Morning Mayhem

Blood Brothers and Guardian Angels

“This oath we take, we shall not break…”

 

Joey sighed heavily on the phrase she wrote down on her journal years ago. It’s been eight years, She thought, closing the dusty leathered notebook lying still on her old desk stored away in the attic. She slowly ran her fingers around the embossed layout on the cover, anxious of the moment that she'll meet him. Once again.

 

 

Meanwhile in Seoul....

“AAAAAAAHHHH! G-go away please…! Mireuu, your pet snake is on the loose!!” Cheondoong screamed at the top of his lungs while leaning on the wall, trying to figure out how to escape the slithering creature. Seungho, who was already folding his sheets, was startled by Cheondoong’s shriek from the living room. He quickly jumped off of his bed and ran out of his bedroom, praying that the snake had not bitten their visual maknae yet. Oh Mir, if something happens to Cheondoong, I will personally feed you your darn pet, Seungho thought angrily. He made a mental note to teach their main rapper a lesson after they’re done with the entire ruckus. He finally got to the sala, and to his amusement, he saw a helpless pink-haired boy, back still pressed against the wall with his eyes closed, shaking with fear. He chuckled at the scene before him, picturing how adorable Cheondoong is even when he’s scared out of his wits. Oh what am I thinking? He needs help!  He then snapped back to his senses, racing towards the storage cupboard. He hurriedly opened the small door and pulled out a bucket and a mop. Dashing back to the living room, Seungho bumps into G.O., who was looking from left to right searching for a thing to trap the snake. He threw the bucket to G.O., and explained the only plan he could think of at the moment.

“G.O., have the bucket facing upside down. Lift one end slightly so when I push the snake with the mop you can shut it in. Understood?” the fur-face nodded frantically to the leader’s rescue plan. He carefully placed the bucket behind the snake, and immediately signaled Seungho to push Mir’s ‘innocent’ pet in it. Luckily, it was looking towards a different direction, giving them a chance to cage it. Seungho swiftly mopped the snake into the bucket, as G.O. dropped the lifted side. “Finally,” They both sighed.  G.O. immediately sat on top of the bucket to prevent the creature from escaping.

"Hey kid, you can open your eyes now," G.O. called over to Cheondoong who was still stunned against the wall. The fake maknae fluttered his eyes open, seeing a messed up living room, a mustache man sitting on a bucket, and a Yang panda panting still. 

"Oh God, thank you hyungs! I thought I was doomed..." Cheondoong replied, hugging the two. 

"Don't mention it. Now go hit the showers," G.O. replied, as Seungho ruffled the pink-haired boy and gives him a slight push towards the direction of the bathroom.

Seungho sighed, slamming himself on couch and massaging his temples. "What a morning," he muttered under his breath. Just then, the phone rang, with Rain's office number on the caller ID. G.O. took a pile of Mir's mangas (which he forgot to bring back inside his bedroom the night before due to his sleepy state) and placed it on top of the bucket before answering the call.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"G.O-ah, I need Mblaq to be here at the office by 10. I'll be introducing your new label mate."

"Neh hyung, I'll tell them to get ready."

"Very well, I'll see you all in a few. The van's on its way to pick you guys up."

"Arrasso, hyung. Bye."

 

G.O. put the receiver down and throw a pillow at Seungho who fell asleep again on the couch.

"Wake up, eyebags, we need to be at Rain hyung's office by 10. New kid's here," G.O. said to the yawning leader. Seungho dragged himself off of the couch, and went to Joon and Mir's room to wake them up. G.O went inside as well to give the maknae a handful of dakbams for the trouble his pet has caused. Seungho grabbed Joon's foot and threatened him that he'll have the snake bite his toes if he doesn't get up at once. The muscle pabo immediately jumped off of his bed and rushed towards the other vacant bathroom. 

As soon as everyone was ready to go, they all headed downstairs and waited for the van to arrive, anxious of meeting J.Tune's new artist.

 

 

 

Hey guys! Finally, my first chapter~!  I hope you guys liked it. I apologize for the short update and crappy writing, I was kinda rushing this as I have other matters to attend to (and by that, I mean WORK). Anyways, I'm already starting on the second chappie, so watch out for that. Till my next update! Ciao!^^

P.S. Subscribe, subscribe, subscribe!