BREATH

BREATH

Everything was getting dark when Minho heard the screams of crews and members, and it suddenly fade out. He already felt so dizzy before, but his mind was always mumbled "the show must go on". He felt like he was flying, even he did the stage powerfully, consciously, he still couldn't barely remembered what was actually happening. The stage crew moarning, the lights, the loud audio music... He was so forced that he felt his head would explode.

He deserved his flaming charisma for nothing, nothing than his fierce performance in it.

He was always the perfectionist one. The hard-worker one. The fierce one. No matter what he felt, when it came to stage, it was nothing. No matter what kind of thing distracted him, he was always, always and always avoided it like it was nothing happened.

He was lucky that the curtain were closed, the lights turned off. No one outside the stage could see him suddenly fallen into Kibum's arms (he was totally lucky for not falling into the floor) when the song Sherlock stopped. Everyone was so panic, thinking the worst condition Minho could get. Kibum's arms were trembling, though the rapper's body was not as heavy as he thought.

This is the first time.

Minho was collapsed.

THAT Minho was.

Kibum was like pretending this wasn't happening. Jinki and Jonghyun tried to kept him standing, laying his arms onto their shoulders. Taemin flipped the unconscious hyung's hair, not believing the youngest hyung would be this helpless, thinking he would show his mischiveous laugh as before. But he didn't.

"Aish, jinjja... Did he think he has no limit?" Kibum mumbled as he and the rest of the members tried to lay him in the waiting room's bench. His body was so limp and weak, compared to the usual Minho they had ever seen. "Ya, you had been shooting the jumping scene till midnight yet you still act like you're doing nothing, although your body couldn't resist it? Who do you think you are? Superman? Even Superman gets sick, Minho-yah."

Choi Minho was regaining his consciousness when he heard Kibum was babbling so long sentences he couldn't understand at all. "Kibum..." That was the first word he could mutter while he tried to open his eyes, but he couldn't. "Where..."

"Hyung, you're awake!" That was a light, cheerful tone of Taemin speaking, gripping the older's arm, forgetting once he had fainted. Minho's hands were wandering around, finding where Taemin put his hand to. Taemin smiled (bitterly), his other hand laid on Minho's slight touch. "It's okay, hyungie..." He tried to open his eyes once again, but his eyelids felt so heavy as his headache kept attacking him, left him weakened. His lacking for oxygen seemed drive him more helpless.

"Tae..." Taemin could hear him breathed heavily. "Hyung... sorry."

"What the hell are you saying?" Jonghyun giggled, but actually he gritted his teeth, felt bitter to his beloved brother. "Rest well, dude. You jumped too much, and this is what you deserved for."

"Hyung..."

Jinki, finally opened his mouth since his shocked mind bringing him into a long silence, said, "What Jonghyun said is right, Minho-yah. You forced yourself too much. At least let me know whether your body feels bad. I'm your hyung you know... Let me... take care of you too."

The tired boy tried to get up, but the gravity seemed like trying to pull him back posessively. His headache drove him worse. At least he could slightly open his eyes to see his fellows around with the blurry sight. He cleared his throat, let out his deepest voice others could hear to. "I'm fine hyung... It's okay."

"I just need to breath."


Author's Note.

Hello! This is my first RPF I write, believe me! Uhhh... really nervous...

I hope you'll share some critics and suggestions here and there, so I'll become more like you want. I rarely write in english too, and english isn't my first language so tell me where's wrong.

Thanks for reading!