Blur

Dead Love

Blur

 

 

"nnnnggnn..." Oh god...My head is throbbing.

I roll over slightly on my soft bed, actually it's a bit softer than I remember, my eyes still closed tight. "Goddamn..." I push myself straight up and finally open my eyes, blinking several times to get the sleep out. A yawn escapes my mouth and I run my fingers through my short hair.

I start blinking more times than I need to and I find myself taking triple takes of the room....Why? 

Because this isn't my room. In fact, "Where the hell am I!!!??"

I hop off the bed-that-is-definitely-not-my-bed bed. I subside my panic for a minute and just stare at the bed in amazement, it's decorated with Hello Kitty products to the T. Pillows, little pillows, comforter, sheets....My god.

"Geez this thing looks like it came from out of a Sanrio catalog and they just ordered everything on the page."

"Reminds me of Zico" I giggle to myself. I'm such a fangirl. 

I stop acting like an idiot over the bed and focus on the task at hand. Finding out where the hell I am right now. Oh my god! Maybe I got kidnapped by some weirdo and he's going to sell me to his greasy Russian friend as a -slave! Oh my god like in those movies!

"Oh my ing god! At least all my clothes are still on!" with my head still throbbing I walk around the room, looking for clues as to where I am. Just as I'm about to finger through a cellphone I find on the dresser. A deep, familiar voice makes it's way to my ears.

"Who are you?" 

I swiftly turn on my heels and stare. In awe. Shock. What?

"Uh....Zi....Zico?"

He just stood there blinking at me as if I was from a different planet with his toothbrush in hand, his hand which was still in mid-air.

"Yeah...I said who are you, not who am I." he said in a sarcastic kind of manner that made me want to jump on him more than I already did.

"Um...I...Uh...Where am I?"

"In my room."

"Where is your room?"

"In my house."

"Where is your house?"

"In Seoul."

What.

I just came to a huge realization. I'm standing here, across from Zico. My block b bias, block b who is a group I love and adore. Zico who I spazz over constantly with my friends online. Zico who I never intend on meeting, ever in my life, sadly. And yet he's feet away just standing there with a fluff of hair piled on top of his head in a ponytail, staring at me with his intense eyes.

"Ooohhh I see!!! I'm dreaming! DUH!" I smack my forehead with my palm lightly. 

"No. You're an idiot. And I'm calling the police." He chuckles at me and starts to brush his teeth again. So y but no he didn't just call me an idiot.

"What? What did you say?"

"Which part, the idiot part or the calling the police part?" He rolled his eyes.

"I thought dreams were suppose to be what you want them to be...You're being all mean. Well actually I kind of like this." I smirk.

"Oh. Really? You like that kind of thing?" He smirked which was more cute than y because of the foam from the toothpaste in his mouth. I wanted to laugh.

I walked a little closer to him till I could just smell his scent a little. "Seriously, I've got to be dreaming."

"Well you're not. Seriously." Why does he keep saying that?

"Look. Zico I live in America, East Coast, so unless I can teleport or something...This is a dream as far as I'm concerned."

"Well well you must be able to teleport cause this is no dream and you seriously better tell me how you got in here. Like now." The 'like now' part was really dangerous and y sounding.

"Are you serious?"

"About what?" He said.

"About...You know, this being real."

"Oh god...You're ed up in there, aren't you?" He poked my forehead lightly with one of his cute creepy smiles on his face. I love this. Even though I don't know what 'this' is.

"But Zico...I'm telling the truth! I live in America! I don't know how I got here!" I start to realize that this is real. I'm really in Seoul somehow. Jiho is real. 

Tears start to well up in my eyes,they burn a little. What's happening.....

"Hey..Hey calm down..I'm sorry." He steps closer to me and grabs my arm.

"I....I don't know. I'm sorry but I really don't know what's going on, I don't even remember anything now that I think about it." I try to explain. I feel stupid in front of him right now.

"It's ok, let's just go sit in the living room and figure this out...Ok?" His voice sounds so soothing and gentle. That's a side of him I haven't seen through my screen yet.

"O..Ok." I can barely hear myself. 

We walk out into the hallway. Wait. This place isn't their dorm. "Hey...Uhh..You moved?" I asked nervously. I didn't want to seem like some obsessed weirdo.

"Uh. Yeah. How'd you know that?"

"I'm a fan." Uhh did I really just say that?

"Oh really now." His eyebrow went up in suspicion. "I'm not some crazy fan who was sneaking in!" I look really stupid trying to defend myself. 

