chapter 04

To Be With You

“well?” Jinri asked Sehun exactly when she entered living room, Sehun was too busy watching new episodes of CSI –his all time favorite TV shows- looking all serious without noticing that Jinri had been standing there, wearing a pale pink dress with a choker around her tiny neck. “Sehunnie” she shouted at him and it made him realized, and he was in awe, he never saw someone just as pretty as her. Not even Soojung, he kept it in mind. And he tried to keep his face straight.

“the neckline of your dress, isn’t that too low for you?” Sehun put a serious face and Jinri knew, she knew it damn too well that his bestfriend hated it. “it’s too revealing, I mean, I don’t wanna clamp you down by wearing something that you absolutely love but come on, Jinri, you’re going outside alone waiting for Luhan to pick you up, there are so many boys walking down the street and-“ Sehun was paused by Jinri, “yes, Sehun I get it. I also bring a scarf so I’ll just cover up. Anyway, overall, how do I look?”

“good” he replied, his eyes glued on his TV again and he could hear Jinri took a deep breath “Sehun, can you stay at home while I’m going on a date until my mom and dad here?” Jinri asked him as she wrapped scarf around her shoulder, “it won’t be long. I’ll be home at 9” she sat beside him and kissed his left cheek, Sehun nodded.

“thought you said that I should keep this left cheek for Soojung?” Sehun grinned as he tickled Jinri’s waist and she laughed, “god, I forgot about that” she said as she walked by the door, “wish me luck then?”

“you’ll do great” Sehun smiled as she waved him goodbye and disappeared.

And sehun never felt so uneasy like this before.

--

Luhan waited outside her house when she was just walking toward him, and just like Sehun, he was stunned. Luhan smiled at her and he could see her cheeks were blushing as he opened his car’s door. “so?” Luhan said as he entered his car, “where are we going?”

“I thought you planned this all out” Sulli said with a smile and she kept fixing her hair, she was so nervous, damn he’s just so heavenly beautiful. Luhan giggled with her as he said, “I’ve got some pretty good places near town, just thought that you have any idea to where we are exactly going”

“I honestly don’t have any idea” she said as she bowed down and his eyes focused on the road, “how about Pierre Gagnaire? There are so many delicious, well made foods there. And then maybe we could have some wines?”

Jinri honesly didn’t like to eat at some luxury places, she preferred tasty yet cheap restaurants around this town with Sehun. “that would be great, though” Jinri smiled.

Turned out, Luhan was really sweet and always compliment her, like how he liked her hair curled, how he liked her outfit that Sehun thought it was a bad idea, and he was so different from Sehun. They were like two different poles in magnet. And she didn’t know which one is better.

She really needs to get rid of Sehun from her mind, well at least right now.

--

 She couldn’t keep her smile as she entered the house and found out that Sehun was still there, watching the whole episodes of CSI and her parents weren’t home yet. He didn’t aware that she was already there, watching his serious face from the front door. She liked how he focused on the TV, his prominent jaw and his twitching eyes were the most attractive things from Sehun, besides from his personality.

“if I were a serial killer and when I was about to kill you, you wouldn’t notice me, would you?” Jinri said as she sat on the couch, right beside him. “well, I could defend myself” he said, his eyes still glued on TV. He felt so different, she didn’t know why, but he seemed really cold. She smiled, “well okay. Have you eaten your dinner yet?” “I’m not hungry”

“how was your date?” he said suddenly, his eyes fixed on her as she watched the TV, “it was great, he was really sweet and funny and he took me to pretty places that I’ve never been there before” her eyes were dazzling and Sehun smiled, “so it must be that great, huh?” he said as he puts his arm around her shoulder and she automatically leaned her head on his shoulder, “yes. But he took me to a really expensive restaurant and I didn’t like it much” she said, sulking, “and why is that?” he said with a curiosity.

“the whole portion was like a baby’s portion to me” she said as she pouted her lips, Sehun had the urge to kiss her delicious, red-ish lips and he decided to ignore it and laughed with it. “well, I know you too well, shall we have ramen down by the street then?” he said and he could see her eyes popped out with excitement and she screamed, “OH YES”

He just knew how to make her happy in the simpliest way possible.