wall by Luhan. Luhan stopped what he was doing then looked at Jieun.

“What are you doing here?” he asked, scared of what Jieun might do. Jieun didn’t do anything but stare at Luhan and the woman. Tears were forming and she couldn’t stay there anymore. Jieun ran out of the room while Luhan ran after her. Jieun ran outside of the mansion into the cold dark night. She couldn’t see Luhan anymore but she didn’t want to see him at all.

Luhan was cheating on her and though Jieun wasn’t attracted to him she still felt pain arousing in her heart. Jieun was crying like crazy and still running. She stopped at a small bridge. Tears were still coming down and her heart still aching. She never felt this much pain but this pain wasn’t horrible enough like the pain when she left Woohyun. Right now she wanted someone to cry on, someone to hold, to one to be with her. But she didn’t want anyone, she wanted Woohyun, the one she loves and still loves, she wanted him. She wanted to see him. She wanted him badly.

“Jieun.” She heard a familiar voice call her name. Jieun wiped some of her tears then looked at the person who called her name and the person was none other than him, Woohyun, her true love. He stood there watching Jieun as her tears dropped.

“Woohyun” there was a sign of joy in Jieun. Woohyun noticed her crying and advanced towards her. Jieun didn’t hesitate to run into his arms. Woohyun took Jieun in. she cried on his shoulder. “Jieun” he said her name again with happiness.

After jieun stopped crying, they both sat down at a nearby bench. She explained to him what happened. Rage filled Woohyun; he never liked it when Jieun cried because it pained him but he hated it when someone breaks her heart.

“And that’s what happened.” Jieun wiped away her last tear.

“That jerk.” Woohyun snapped.

Jieun looked at him and smiled. She finally got to see him after 6 months. Jieun got up.

“Well I have to go home.” She told him. Woohyun got up as well.

“I’ll walk you home.” He said.

They both walked to the apartment Jieun was staying in. they didn’t talk that much but only smiled at each other. Both of them were happy after being away from each for a couple of months it felt good. They reached the apartment.

“Um thank you.” She said to him. He just nodded.

“Well I’ll see you soon.” Woohyun said then walked to the opposite direction. Jieun slowly walked towards her apartment. Woohyun stopped walking then looked at Jieun who was walking away from her. Was he was going to let her go? Was he going to let the one he loved walk away from him again? No, he wasn’t going to let that happen again.

Woohyun ran towards Jieun, hugging her. “Please don’t go again.” He whispered into her ears. “Please, I don’t want to lose you again. You have no idea how much I missed you. You have no idea how much I yearned for you.” Jieun faced him. She wanted to cry again. “You have no idea how much I regret leaving you.” She cried. Woohyun hugged her again. “Please come back to me. I promise I won’t deny your words again.” Woohyun said. Jieun nodded her head and looked at him. He smiled and kissed her. They were finally back together.

It has been 5 months since Jieun and Woohyun started to date again. Woohyun had stopped his fights and lessened his involvement with his gang. He spent more time with Jieun and made sure he didn’t mess up again like before.

Woohyun asked Jieun to meet him in the park by the lake. She waked over to the area and saw Woohyun standing there.

“Why’d you call me here?” she asked approaching him.

Woohyun didn’t answer but smiled instead. Jieun got suspicious.

“What are you hiding?” she asked.

“Jieun you know I love you and I want to be with you forever.” He said coming closer to her.

“I know that. You always tell me that.” She giggled.

“Jieun but I want to be with you forever. I want our relationship to be complete.”

Jieun was getting an idea of what he was doing. Woohyun kneeled down in front of her and pulled put a ring. Jieun was shocked.

“Will you marry me?” he asked showing the ring.

Without hesitation, jieun answered. “Yes.” She jumped in his arm. “Yes I will marry you.”

Woohyun hugged her tighter. “What was once mine is mine again.”  


I hope this wasn't boring or confusing.

BTW would you like a wedding one-shot of this?