"Right." He nods a bit and chuckles. I just run my fingers through my hair, with a stupid, embarrassed look on my face.

"I need to finish washing my face and stuff." He says, making a circle in the air around his mouth.

"Oh..Ok." I look up at him. "Just go sit on the couch for a minute. K?" He smiles at me and I feel like the world is spinning. When he turns around and heads for the bathroom a couple of rooms down, I'm guessing the other member's rooms, I start to look around the dorm instead of being a good puppy and sitting like daddy said.

"Wow way bigger than their last one." The living room is huge and open, decorated with shiny dark brown hardwood floors. The kitchen is open to the living room, two times bigger than their last one. 

I make my way to the fridge. I'm freaking hungry. I open the stainless steel door to find a bunch of fruit, vitamin drinks, left overs, and a cake, probably from fans. I steal a peach and finally decide to do what daddy said. But there he is, right behind me and as I turn around to head out with my peach, which I already bit.

"What did I say?" that goddamn y stare plastered all over your y face.

"Um...Dunno...Forgot. My mom always told me I had a short attention span and only listened to the first three words."

"Tch...She was right." He snatched my peach and started eating it from where I left off. Indirect kiss Jiho, I chuckled to myself.

He looked down at my feet with a critical face. He eventually tired of looking and made his way to the stove, I watched him shuffle food around in the cabinets with one hand, searching. I walk over to the stove and stand there next to him.

"What are you looking for?"

"Something for you to eat." He says without stopping his search to look at me.

"Thanks." I can't help but smile. He's so sweet...Hehe.

"I just...Turned that on...That's........That's hot." He stares at my hand. Hard. And I realize I've had my hand on the burner of the stove this whole time.

"You...Didn't feel that?" He asked me, his eyes wide. Mine are too. I can't believe I didn't feel that. "Nnn...No...I didn't." I rabble out as I stare at my fingers and palm where only a red mark in the shape of the burner has been left.


"You're so special." He laughed it off. "Maybe you're just really excited to be next to me, you don't even feel pain." He was totally teasing me cause he smirked, that y smirk.

"Uuuh could you take your shoes off though? It's irking me. And why are you only wearing one shoe anyway?" He laughed a little.

"Oh my shoes! hahaha sorry...I know you're a neat freak." I teased as I sat in a chair, to take my shoes off, at this table which was placed in an area, I guess meant to be a dinning room of some sort. But it looked like an attachment to the kitchen.

"I know you probably do. Fangirl." he teased back. Touche.

"You know...I don't know where my other shoes is though." Weird...Ahh and my head is throbbing. I just realized it. I blank out for a bit, my eyes becoming serve with blurriness.

"My...head..Jiho." Was all I could get out.

.

.

.

.

.

"AAAHHH!" I screeched as I cover my face with my arm, in an instant my body starts to ache all over, I feel like I'm going to die....That light, so bright. Tears start to well up in my eyes, everything hurts so bad.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey...Fangirl. You ok?" He's rubbing my cheek with his thumb when re-awake and he's sitting over me on the edge of the couch. I love this boy. I grin at him all stupidly.

"Yeah." I breath out and start to sit up. He moved away from my face a little to give me some room.

"You're weird. Are you sick?" He laughs and smiles gently...Again with the gentleness Jiho. Who are you?

"I dunno. I don't know anything. All I remember is....."

"OH GOD SHUT UP!" Oookk way to make an entrance......U-U-KWON! I wanted to scream that but, no. I don't want to look stupid in front of the whole group like I already did with Jiho. Well U-kwon just burst into the house through the door, with an angry, upset look on his face.

"Ok, I'm sorry." Minhyuk tries to plead to him but U-kwon just walks away, quickly down the hall to I guess their bedroom? Minhyuk follows him with an apologetic smile on his face. Yeeaahh U-bomb is real!

"Hey Jiho." Kyung flops down on the couch next to us. But he...

"Kyung my friend here doesn't know how you she got here." Jiho gestures towards me and Kyung just looks at him like he's insane.

"Uuuhhh What friend?" Taeil blinks as he makes his way into the conversation. "I'm right here." I say, my face just as confused as theirs.

"Yeah. She's right here...What the is wrong with your eyes." He glares at them. "Uuuh no Jiho, that's a couch and either you're crazy or you've been at the studio too many nights alone!" Kyung and Taeil laugh.

I pull on his shirt. Jiho....

"Nnn...No...She..." He turns his head to face mines. I just look at him ready to cry again. What's wrong with me. All I could say to him was.........

.

.

.

.

.

"I think I'm dead."