Begining

There's No Easy Way

I run away.. as fast as i can.. away from her.. away from the girl I love.. I regret leaving her.. I regret that I said good bye.. I was wrong when I hurt her.. I can still see her smile when she left me that day.. she never cried in front of me.. and now she is married having her own family..

 

"Why did you walk away?" Sungmin, my best friend ask me when i told him what happened..

"Because.. she is married now.. and she have her baby.." I bitterly said as I take a bottle of beer he is offering.. 

"Did you ask her? I don't believe that she moved on easily like that.. She is deeply in love with you.." Sungmin said trying to console my broken heart..

"I deserve being replaced Sungmin.. " I said as i took a gulp of the bitter drink.. I love Hydee.. and I can't neve bring her back.. I am too late.. 

"Well there's nothing we can do about that Kyuhyun.. Even how many times i say how fool you were letting her go just like that.. it will never bring bak the past.. She is married now.. and they have a child.." Sungmin took a seat beside me and pats my shoulder.. 

"You always tend to walk away when situation gets though.. and we can't blame you..But you have to take the courage to face her.. ask for her forgiveness.. and finally let her go like what you just did a year ago." His words pierced my heart.. It's too painful but I will try 

 

Three days after I saw her, I spend the lunch break on the park where I saw her.. Taking chances that she may passed by again and this time I will not going to run away.. This time I will face her and ask her forgiveness and finally move on with my life completely.. but like the other days passed there's no sign of her..

The secretary called for an emergency meeting for the new merger of our production company with the biggest chain of super market in the country.. 

I moved in haste.. I need to recover from self destruction I been when she finally left me a year ago.. 

Now, It's time to redeem my self.. even if I can't have her now, I'll make sure that she will forgive me.. and finally forgive myself for hurting a great woman like her..

I walked inside the supermarket when I passed by on Baby Section where you can see tons of diapers and baby needs.. I smiled.. What if.. I proposed to her.. we got married.. we have children now.. I smiled as I picture Hydee who is pregnant baking my favorite cupcakes in the kitchen as I take care of our first born.. 

I smiled like and Idiot and I was woken up from my daydream when a baby cried on the other side of the self.. 

"Please.. stop crying.. I don't know what to do.." a familiar voice make my heart beats fast and I run towards the other side of the shelf.. I froze and my feet suddnely glued on the floor

"Cho Kyuhyun!" Hydee called me as she gently rocks her crying baby.. she smiled at me sweetly with blush on her cheeks.. 

"Hi.." I awkwardly say hi to her.. and she walks towards me

"I was calling you but you walked away!" She said..

"I-had a meeting.." I said.. damn how can i tell her everything.. I have meeting to attend to..

"Can you wait for me?  I have a meeting again in a few minutes.. and.. there are words to say.." I said and searched something on her purse.. while the baby stopped crying

"Here.. I can't stay for too long.. I m here to buy some baby stuff.. and some groceries too.." She handed me her address..In my shock.. Why is she giving me her home address?

"I will not keep you for now.. Good luck to you meeting!" She said and I nod.. Why I cant find the words to say?

"Dee.." I called her when she turn her back on me..she turn around and smiled at me.. she always have that smile only for me.. 

"I'll see you after the meeting.. If you are free.." I said and she nods

"It's my day off today.. you can drop by anytime!" She said and she walks away...

 

She occupied my head for the next hours.. She is all I see.. I can't wait to see her again.. I can't wait to be with her just today.. because tomorrow I know, I will be the one who will walks away...

I found myself in front of her house.. I was about to knock her door when it suddenly opens.. 

"Kyu! Why are you so early! Come inside!" Hydee opened the door widely and I saw her baby on the crib sleeping.. 

"Have you eaten your dinner?" She asked me and i laugh

"No! Of course you are going to feed me right?" I joked and she blushed..

"I thought so.." she pouted and I saw some papers and other children materials on her living room.. 

 

"How do you do Kyuhyun?" She suddenly asked me when I help her preparing the table.. 

"I'm fine.. I got promoted.. and I was assigned here.. You? How about you?" I asked her and she smiled brightly with full joy on her eyes.. 

"I am a preschool teacher.." she giggled like we are still sixteen..

"Really? That's great! i mean it's your dream right?" I exclaimed and she nods.. I noticed that she put only two plates on the table.. 

"Just the two of us?" I ask her and she furrowed her fore head with confusion in her yes.. 

"Of course! I'm leaving alone here!" She laughed and I gapes..

"What?!" She asked me and i took a seat in front of the dining table.. 

"Just eat.. I know you must be hungry.." she said as she help me filling up my plate.. She took out the vegetables from my plate because she know I hate all those things and I smiled.. 

We keep talking about the past.. our common hobbies that she is still doing.. she's talking about her students.. and she blushed every time our eyes met.. 

