Meet EXO-K

Eyeliner and Baritone

Baekhyun stood up from his seat and paced the room. Today, he was going to meet the rest of the members in EXO-K.

What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm weird? What if what if what if—

"Byun Baekhyun?" someone called from a room. Baekhyun looked up. 

"Yes?" he replied.

"Come in, everyone is waiting." 

Baekhyun took a deep breath. Smile, Baekhyun, smile. He grinned widely and walked towards the room. He stopped before he met the door frame, and straightened out his hair. 

Smile.

"Hello, my name is Byun Baekhyun. It's nice to meet you." he greeted, grinning widely. There were five other guys sitting in the room, and they all looked up at him dully. There was a guy with a face of a gramps, and he was wearing all kinds of gold on him, Baekhyun labeled him as "Gangnam Dude" ; a guy who was as short as he was and stared at him with his huge eyes, he labeled "Shocker Face"; a tan guy who looked disdainfully at him, he labeled "Stuckup Brownie"; a guy whose eyes look as if they were about to close anytime, he labeled "Bored out of his head". 

And lastly, a guy with long bangs that covered his eyes, he labeled....

"Cute guy."

"Hey, he has a even bigger smile than you do, Chanyeol." stated Stuckup Brownie.

"Oh, really?" replied Cute Guy. So his name is Chanyeol...

"Is that grin plastered on your face or what?" asked Stuckup Brownie.

Baekhyun quickly lost the grin. He cleared his throat. He heard Chanyeol let out a small chuckle and he couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

"Hey, be polite, Kai." said Shocker Face. Stuckup Brownie is Kai.

"Hi, I'm Kyungsoo, but call me D.O." greeted Shocker Face. Baekhyun nodded at him. Shocker Face, Kyungsoo a.k.a D.O.

"I'm Junmyeon, also goes by Suho." greeted Gangnam Dude. Gangnam Dude, Junmyeon a.k.a Suho.

Then they all looked over to Bored Out Of His Head, who was oblivious to the attention. Kai poked his ribcage, and he jumped up suddenly.

"I'm sorry, mom, I promise I won't steal your lipthtick next time!" he shouted. Then he looked around at him. The rest of EXO-K's members were stifling their laughs. 

"Man, I fell athleep again." he complained. Baekhyun considered changing the dude's nickname to "Tongue Tied". 

"Oh, hey, who are you?" asked Tongue Tied. Baekhyun re-introduced himself again.

"Oh, I'm Thehun." replied Tongue Tied. Baekhyun frowned.

"Is that Thehun or Sehun?" he asked.

"Thehun." said Tongue Tied. The others snickered.

"I'm still not understanding." 

"Just call him Thehun, he'll understand." said Kai with a mischievious grin.

"Kai, don't be rude." warned Suho. He gave a very stern look.

Not that Kai really cared.

"It's great to meet our last member, Baekhyun." said Chanyeol, smiling widely. Baekhyun's heart skipped a beat and he almost blushed. Almost.

"It's great to be here, too." replied Baekhyun. 

"I'm sure we'll get along just great. Oh, and just wait until you meet the EXO-M members, they're very nice too." said D.O.

Baekhyun smiled. He has a good feeling about this...

(except that his intuition wasn't always accurate.)

~~~

"So you'll be sharing a room with a Chanyeol, and you're on laundry duties every Wednesday. Don't forget. I hate having to remind you guys when it's time to do the laundry." informed D.O., giving Baekhyun a tour of their dorm. Not that there anything to see, but just in case he gets lost(which will be very hard since the dorm isn't all that big.)

"Hey." said Chanyeol with his oh-so-y baritone. Baekhyun gulped before turning to face him.

"So, we're gonna be roommates." said Baekhyun rather awkwardly. Chanyeol chuckled, and Baekhyun died a little inside.

"Yeah. And just so you know, I'm not the cleanest member around here, so don't freak when you see the room. I've cleaned up some stuff already, but it's still a little messy." said Chanyeol.

"Oh, I'm sure it's nothing, really." reassured Baekhyun. Chanyeol nodded and they went to their room. Chanyeol opened the door.

So it was a little messy.

I mean, if you count several dirty clothes on the floor, opened packages of chip lying on the top of the drawers, an unmade bed  with several comics book laying open on top, a stuffed closet that burst open because of the amount of clothes in it as clean, then yeah, it was a little messy.

"Ta-da." sang Chanyeol awkwardly. "This is our room." 

Baekhyun forced his mouth to stay closed. As much as he wanted to gape at the garbage dump—I mean, room, he didn't want to make Chanyeol feel more embarrassed than he already is.

"Well, it's not bad." lied Baekhyun. Yes, it's bad, it's awful, and it smells completely, don't lie Baekhyun, no matter how cute this guy is he is not worth—

"Really? Aww, you're so sweet." commented Chanyeol, ruffling Baekhyun's hair. 

It's not bad, it's not awful, and it doesn't smell. Oh look, there are flowers flying around me, and I can hear the wedding bells...

Baekhyun smiled weakly at Chanyeol. Maybe he's worth it.

~~~

A/N: a short start:)) hope you like the first chapter!!