Finale!~

"I Can Be Your Hero?"

“I Can Be Your Hero?”

 

Finale~

 

 

 

~6:00am,Monday morning~

 

  “CHAERI WAKE UP OR YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!” a boys voice yelled throughout the household of the Choi family...well the Choi sibling.

 

 This is the short story of Choi Chae Rin, a seventeen year old senior in high school and her high school crush,an eighteen year old senior who started school late...and was also a singer and dancer. Her parents passed away her eighth grade year of middle school and since then it was just her and her eighteen year old brother, Chung Gi. Chung Gi was a very kind brother who made it his goal to raise Chaeri like his own daughter ever since their parents passed away almost four years ago.

 

  “REALLY?!?!” Chaeri's voice screamed as she snapped up in bed to start getting ready really fast. She chose a light pink shirt that hung off her shoulders,black skinny jeans,her pink and black knee high converse and her signature cross earrings, which were a habit she picked up from seeing Yesung, who had a very similar pair just like it.

 

 After she got dress she ran down stairs only to see her brother making them pancakes,dumplings,and sausage.

 

  “Orange juice or coffee?” Chung Gi asked with a hint of amusement in his voice.

 

  “You...lied to me...ehh...i'll had OJ...” Chaeri said giving up and sitting at the table as her brother brought the food over.

 

  “Anything you're doing today after school?” he asked his little sister before taking a drink of his coffee.

 

  “The girls and I are gonna practice after school today.” Chaeri said munching on her pancakes.

 

  “Ah...so when do you guys plan to audition?” he asked again starring at his little sister.

 

  “We aren't sure yet...Miri is working us to the bone already....” Chaeri said sipping on her orange juice.

 

  “That's Miri for you...what about that Jong-Woon kid? When do you plan to tell him you like him?” he asked casually like he was asking about the weather making her do a spit take.

 

  “Never....” she said cleaning up the mess.

 

  “Why? I think he likes you back..he's always starring. His friend Sungmin told me he's always asking about you.” Chung Gi said munching his sausage.

 

  “I doubt it...no one but you and the other guys know about the group..so I doubt he would be interested in someone who seems plain.” Chaeri said sadly...it was true...for the longest time, GEMS had been kept a secret from the rest of the school, the only people who knew were the members and their brothers.

 

  “Actually....all of him and his friends know about you guys...Myon spilled it the last time he got mad at Jihyun in front of them. He was shocked when we told him you were the leader and lead vocalist...him and his friends are also in a group if I remember correctly...he's also lead vocals...but Leeteuk hyung is their leader.” Chung Gi said thinking about it.

 

  “I'm going to kill that damn boy....” Chaeri said nearly breaking her metal fork while thinking of ways to slaughter Miri's younger twin brother.

 

  “Leave it be...it can't be undone....anyways...let's go...almost time for school.” Chung Gi said getting up and taking their empty dishes to the sink to be washed later that day.

 

  “Ok...” Chaeri said lifting up her bag and following her brother out the door.

 

~Time skip: 2:50pm, ending of school day (in the gym with GEMS)~

 

  “Unnie....we all really think you should just tell Yesung you like him. He likes you too....can't you tell?” Miri asked as they all sat on the floor doing stretches.

 

  “No...not at all. Please do warn your brother though, that he is going to die if he can't keep his mouth shut.” Chaeri said darkly.

 

  “What do you mean?” Miri asked confused.

 

  “Because of Myon, all of Yesung and his friends know about our group.” Chaeri said with an exaggerated sigh.

 

  “I'll...tell him..or do it myself.” Miri said through her teeth. The boy that she liked was amongst Yesung's group of friends. He was one of the youngest there and was nicknamed panda due to his eyes. His name was Tao...and Miri practically loved him.

 

  “Have fun.” Jihan said while the others nodded in agreement.

 

  “We still really think you should tell him how you feel.” Jiwoo said popping into the conversation.

 

  “Yeah...Yesung really does seem to like you.” Suye said quietly from her spot in the corner while she stretched.

 

~Outside the gym doors~

 

 'She likes me...guess i'll have to check to make sure.' Yesung thought with wide eyes.

 

~Yesung enters the gym and the girls look at him surprised~

 

  “Annyeong girls...Chaeri.” Yesung said nodding towards everyone and singling out Chaeri.

 

  “Annyeong oppa.” all the girls replied back while Chaeri was silent.

 

  “Chaeri...can I talk to you outside?” he asked looking straight at Chaeri who snapped her head up in surprise.