She put all the plates on the sink and I volunteered on washing it when she run towards the baby who is crying again.. i sighed.. It's impossible that the child is mine.. but where is the father if she is living alone here?

I wiped the table as I watch her singing lullaby to the baby.. and i went near her wen the baby finally slept and she put it on the crib.. 

"She's pretty.." I said and she smiled..

"You said you live alone? Where is her father?" I asked her and she looked at me and blink twice.. 

"He's gone.." She said and my heart sank.. 

"He died.. when she was born.." She bitterly smiled and we took a seat towards the mini bar she have in her house..

"I thought the man that handed the baby to you is your husband.."  I said and she widened her eyes and then she laugh!

"You got to be kidding me!" She yelled while laughing.. and I am now so confused..

"That is my cousin Lee Hyukjae.. he's helping me raising the kid! i am her mother legally.. but i'm not her real mother!" she gasp and i gaped.. So I assumed all wrong..

"I thought.." I said abut she wiped the tears on her eyes.. 

"I wanted to introduce Hyukjae to you but you walked away from me.. " she seriously said and I sighed.. all this time I thought.. 

"What happened to her parents..?" I asked her and she wiped the tears that fell on her eyes.. 

"Remember Aki? my Japanese best friend? Her husband is rushing her to the hospital and a.. a truck.. a truck hit them.. and the husband died on the spot.. and Aki.. rushed to the hospital.. I received the call because I am the nearest relative here... they were both orphans.. Then Aki died on the OR during Cesarian section.. They tried to save her but the trauma on her skull was too critical.." She sighed and I wiped the tears on her cheeks.. 

"I'm sorry to hear that.." I said and she nods.. 

"It's just Aki helped me a lot when we.. we broke up.." She said and he hugged her tight.. 

"I'm sorry for crying.." Hydee whispered and I brushed her soft hair with my fingers.. 

"Hydee..Let's talk.. about us.." I said and she looked at me as she wiped her tears on her eyes.. 

"What about as Kyu?" she blushed when she realized that she is hugging me back.. and we both laugh

"I'm here ask for your forgiveness..."  I hold her on her shoulder and she looked at me with the pain in her eyes that se hides all this time.. 

"Kyu.. I just don't want to.." She cried again.. this time I know that she cries for me.. for us.. How can i hurt her like that.. if she doesn't want me back It's alright I'll take that as the punishment of what I did.. 

"Please listen to me.. I know what I did was unforgivable.. " I lift her chin up and she looked away.. 

"Look at me.. Forgive me.. I know I was wrong making you leave.. I was wrong for not securing the love that you deserve.. The love I wasted and I let it go cold which is the greatest mistake of my life.. " I said and She cried hard..

"Kyuhyun.. I forgiven you when I walked out from your door.. It's just that the scar you left.." She said and I cupped her face.. I love her..

"I love you!" I yelled and she stopped crying..

"I love you.. I'm here to say I love you.. I wanted you to know that I was confused for not making you happy.. and I failed to made you happy.. But I realized that I love you.. I always have..But I am not good for you.. I ed up.. I let you go away.. I don't deserve you.. " I said and she cried again maybe it's too late. she don't want me any more..

I let her go.. I step back.. she looked away.. 

"i have to go.. That's all I wanted to say Hydee.." I formally bowed to her with my breaking heart.. 

 

I walked towards the door.. I will let her go.. 

"Cho Kyuhyun!" She grieves and she runs towards me and hugged me.. 

"You love me?" She ask me with her loving voice.. my heart melts I cried.. I have a lump on my throat.. I hugged her tighter..

"Yes I do.. I love you.." I whispered and she buried her face on my chest

"Then why are you leaving again?" She asked me and I was so overwhelmed

"Because I don't deserve you.." I kissed her fore head.. and she shook her head.. 

"You don't have to do this to your self.. to us..." her tears keep on flowing on her face.. and I wiped them away.. 

"Stay.. I need you.. It's been difficult without you.. I will not ask for a baby for you to stay besides I have my own.." Hydee pleaded.. and I cried How can she say those things? How could she love a man like me? 

"I love you Kyu.. I never stopped loving you.. I am praying for the moment like this.." She whispered at me and she tipped her toes to kiss me in my lips.. sweetly.. needy.. I was not able to hold my emotion.. I cupped her face and kissed her lips passionately.. feeling her.. making her mine again.. I don't know what to think anymore.. 

I carried her in my arms as we kissed each other like the first time.. I lay her down to her bed and we start peeling off each other's clothes.. when suddenly the baby cried again.. 

"!" I yelled and she giggled.. 

"My daughter dont want me to sleep with her dad.. " She gently pushed me and she checked the baby and I followed her.. 

I watched her as she hummed our favorite song while the baby on her feeding bottle.. and she smiled.. 

"Kyu..you want?" she offered me the baby and I nod..

"What's her name?" I asked her and she smiled at me.. 

"I named her after her mother.. Aki." She said and she kissed the baby's head as Aki smiled at me while i carry her on my arms.. 

