Jongin The Pickpocket

Jongin The Pickpocket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It is hard you know? The life of a pickpocket.

I must walk around all day to find a suitable target, one who looks careless and a bit dumb. And since I still go to high school, I can’t even spend all day like the others. I must be at school exactly at 8.30 which is just 23 minutes later.

“Gotta find someone quickly~ Or I’m doomed

~ I don’t even have lunch money left~” I sang looking around.

Then I spotted the ideal target, a petite girl with an innocent and undoubting smile who looks like she’s really rich.

Where is her wallet now?

Hmm, inside her schoolbag on the front pocket.

Easy~!

I started following her quietly and when she stopped to tie her shoelaces, I quickly opened her bag and took her wallet.

Oh my, she didn’t even notice it! How lucky I am today!

Now let’s look at what’s inside.

Hmm… Woah! What kind of a kid walks around with 600$ on her?

“I really am lucky today~!” I squealed.

Now, to school…

 

~*~*~

 

“Hey Jongin!”

Ugh great, the first person I see today is the creep squad.

“Hey guys!”

No, please don’t come even a step closer.

!

I’m being hugged by a giant monkey now, how do I know the next one who will squish my insides will be a deer?

Then there’s the expressionless lisp guy…

Guys, please don’t make me go through that even for just one morning…

“Guys…” I gasped for air. “Please, don’t do that.”

They just laughed at me, then Luhan, the deer, said “But the morning won’t be complete then~”

“Oh please Luhan… I’m perfectly fine with it not being complete.” I rolled my eyes.

Next was a pouting giant monkey also known as Chanyeol “You’re mean Jongin.”

“I get that a lot you know? From you guys.” I said before turning to Sehun, yup the lisp guy.

“Can’t at least you side with me Sehun-ah?” I whined. What these guys make me do, oh God…

He shok his head.

Why are you shaking your head Sehun-ah? I trusted you bastard,  trusted you!

“Thorry, hyung. I love your morning routine.”

You too Brutus? Then I have no more reason to live…

I started walking off.

Then Chanyeol yelled after me “Where are you going?”

“To class, after that I’m going to the rooftop to jump down.” I answered blankly.

The two overreacters Luhan and Chanyeol took my words seriously, of course, and immediately started panicking.

“Oh my!.. Jongin you’re still to young to die! Please don’t die, life is beautiful and full of wonders!” they started hitting their knees and pulling their hair. I wish I could record this scene, it was just too hilarious for just to be seen my me!

On the other hand Sehun, that em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter