Dance with the Devil

Les Fleurs du Mal

9:48 a.m.

Minho was left alone in a room, it was already the morning, suddenly the door opened, it was Sulli, she was wearing a pink dress and her hair was tied in a bun.

Minho: What are you doing? What is the meaning of all of this?

Sulli: Shut up.

Minho: Sulli-ah, you have to answer me!

Sulli: I don't want to hear my name coming out of your lips.

Minho: Where did the girl I knew go?

Sulli: She is long gone, she's not here anymore.

Minho: What the hell?

Sulli: But...can you kill those people for me? You can do that for me, right? Because you love me, right?

Minho: What?

Sulli: You don't want to see me covered in blood right? You prefer seeing me completely pure!

Minho: I can't Sulli...That's something I can't do even if it's you who asks me to do that.

Sulli: Why?

Minho: Would you kill someone if asked you to do that?

Sulli: Of course I'd do that! If it was for you to be happy I'd do anything.

Minho: Do you still love me?

Sulli: Huh?

Minho: If you love me...prove it to me.

Sulli: How?

Minho: Kiss me.

Sulli: *approaches him* Oh Minho-ah...*caresses his cheek* 

Minho: *holds her waist*

Sulli: *looks at his eyes* I....*closes her eyes* If only someone in this room loved you. *steps back*

Minho: You said you did!

Sulli: *turns* I love you? I guess I did say that.

Minho: *holds her arm* Why are you being like this?

Sulli: Boy, you're stubborn.

She turned to him and he let her go after he felt like someone had stabbed his hand, when he saw his hand, it was bleeding and Sulli was glaring him. She walked out of her room but Suzy was in the door...

Suzy: I want to talk with him.

Sulli: All yours.

She walked towards him, she was wearing a white dress, her hair was down and curled...

Suzy: What happened to your hand?

Minho: I..She did that...

Suzy: I know you're still here Sulli, get out. I need to talk with him alone.

Minho saw Sulli wallking out of the room...

Minho: What is wrong with her?

Suzy: I told you, she's not the same girl you knew before.*holds his hand*

Minho: Auch..That hurts Suzy!

Suzy: Sorry. I'm just trying to help you.

Minho: It feels better.

Suzy: *smiles gently* Apparently, Sulli and Siwon were possessed by Tiffany, she's manipulating both of them, like Jessica Reimsworth with your friend Krystal Black.

Minho: How?

Suzy: The Reimsworth girl was with Donghae, Tiffany too, he probably taught them how to do it.

Minho: Is there a way to free her?

Suzy: I don't know...

Minho: Anyways, how did you manage to be here with me?

Suzy: I convinced Tiffany that I'm with her in this, so they might not kill me.

Minho: What?

Suzy: Unfortunately it will be harder for you, they are going to kill you.

Minho: But--

Suzy: Be quiet. You never know who is listening behind a wall.

Minho: Alright.

Suzy: *kisses him* You trust me don't you?

Minho: *shocked* I do.

Suzy: Just be patient, I promise I won't let them harm you.

Suddenly, Tiffany and Siwon came inside and grabbed Minho and took him to the main hall, as they walked everything seemed to go back the way it used to be before the bulding was abandoned,  it ended up looking like this: 

They sat him in one of the chairs and Sulli walked towards him...

Sulli: You don't know what my real power is, I will show it to you.

A golden string came out of Sulli's finger, she was pointing him, the string wrapped around his foot, it attached it self to the chair he was sitting..

Sulli: It will amount its length for as much as you move, but if you try to escape it will bring you back here. Now stay here while we prepare the last details.


8:30 p.m.

Kai and Krystal were already dressed, they were inside a car all by themselves, they were already in Berlin. They were in front of a  hotel waiting for instructions. Jonghyun got in the car with them..

Jonghyun: Hey guys.

Krystal: You were the one that gave the blood I needed, right?

Jonghyun: Yes, I am.

Krystal: Why did you do that?

Jonghyun: *laughing* Because I was the one trying to kill you.

Kai: You what?!

Krystal: I was possessed at that time, I wouldn't blame him.

Jonghyun: Well, that's not why I'm here. Soon we will be leaving for the "ball", prepare yourselves. *hands out a box* Here's a gift from my family and  myself, hide these well and protect yourselves.

The box had 2 revolvers, both of them took them...

Krystal: Thanks a lot Jonghyun-ssi.

Kai: Thanks.

Krystal: Now let's go rescue Minho!

The driver took his way to the location, but in a moment the car turned into a carriage...

Kai: What is this?

Krystal: What?

She looked outside the window and everything was dark, the road was made of rocks and there were a lot of trees, there were lanterns lighting the way but as soon as the road finished, the driver lighted a lantern that was next to him. They finally ended up in front of the building, they got off the carriage, a servant approached them hurriedly...

Kai: We're here for the--

Servant: Young master Kai!

Kai: What?

Servant: Come with me quickly, your parents are looking for you. And you *looks at Krystal* follow behind us.

They walked inside of the building, everyone was dancing, everything seemed normal. Suddenly, Sulli and her parents stood up, the servant took Kai to them...

Siwon: Good evening everyone. You may not know me but my name is Siwon Baskerville, I'm Sulli's father and Tiffany's husband, we would like to introduce our son too.

Siwon pulled him next to him and smiled gently.

Siwon: He is our son, Kai Baskerville.

Kai was completely shocked and confused, he just looked forward until they made him sit in the big table, then Sulli walked towards Krystal...

Krystal: What are you planning Sulli?

Sulli: Not much sweetie, I'll take you to Minho's table.

Krystal: Sure.

They walked towards him, he was sitting there, Krystal noticed that he was glaring Sulli and that he was talking with someone else, Suzy.

Sulli: I told you to stay away from Minho.

Suzy: *smiles* I wanted to dance with him.

Sulli: Well, he doesn't want to.

Minho: Actually, I want to dance with her.

Krystal: *glares Suzy*

Suzy: *Stands up* Good evening, my name is Suzanne Mykk, call me...Tykki please. You must be Krystal Black, right?

Krystal: Yes I am.

Suzy: I'm going to dance with Minho, excuse us please.