[EXO]The Bad Boy Handbook For Idiots

Recommendations

Recommended by Me

Yeoja Comments: Usually when I want to look up stories with OCs in it or girl characters, I like to look for ones like this where it's not just one girl paired up with the whole group but there is one indivdual girl OC for each Exo member (for example). And this story has that though only with three members. Not only that it's also very good and I like the whole idea about it.

Super Recommended

 

Author: MrsPrinceKyu

Title: The Bad Boy Handbook For Idiots

Characters: Kris Kai Tao + Ocs

Status: Not Complete

Tags: Exo/Exok/Exom/Kai/Tao/Ocs/Kris

Description

Danni Clark falls for a lot of douche bags. Everyone tells her she has horrible taste in men, every single one of her boyfriends have turned out to be total sleazebags that have broken her heart. She’s sworn to her friends that she’ll be more careful, but for some reason she just keeps falling into the same traps. Kai Kim is the school’s biggest playboy. He’s the rebellious, rude, sweet-talking clever womanizer that all the women adore. Danni knows he’s trouble, but as soon as they start talking she can’t help the feelings she has for him. He’s sleazy and he lies and he tells her things she’s heard a thousand times before and knows he says the same thing to God-knows how many other girls, but Danni is hopelessly in love with him. This time she doesn’t want to end up heartbroken, so she seeks the help of one wise and charismatic college-girl with a record of “bad boy breaking”. The girl agrees to help Danni, and to teach her how to handle a bad boy and how to make Kai fall in love with her.
 
Rin Takoya is a bad girl. She is the player and douche bag’s worst nightmare. And they can’t resist her. She has a reputation of what her friends call “Bad boy breaking”. in other words, she makes a heart breaker fall in love with her, and then breaks their heart instead. She regularly takes advantage of her abilities by helping other girls get revenge on the men who hurt them, she’s never failed and has been deemed the local “bad boy expert”. Kris Wu is the mysterious new Chinese student on campus. He is devastatingly gorgeous, but he is cold and unapproachable and he hangs out with a local group of delinquents that immediately give him a bad name. no girl seems to be able to have any affect on him, Kris doesn’t give any girl the time of day and everyone thinks he is a lost cause. Rin makes a bet that she can make Kris fall in love with her in under three months, but she soon finds out that Kris is not the type of dangerous guy she thought he was. She begins to wonder if maybe the “Bad boy expert” has finally met her match.
 
Mei Lin is painfully shy. She’s never had a boyfriend and knows nothing about relationships. She’s convinced she will spend the rest of her life alone because she is not attractive enough. Tao Huang is the boy that pushes everyone away. He’s withdrawn and aggressive and doesn’t want anything to do with anyone. His short temper and unpredictable outbursts have made him a permanent outcast, but Mei is completely fascinated by him. Behind the dark and angry exterior, Mei knows there’s a shy sensitive person that is sad and alone, but she doesn’t have the courage or confidence to reach out to him. After hearing about how she assisted one of Mei’s friends, Mei seeks out the help of Rin Takoya, the local expert on angsty males. She pleads with Rin to help her get close to Tao and to teach her more about being in love with this dangerous boy.