Dreamin'

Dreamin'

 

       Here I am. A lot of people, loud music, waiters with a plate of  long glasses full of   alcohol. Yeah, it’s a club, and it’s a party.

I am not really interesting,   my mates dance on the floor.

“Soo~ Who you stare on, hmm”Onew hyung teased and I looked at him.

I heard Jonghyun’s cleared his throat, and Taemin had sparkles in his eyes.

Where did they come back anyway?

Key chuckled sheepishly , and Onew discreetly smiled  at the direction in front of my eyes.

I rolled my eyes annoyingly, why did they always have to joke  about me? Why would I see now?

         Then I saw it. Or should I say her, because it was a girl.

She was medium-high, had nice looking dark-blond hair. There was  nothing special about her,   but then  she looked at me and I  got hypnotized by her eyes. She got nice blue eyes, and I tell you  I felt frozen for a long moment. I couldn’t believe in it, usually I wasn’t interested in a girls, and suddenly I got amazed by her.

        All I remember later is kissing her. There was no one around us, we were totally alone. She was those kind  of girl I liked the most, though. 

I liked the way she shyly was wrapping her  hands around my neck to support herself. She was impossibly fragile, I could tell it immediately after ‘knowing’ her for those  such  a short moment. Well, I really didn’t know  her at all, all we do was kissing. It became longer, more passionate. I didn’t expect her to be such  a good kisser. Though, it was mostly me, who was taking the initiative.

All around us stopped as if it didn’t exist,  all I focused on was she.

I couldn’t stop, it was too magnetizing, once you kiss, you cannot stop.

I broke the last  kiss, and pulled her on a sofa. I took my glass and sipped some of drink. Mmm~, so good.

That girl crossed her legs and looked at me.

I never give  a  crap about random girls, but oh man, she was   definitely.. magic.

Once you look at her, you got hypnotized , I didn’t care I don’t know her.

I was amazed by her like in no one else. She  was   a certain girl… but not really certain, you can say, if  I cannot stop looking at her direction. She was a special one.

“What’s your name?” I split out a question.

I thought it would be nice to know.

But she only chuckled.  Her smile… I would listen it all day. It was  that kind  of   laugh what warm your heart, make your heart flutter, amaze you outside and inside, so you don’t know what to do.

 I wanted to know… not so much but I saw her smile. It was so soft, and warming up, and nice,  amazing…

Her cheeks blushed , she looked  oh so cute, I swear I would touch it, and I am sure her cheeks are soft. But being good-mannered man I am, I didn’t do any wrong move.

She  looked at me,  and I swear, her smile was oh- so dazzling.

 - - - - - -  -

“Minho hyung~”

“Yah, Minho, wake up!”

“Are you sure he sleeps? Maybe he is sick?”

“…”

     I slowly opened my eyes, the lights of sunny hit my face drastically and suddenly. I rolled my eyes, I  rubbed my back of neck.

“Hyung!” I hear. The voice belonged to Taemin. Taemin? What does he doing here?

I raised my head up to look on…my hyungs and saengie’s faces.

“Yo, Sleeping Beauty! It’s time to wake up” Jonghyun announced.

“Did I sleep?” I asked.

“You don’t remember?” Key asked and  looked at me worriedly.

“What do I should remember?” I asked. “Anyway… Did you see a girl?”

“A girl?” they all   asked worriedly and shockingly.

“I mean, the one who smiled at  me, with who I kissed and…”

“Are you really sure  with your head is all alright? Look, there’s no any girl here. This is your.. dorm actually.” Onew replied.

I blinked.

“We were in a club, we danced, had a fun…” I started my story.

“But we weren’t at the club lately” Taeminnie   stated and sat near me, he looked concerned in my eyes, and rolled his own. “There’s no way  we were at club, we had a concert yesterday”

“You had a huge headache, because our fans were impossibly louder than anywhere” Key added.

“I don’t know about any girl. You said you wouldn’t date anyone after your ex- Jin Ri   broke up with you” leader  reminded me.

Yeah, Jin Ri… I didn’t  see her since month, and didn’t hear any news about. I totally decided to give up on any girls.

“I am so curious, hyung. Tell me oh, tell me” Taeminnie clapped his hands happily.

“Taemin it was just probably a dream. Calm down” Key tried his best in calming  down Taemin.

“Hmm, a girl and I met, we kissed, she was amazing .”I said and everyone

Wow-‘ed’  and pat my  shoulders comfortingly.

“How did she look like?” Onew asked so curious.

“Blue eyes”

They nodded and started to laugh.

“It was such a cute dream,  Minho” I heard from them.

I blinked, I couldn’t believe. It was a dream.  What a pity.

*It felt so real… * I thought before I looked  out the window, My eyes widened.

“ Are you going to stay in bed  the whole day?”

I didn’t pay attention,  I was focused on a  view through the window, I couldn’t stop stare.

“Earth to Minho~” a voice again, but I stared at the  person outside. It looked familiar.

“Oh, gosh, what  are you doin-“

     Mates stopped making a mess and decided to take a look.

“It’s her.” I muttered. I felt my heart made a fluttering skip.

They all looked at me, and I looked at them.

 

 - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Chuchu's note: Mine un-expected come back.Nu-uh ;-; This is what   Minho did for my mind... Sounds probably similar, but it's just what I had dreamt about in last night. I liked my dream, though ... 

Where and When next story? I'll try to update soon but when exactly I don't know myself.

It'd be nice to hear feedback of my readers. 

If you'll like- subscribe or at least leave  a comment.

Pai-Pai, see ya next time ^^. *bows*