Rescued

Who Is Betrayer Among Us?
#Siwon's House.#
-Luhan's POV-
We all meet Kyu at a secret place and planned something to get Hae. I was so worry about my little cousin, even he is so childish and annoying. 
 
"Here the plan, we must seperate into a few groups and attack from any corner." Kyu said and show us the corner that we will attack and save Hae. I look at Sehun and caress his cheek.
 
"Baby, i can't let you go with us. I don't want you in this hard situation. Just stay here ne? I really love you." I said and kiss his cheek softly.
 
"B-but i need to help Hae hyung too...... " he pouted and look at me. I smile and mess his hair. 
 
"Just wait here, if something happend , i want you know that i really love you baby." i said and kiss his forehead.
 
"Now let's move. Who stay here? Please tell us if someone attacking us from back. Here the walkie-talkie, if someone saw Donghae immidiately inform us. Arraso. Now let's move!" Kyu said while give us the walkie-talkie. I'm with Kai, Eeteuk hyung and Kangin, while Kyu with Sungmin , Hangeng and Zhoumi. Heechul, Sehun and Kyungsoo stay in the hut.
 
"Kai ah, becareful, Eeteuk hyung becareful...we must rescue Hae. He bring us happiness in this life~"  i told them and ready to fight with the bodyguard that standing infornt of our corner. We all attacked him but stop when we know the person.
 
"W-wait...you K-kris? Why you are here?? Please let us in. Lu's cousin in danger now." Kai plead to his exboyfriend, Kris. 
 
"K-kai! I-im ... i miss you. I work for Mr.Choi now, and Lay is pregnant now. I need work for them, I will let you in but...let me follow you too." Kris said and looked at Kai. I just pushed him and walk into the house. Well, all people already work hard on Hae. 
 
"Yah Kris! Where is your master?!! And where he put my cousin!!" i yelled and stare at him. He gulped and show us the room. We all run to the room but we are late. 
 
"If you all take a step, i will kill Lee Donghae." Siwon said , he was holding a knife. I looked at Donghae who already fainted and his face is pale. 
 
"Yah!! D-did Donghae already die?" I said and looked at Siwon as i saw Kyuhyun was behind him.
 
"Yeah, i did him for awhole day and yeah, he already faint also lost his blood, because he was bleeding too much.!" He said while laughing. He kiss Donghae's pale lips and caress his cheek. I clenched my fist and wait for Kyuhyun to attack him. Kyuhyun managed to hit Siwon's head hard and Siwon fell on the floor. We all went to Donghae and rushed to the hospital.
 
"K-kai...can we talk?" Kris said and look at Kai as we all waiting for Hae at the waiting room. Kai sighed and walk away with Kris, Kyungsoo sighed heavily and stare at the floor. 
 
"What now? After three years, you make me suffer and cheating with Lay, now you come?" Kai chuckles and look at Kris.
 
"Look Kai...i'm sorry. I dumped into you, i love you, but Lay need me more. Now you have Kyungsoo right? Did he treat you well?" Kris ask and look at Kai, who seem not interest in the talk. Kris sighed and hold Kai's shoulder. "Kai..i'm sorry, maybe we can be friend now. I can't back to the past. I'm sorry." Kris said and walk away. Kai just clench his fist and walk to get his Kyungsoo again. 
 
 
~##Two weeks Later##~
"When will Hae wake up, Hannie~?" Sehun ask me and looked at Donghae, who still in his deep sleep. His wound already healed , the doctor said maybe he still in shocked. 
 
"Just wait, maybe he will wake up soon. Just wait ne?" I look at Sehun and kiss his cheek.
 
"Arrasoo....now you must eat! Don't stay here...i'm jellyh.." he pouted and looked away. I hold his chin and make him look at me.
 
"Hey..Donghae is my cousin..And i love you arraso? Just understand me. I need to take care of him." I said softly , try not to hurt my baby. He smile weakly and pushed my hand away. 
 
"Ah, i know. He need you more than me. And i will just stay here wait for you ne? I love you too. I don't care if you need to take care of him, but..today you say you want take me to a date.Maybe you already forget ne?" He said and wipe his tears. Before i could say a word, Sehun already run away. 
 
