Please fix your washing machine!! xD

Since when is this the 21st century?!

     "excuse me.." Taemin finally spoke. It turned around and started to walk over to Taemin, then passed him. She stopped at the half dead body. it was key's. "what are you doing to my friends?!" Taemin was scared to death and it felt it. But it didn't give an anwser it just kneeled down and bit it's lip. just a drop of an unknown fluid that's suppose to be blood touched Key's face and he came back to his senses. without any words she did the the same thing with other 2 boys.

     after that it turned around and smiled. it was the most beutiful thing Taemin ever saw. with a single finger it touched his forehead and with the same blindning light as it appeared it dissappeared.

     Taemin ran to his friends to check if they were okay. Their wounds were  still seen but not even one of them had the memory of the creature. except from Taemin who they thought was the one to  beat all of those tall guys. as he couldn't explain it any other way they all went out to celebrate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     JongHyun has always been a bad drinker and so were most of them. that's why it was nothing strange that when he finally came to he realised it  was already morning and that he fell asleep on the street. but he wasn't alone there was a thing next to him sitting in a P.E. position. It looked like a girl but there was this weird feeling about her.

     He pretended not see her as he stood up trying to look for the other 3 boys. but as he started walking she just followed him. and everytime he looked back it was smiling. but it wasn't a creepy smile in fact it was really warm and JongHyun at the end stopped because of it.

      "can i help you?" he asked politely. It didn't understand him. hmm.. maybe she's foregin~ he thought to himself. "CAN I HELP YOU?" he repeted only this time in english. It starts to laugh and runs away. "well that was extremely weird!!" he said to himself "...right, guys!! gotta find them!!" he continued as if nothing has just happened....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO GUYZZ :D

HOPE U LIKE IT ^^ OH AND FOR SOME PEOPLE WHO WILL PROBABLY NOTICE THAT THERE'S A MISSING MEMBER...

NO I DID NOT FORGET ABOUT HIM HE JUST ISN'T IN THE STORY YET!!! :P

AND NO I CAN'T TELL U ANY FURTHER BECAUSE IT MIGHT BECOME A SPOILER :d