"Oh.. She likes you babe.." she said and I gape..she called me babe again.. 

"You called me babe?" I asked her and she nods... 

"Aki.. say hello to Daddy.. " she said and I widened my eyes with surprise.. 

"You don't want to be her daddy?" she ask me and I shook my head.. 

"Of course baby.. I would love too.." I said.. and we make her sleep on Hydee's room..  

 

We spent time cuddling on her bed.. as we talk about us.. 

"i wonder how can you forgive a man like me and accept me again?" I asked her and she blushed

"I don't want to love anyone else but you.. even we totally separated from each other I think I will be still loving you.."  She said.. and I melted by her words.. Her unconditional love that made me what I am now.. She nourished me with her love.. 

"I'll do everything to make this work out.." I plant a chaste kiss on her lips.. 

"I always have faith in you.. have faith in your self.. You always made me happy! with our without giving me a baby.. " she smiled and I laugh ans moved over her.. pinned her on the bed then sweetly kissed her lips.. 

"I think Aki need a baby sister.. or a brother.." I winked and she gapes.. 

"But not now.." I said and she pouted.

"What I want to do now.. is to prove that I am not doing all those things again... "  I said and we both snuggle each other...

 

 

I moved my girlfriend and our adopted baby on the house I just bought for us.. a lot bigger and more beautiful as she described it..Hydee said that it was her dream house and she love it. she finished decorating our bed room and now I found her on Aki's room as she decorate it the way she like.. 

"Babe!" She squealed when she saw me standing on the door way smiling like an idiot..

"Shhh..The baby is sleeping" I hissed and she smiled.. and kissed my lips as she always do whenever I  come from work.. 

"How are my two ladies doing?"  I spun he around and she giggled like a little girl..

"Aki is fine.. but me.. i missed you.." she pinched my cheeks  and we both laugh..

"I'm with Mrs. Song.. my nephew's nurse.. Let's leave Aki to her just for to night..Don't worry she is good.. she been with us for years..' i said and as I wished she let mrs. song take care of Aki..

"Why?" She aske me as I pulled her toward our room and kissed her deeply.. 

"I got a reservation on a restaurant.." I said and she smiled

"Oh.. You are asking m for a date?" she wrapped her hands around my waist.. 

"Yes.." I said and she released me..

"I'll change,,," She turn around but i grabbed her hands,.. 

"No.. I love just the way you are.. " I looked at her she's still on her work clothes.. a pencil cut black skirt with chiffon colored blouse.. 

"Are you sure?" she asked me and i nodded

"Let's go then,,' She took my hand excitedly.. 

 

"I'm sorry..I have our reservation here.." i said and she laugh when she found out that we are eating on a street food cart.. 

"Oh.. I love it.. you know that this is my favorite place.." the middle aged woman gave us rice cakes.. and she at happily.. My heart start to pump harder as I anxiously check the time... 

"Babe.. i have to call Sungmin.. I 'll be back soon.." I said and I run towards the car like an idiot and search for the small box.. 

I hope I get this right.. I secretly texted Sungmin that I am ready.. and suddenly our friend who are playing violins, guitar and sax.. arrived.. and she marveled on what she saw.. the played our favorite song and she covered with her hands.. 

Her friends the she never seen for a year came with red and white roses on their hands as there gave it to her one by one her tears started to fall.. as mine clouded my eyes because of joy.. 

I walked toward her.. like a thousand years.. She is crying with joy as I reached for her hand and I kneed before her..

"Shin Hydee..I am here in front of our friends.." I took out the box from my pocket.. 

"i know I did a lot of terrible thing to you.. But I wanted you to know.. I wanted them to know.. that you are the most beautiful woman I ever met.. You loved me unconditionally.. you waited for me..you wanted me despite of my imperfection.. " I cried and she smiled while cry..

"Kyu! this is embarrassing!" she said and I shook my head..

"Listen baby.. I don't care what others will say.. I am here kneeling in front of you.. Asking you to be the mother of my children.. many children.. three or four.. I think.. Marry me.. Marry me Hydee... be my wife.. and I promise you'll be the happiest wife in the world..I love you.. I love you Hydee please say yes...  " i showed the ring and she gasp.. and her tears streams down her eyes.. 

"There's no easy way out.. I tried not to love you.. but you still the one I want to spend for ever with.." I said and she took the ring from the box and she laugh..

"How much is this?" She asked me and I shook my head

"It's priceless compares to you.." I told her and she help me stand.. and she give me back the ring

"Yes.. Cho Kyuhyun.. I will be your wife.. I'll marry you.." she whispered and my trembling hands slipped the ring on her fingers.. and I kissed her and the people and friends around claps their hands.. 

"Oh How I love you.." she said as she kissed me again.. 

"How I love you too.." I spun her around and I spend the rest of the evening with my friend and my one and only Hydee