God Dammit!

I Can't Stop!

warning/swears and such
|☼|☼|☼|☼|☼|


" , , . ! GOD DAMMIT KYUNGMYEON GO TO THE FREAKING WASHROOM NOW! C'MON I CLICKED ON IT TWICE! WHAT KIND OF SON ARE YOU?!" Jongin screams in rage as his sim did not listen to him. Jongin sighed. His sim was now in bathroom desperation.

1 minute later..

"ing finally Kyungmyeon. Oh now you go to the bathroom. You know what, go piss yourself," a pissed Jongin spoke to his computer.

"Jongin!" Kyungsoo yelled.

.......

"Yes sweet cheeks?" Jongin yelled a few minutes later, still continuing to click on objects for his sims.

"Get off the ing computer, now!"

"Fine he wants Jongin off the computer, so he will get Jongin off the computer!" 

Jongin clicked on the grass beside the house and options popped up. Okay, now you shall walk here.. Sim Jongin suddenly got off the computer and walked over to the patch of grass beside the house and just stood there. Now there, Jongin's off the computer. Jongin decided to just delete the computer, and so he did. Making sure his sims don't go on the computer. He then bought another car for his sims, just for no reason and smiled in content.

 


 


Okay, yes. Now Jonginnie needs to take a shower, then chat with Shanaynay on the computer and then he has to go paint a picture. Yes yes. Okay..

Is there anything missing or needed? Jongin thought. Oh ! Where's the computer?! 
 

"," Jongin swore. Remembering he deleted the computer for Kyungsoo. Dammit Kyungsoo. He thought. 

"I'M SORRY JONGIN, DID YOU JUST CURSE AT ME?!"

"NO SWEETIE I DIDN'T!"

 


 


"Okay so how much does the best computer cost..," Jongin muttered. He looked at the price of the best computer and smiled. $30,000, I totally have enough money. He thought smiling to himself. He then look at the amount of money he had...

"WHAT THE ?! I $1,000?! SHIIIIIEEEEEEETTT!"

"DID I JUST HEAR ANOTHER SWEAR COMING FROM YOUR MOUTH KIM JONGIN?!"

"MAYBE!"

"Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. I really didn't want to do this..but I have to," he sighed, putting three fingers on the ctrl+shift+c and then waited for the little type box to pop up at the top. He looked around to make sure no one was around and secretly typed the cheat into the box. Motherlode. enter. Motherlode. enter...maybe one more time. Motherlode..enter.

"Yesssss! $150,000!"


 

"C'mon. Jongin, get off the computer," Kyungsoo sighed for the fifteenth time today.

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NOOO! DON'T TOUCH MY PRECIOUS BABY!" Jongin yelled, childishly.

"Jongin get off the damn computer!"

"NO! I HAVE TO MAKE KYUNGSOO EAT OR HE WILL DIE!"

"JONGIN GET OFF THE DA-wait, did you just say Kyungsoo?"

Jongin quickly ran out the door and into the bathroom.

"Yah! Kim Jongin!"

Since Jongin is in the bathroom, I am going to check out this little sim family..Kyungsoo thought evily happily.

Okay, let's see there's Jongin, Kyungsoo and Kyungmyeon in this family. AWWE JONGIN AND I HAVE A BABY <3 OMFG! WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! WHY AM I THE GIRL?! I mean I'm the one that tops in this relationship. Jongin doesn't get anywhere near my . 

 


 

The next day, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Zitao, Kris, Yixing, Joonmyeon, Sehun, Luhan, Jongdae and Minseok came over to where the stupid beautiful couple lived, for no particular reason. 
 




 

"Hey Jongin! Can I go on your computer?!" Chanyeol asked. He could hear a faint nooooooo in the background, and Kyungsoo scolding him.

"Yes Chanyeol you can go on the computer!" Kyungsoo yelled. 

"YAAAY! OOOOO SIMMMS~!"

 

10 minutes later..

"."

 

5 minutes later..

"Oh ."


1 minute later..
 

"Oh , how do you stop the fire. . ," Chanyeol panics as the sims house starts burning down and the sims starts dying and then death pops up. 

Jongin runs into the room sensing somethings wrong, and he's right.

"NOOOOO! YOU KILLED THEM! YOU MURDERER! YOU KILLED JONGIN, KYUNGSOO AND KYUNGMYEON!" Jongin can hear Yixing in the background, "Kyungmyeon?" 

"OH MY GOODNESS KYUNGMYEOOOON! MY PRECIOUS SON. KYUNGSOO MY WIFE. AND JONGIN..ME! ME YOU KILLED ME! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KILL ME CHANYEOL!" 

"...wife?"

Jongin ignored that and ran to Kyungsoo and then hugged him.

"OH SWEETIE CHANYEOL KILLED OUR FAMILY!" Jongin sobs. Kyungsoo snorts.

"That's what you get for playing and not listening to me~" Kyungsoo sing-songs.

 

AuthorsNote
Okay so Chanyeol killed them and Kyungsoo is happy.
I don't know how I did on this, but I hope you like it.
Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes,
or some grammatical errors. Because right now I am tired..
so buhbye hope you had a nice day.
Enjoy!

Comments and subcribers are always appreciated,

annnnnnnnnd

please do no unsubscribe and make me cry. 

Okie lub you guys. -mwah-