Chicken or Beef.. which one do you like better? :D

Since when is this the 21st century?!

     "why wouldn't i? i know like 15 different languages" said the creature. "so how old are you?" Onew asked all curiously. "i think the real number would confuse all of you mortals so i'll just say i'm 15 for now." the boys were of course all surprised with that anwser, but they acted like it was something usual and continued with their interogation: "so... if you're 15 it means you're still a student... so which school do you go to?" this question was asked by Taemin and it looked like he was really excited to hear another weird anwser. "i finished school along time ago...." "... so are you some kindo fo school genius?" this time Key asked. "well that depends on you how you take it." it smiled misteriously and then jumped of the table.

   it opened the fridge but there was nothing in it. "don't you guys eat anything?" she said all dissapointed. not waiting for someone to anwser she continued: "well since i'm here the fridge will need to be filled or i'll die" "WHAT?!" JongHyun got all pissed off: "i don't remember anyone asking you to stay or anything" "yeah and even if we would we don't have enough space for another person" quickly came in Key, then also Taemin joined in: "but if she payed a part of the rent it would help us" "Taemin stop sticking up for this weirdo!! besides we don't even know your name!" Onew said like he was disgusted by  what he just heard from Taemin.  "yeah seriously Taemin try to stay with us, you know your friends for a long time now!" they all started to argue.

   "ummh my name is Sh2a 3uten LaGoullhen4.. since you asked" the creature finally spoke with a confused expresion on its face after a few minutes of listening to the guys fight. they didn't hear her as they were so loud so she got really mad: "YAH!!! COULD YOU PLEASE JUST SHUT THE F*** UP FOR A SECOND AND LISTEN?!!" they all stopped. "God damn it no courtesy at all!! no wonder he sent me to you..." she quckly coverd as if she just spilled out her biggest secret. "who sent you here..?" they all asked curiously "what, who? wow you guys are silly! are you sure that you don't need an ear check up because i see you need it! or is there somethig wrong with your head..?" it tried to squeeze out of its mistake "right~.." they were of course not convinced. "like i said my name is Sh2a 2uten LaGoullhen4.." she continued. wow i knew she was  foregin!! thought JongHyun proudly. "soo~... Shiia it is!!!" Taemin said happily since no one could pronounce its real name.

----------------------------------------------------------

they disscused about her stay for a few hours and decided at the end that she'll stay in Onew's closet since he's not using it but it was moved to the living room. they agreed that if it can stand a place like that it's worth keeping.  "isn't that alittle rough for a fragile girl like her?" asked Taemin all worried. she just smiled like always

    "where's the shower?" it asked before walking out of the kitchen. "at the end of the hall, i'll bring you a towel" JongHyun told her. so that's what happened and after that everyone went to their rooms.

   "AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!" a sudden scream came out of the bathroom. everyone ran to see what happened "Whaat the F*** Jjong?!" asked Key annoyed. as Taemin, Onew and Key saw what was infront of their eyes they froze.

-----------------------------------------------------

=u= WELL..... WHAT DO YOU THINK WHAT DID THEY SEE? :D