"Hae!! Are you here me? I'm Luhan!! Please wake up!!" I yelled while press a button to call the doctor. He open his eyes and looked at me. I smile widely.
 
"P-please..go to S-sehun..I-i'm okay. J-just go to him~" he said and coughed. The doctor came and i run to get Sehun.
 
"Hun!!!!!!" I yelled as i saw my beautiful boyfriend crying at park. He looked at me and wipe his tears.
 
"Oh, Hye. How's Donghae hyung?" he asked and looked away. I kiss his cheek and his tears.
 
"You still beautiful when you're crying~ I love you baby..And yeah, he already awake." He blushed and hit my chest. I just chuckles and hug him tightly.
 
"Hanniee...mianhae." he said softly while rub his cheek on my chest. I caress his hair and kiss his head.
 
"No, I'm sorry baby..i ignore you. I'm bad boyfriend to you." 
 
Hae's POV
 
After the doctor leave me, i sighed heavily and stare at the wall.
 
"I'm disgusting now. I'm dirty now Hyukkie, i wish i could die and meet you." i said softly. 
 
"Hey Hae..you're awake." Sungmin hyung said as he walk into my room. I look at him and sighed.
 
"Go. I don't need anything from you guys. I just make a trouble for you all. I'm dirty now DIRTY!!!!" I yelled. Sungmin hyung hugged me tight and i felt something strange and i push him quickly. I shivered and hide under blanket.
 
"H-hae...Kyu!! Call the doctor." Sungmin yelled. Afew minutes later, the doctor pull the blanket and uncover my body. I look at doctor,Mr.Lee and he smile sweetly to me. He hold my shoulder softly , i shivered and pushed his hand quickly.
 
"Hmmm, you still in shocked eh? You scared Hae?" Mr.Lee Donghwa greet me warmly. I look at him and shivered. 
 
"Y-yeah..." i answer short and gulped. "Why the i fell this thing!!" i yelled in myself.
 
"Are you his boyfriend or family?" he asked Sungmin hyung.
 
"I-i'm his friend, he dont have family sir." he explain, the doctor nodded in responde and leave me with Kyu,while Sungmin hyung walk out with the doctor.
 
"Thanks." i said and hide under blanket. I felt someone poke my shoulder, i take a look and saw Kyuhyun. "What now?" i ask, he show me a plate of strawberries, i look at the strawberry and my dry lips.
 
"You want it,Hae?" Kyu ask and sit beside me on bed. I look at him and take one strawberry from the plate. I smile weakly at him and eat the strawberry. 
 
"M-milk.." i said softly, Kyu nodded and and give me a glass of milk. He slowly caress my hair, not trying to make me scared. I drink the milk and give him the glass, he gladly take the glass and smile. 
 
"Hae..you must stay healthy and heal your body ne? I want to see you smile." He said, i blinks my eyes and look at him, while bite my lower lips.
 
"I-i don't--" Kyu cutted my word with placing his lips fully on my lips, i opened my eyes wide and push his away."Go away you sick bastard!!!" I yelled while wiping my lips, letting my tears roll down. As Kyu once again try to reach me, i throw the pillow to him. "GOO!!!!!!" i yelled, making the doctor and Sungmin hyung enter the room. I sobbed and hugged Mr.Lee. 
 
"Why my dongsaeng hmm? You scared?" he slowly caress my hair, making me back to peace and relax. 
 
"I-i want t-that boy go! I-i don't want t-to see him again!"i told him, he look at Kyu and ask Kyu to go out with Sungmin hyung. 
 
"Nah, they already go,sweetie. You can call me Donghwa hyung ne?"he smile and pinch my cheek. I nodded and lay on bed while look at him.
 
"Ne, D-donghwa hyung..." i said, i think i remember this name, and the doctor's face look like someone i know, but i don't remember it well.
 
"Awww..now rest ne? I will ask you about what happend just now,later. Arraso?" he said, i nodded and sleep.
 
 
A/N : hope you like it, -bow-