 

  “Uhhh...” Chaeri sat there before Miri grabbed her arm and pulled her up.

 

  “Don't keep her to long...we need to practice.” Miri said pretty much handing Chaeri over to him.

 

  “Uhh...sure.” Yesung said walking out of the back door with Chaeri following behind, who was also cussing her friends out behind him.

 

~Alone in the courtyard~

 

  “Umm...what did you want to ask me about?” Chaeri asked looking at the giant blooming cherry blossom tree.

 

  “I over heard your conversation with the girls...is it true?” Yesung asked looking down at the small girl. Even with only a years difference he was still six inches taller then her.

 

  “What?” Chaeri asked looking at him with wide eyes.

 

  “Do you like me?” Yesung asked trying his hardest not to sound desperate.

 

  “I...yes...” Chaeri said looking down with tears in her eyes.

 

  “I...like you to Chaeri...hey...why are you crying?” Yesung asked worried as he saw her tears fall.

 

  “Wha?...you...you like me?” Chaeri asked and Yesung nodded his head slowly.

 

 Chaeri took a minute to let it sink in before she squealed and jumped into his arms. It's a good thing Yesung knew before hand how much she liked to pounce...otherwise they would be on the ground.

 

  “I have something for you....recently my group has been working on a new song...and I wanted to sing you part of the course...” Yesung said as he put her down on the ground.

 

  “Why only a part of it?” Chaeri asked curiously.

 

  “Because that's all you need to hear...” Yesung said smiling at her.

 

  “Ok....go head.” Chaeri said smiling back before moving back and crossing her arms to concentrate.

 

  “I can be your hero...even if you don't want me to be...” Yesung said singing the first part before his voice dropped.

 

  “Was the last part together with the song?” Chaeri asked confused.

 

  “No..it was a question sort of....” Yesung said scratching the back of his neck.

 

  “What kind of question?” Chaeri was so lost she didn't even noticed he had moved a little closer to her.

 

  “Can I be your hero?” Yesung asked looking at her sincerely.

 

 'So...that's why he came here alone...' a blonde boy,also know as Sungmin, thought with a smile on his face. 'It's about dang time dude.' he thought once more before turning and leaving them alone.

 

  “Oppa.....I...yes...you can be my hero.” Chaeri said happily before he pulled her into a hug making her squeak.

 

  “Thank you.” Yesung said smiling in her hair.

 

  “Welcome.” Chaeri said standing on her tip toes to kiss his cheek.

 

 Yesung turned red after and touched his cheek before smiling at Chaeri again and kissing her softly on the lips.

 

  “I like you a lot my little kitty.” Yesung said laughing at the reaction he got.

 

  “Kitty...who the hell is kitty?” Chaeri asked looking around and expecting to see a legit cat near by.

 

  “It's you...you act like a cat...you pounce,bounce,squeak, have beautiful cat eyes, and a cat smile.” Yesung said poking her cheeks that were starting to go red.

 

  “Oh....any particular animal you like?” Chaeri asked hiding a smirk.

 

  “I have three turtles...” Yesung said confused.

 

  “You are now my turtle....” Chaeri said happily.

 

  “The kitty and the turtle...weird combo there.” Yesung said with a raised eyebrow, but had a giant smile on his face.

 

  “Well...we are weird....so it fits....we should head inside before Miri kills you for keeping me out here.” Chaeri said happily as she intertwined their fingers.

 

  “Trust me...she's far from worrying about you...but ok.” Yesung said laughing at the bold action.

 

  “What do you mean?” Chaeri asked looking up at him.

 

  “Your group planned the whole thing...Sungmin caught some of it as well, but he left.” Yesung said squeezing her hand as they walked back inside.

 

  “Wow.....sneaky people...” Chaeri said smiling as they walked hand-in-hand through the halls of their school.

 

  “Yep....i'm glad though.” Yesung said stopping to kiss Chaeri again on the lips and this time she responded and smiled into the kiss, making her bite her bottom lip.

 

  “Let's go...” Yesung said pulling away slowly and bringing her to the gym.

 

 They made it to the gym and when they entered they were greeted by their friends and it seems not only they got together...what a nice surprise senior year was.....FIN!

 

…...........this was made off of the picture....i was bored and couldn't sleep so I made this...I know I need to work on MAFIAxIDOLS!....sadly i've been babysitting the past three days which makes it near impossible...i'll try and update when I can..until then I hope you enjoyed....i have 'Hero' stuck in my head...^.^