Cheated

(WH)Y?

 

Lee joon's P.O.V.
 
I was with this girl were i was in love with, her name was Jieun. She was like the number one person that i loved, Cared, and thought about all day. We've known each other for like 2 years now and i've started to like and like her more. Then one day i did had the courage to ask her if she wanted to be my girlfriend. When she said yes, i was like floating in the air. I couldn't believe this day had actually come! We were like most of the couples, doing things together, to the movies, to the themepark and lots of other stuff. I thought about how it would be if i introduced her to my friends. She thought it was a great idea.
 
The next day i introduced her my friends: 'Jieun this are my friends: Mir, Thunder, Seungho, G.O.' When i said seungho she suddenly looked all weird and stuff and acted weird. But i didn't mind, we were talking about random stuff and had all fun. She told me she wanted to go to the bathroom so i walked with her. Then she said; 'You can go back to your friends, i will be right back' and so did i. I walked back to my friends but Seungho wasn't there. 'Hey where's Seungho?' I asked Mir. 'He's in the kitchen i guess' Mir said. 'Oh ok' i said.
 
After 10 minutes Jieun and Seungho weren't back. I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. 'Yeobbo , you there?' after a minute she said. 'Yeah wait a sec.' 'Oh.. okay'  it was a little bit suspicious. When i walked back to the living room Seungho was there also, weird. But i didn't mind and sat next to Mir. Then Jieun came in. We talked further and it seemed like Jieun didn't payed attention to any of us, only when we asked questions and stuff but she would asnwer it short. After an hour i told the boys Jieun and i should go. They let us out and we walked hand in hand together to our home. 'What was wrong jagiya?, You were so silent?' I asker her. 'Huh? oh.. nothing honey' She said. 'Oh.. okay..' i said. Our way to our house was silent and awkward.
 
Till that day she is acting cold and heartless towards me. Like she didn't loved me, But she did love me right? that's why she is still here. She was more gone and i was more alone at home. I couldn't take it anymore. I searched trough her stuff and found her mobile. 'Oh she forgot..' It was private but i had to know what was going on with her. So i watched trough her text messages. A lot of mine but when i scrolled up i saw a lot of text messages of .. Seungho!? I opened it and read them all. 'WTF is going on in here?!' I heard someone scream from behind. I turned around and saw an angry Jieun. 'What are you doing!? wait! why do u have my mobile in your hands!, you know it's private!' I couldn't talk to her anymore. I thought she was dirty and disgusting. 'You make me feel sick' I said coldly. 'Get out of my house!' 'But joon? I can explain' 'NAGAH! (get lost)' I screamed. She packed her clothes and stuff and walked towards the door, She looked at me but i couldn't even look at her. All this time i felt so dumb, that i didn't saw it. And i felt also worse because it was my friend! My chingu! the one i trusted! the one i thought that will never do that to me! I took my clothes off and took a shower. I was breathing hard, i was so mad, mad at everybody, at everything!  When i was done i put my clothes back on and i sat behind a table and had a pen in my hand. 'I will erase her' I wrote it down in my notebook. I put my jacket on and i took a ride just to relax.
 
*I remembered that she was reading her book in the windowsill, I would sit right behind her, My chin on her shoulder, Our hands intertwined*  This memory hurt so bad. I rode faster. *I remembered that she always would help me with the buttons of my shirt* This memory also hurted. I was so angry i rode faster and faster. But the thoughts kept coming back. *I remembered our first date when we we went to the movies*  I was so angry. The thoughts that i hugged her when she came back from work, when we would dance togheter, when we would eat our breakfast togheter, When we were lying in our bed so close to each other...   A tear escaped from my eye. I came back home and found a invitation from the boys i thought i should come to clear my mind and think about something else. 
 
At the party
 
I stood right in front of the building, I was doubting if i should come inside or not. I did, and all my friends were standing in the doorway. I hugged them and talked while walking inside. I had a great time untill.. untill i saw Seungho sitting on the couch. Next to him was Jieun. They were holding hands and hugged each other. I got angry but i didn't showed it. I walked towards her and grabbed her wrist. Trying to pull her with me but Seungho pushed her back. He punched my face and it soon was turning in to a fight. Everybody was trying to seperate us. But we kept going. There was blood all over my mouth. But i didn't care, the only thing that i wanted to do was to destroy Seungho. Then i punched him knock out. Everybody surounded Seungho to help him.
 
Again i grabbed Jieun's wrist but she refused to go with me. They brought Seungho outside and suddenly Jieun and i were all alone. I couldn't take this anymore mentally and physically. I walked towards her and grabbed my gun and pointed at her. Then the thought came that i reached out my hand to her. In my thought she would also reach out her hand. But in reality she sat there in silence. *I remembered the hugges, and kisses* she would give to me and i would give it to her. I cried. *BANG* she felt on the couch. I walked away almost felt like i was about to die. Then i walked outside and walked just somewhere. Then i stood at the bridge, staring down to the river. Still the gun in my hand. I leaned at the rails and cried. The gun slipped out of my hand. When i was at home, i threw the notebook on my bed, it says:
 
'For the last time, I will give you a chance'