Chapter 4

Two Faces of Oh Sehun

If you want a bgm, please click the link when you see [>].

But it's okay if you don't cause I've written some lines. :)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVux80KyZ98

 



 

“Congratulations for passing the…” Jongin screamed, not being able to finish the sentence. “I passed! Oh my God, I’m gonna be the best idol ever! Hey, have you watched Dream High?” he asked excitedly.

“Uh, yes.” Sehun answered, confused of what that drama has to do with their exam.

Jaera is just looking at them, laughing softly at how Jongin is acting weirdly again.

“I’m gonna be the living Song Sam Dong. I’ll be famous and I will perform and receive an award at Grammy. Haha!” Jongin laughed exaggeratedly with his hands up like a villain who succeeded with his plans.

Sehun just rolled his eyes and proceed to reading his own letter from Seoul Performing Arts.

Jaera knows it is her friend’s dream to be an idol. Though he is crazy at times, Jongin is serious of his dream to be an entertainer. Half of his life is in his dancing. People won’t believe but he even attended ballet class when he was a kid.

As for Sehun, she didn’t know he wants to be an idol too.

“Hey babo, did you pass?” Jaera asked when she saw Sehun done reading and stuffed the envelope in his pocket.

“You don’t have to ask, ugly. Of course I passed. You didn’t pass, did you?” Sehun said, raising his eyebrow.

She just nodded as an answer.

“What?! Jaera, are you kidding?” Jongin asked in surprise, holding her in her shoulder.

“Do I look like I am?” She smiled a little. “It’s okay. Maybe this is not for me.”

“Stop this nonsense Jae, I know when you’re lying.” Sehun said with certainty on his voice.

“But I’m telling the truth.” she said.

“Okay. What about you’ll treat us if you passed and I’ll treat you if you really failed?” he grinned.

“Fine, I passed!” Jaera said smiling and sticking a tongue.

Jongin sighed in relief and again focused his eyes on his paper, smiling like an idiot.

“I thought you believe I didn’t pass, huh?”

“Yeah, I thought you failed but when you said it, I read you’re face and it says you’re lying.”

“Oh? Am I really that transparent?” she said, pouting.

“No. Jongin can’t read you and nobody else can. It’s just my special talent.” Sehun winked.

“Tss. Anyways, congrats babo.” She then turned to Jongin who is still smiling wide. “Congrats, baby.”

“Stop that!” Sehun said irritated when Jaera called Jongin baby.

Jongin just smirked and hugged Jaera who then hugged him back.

Sehun grew even more furious at the scene in front of him.

“Ya, Kim Jongin! I swear you won’t see SPA ever again.” Sehun said in a warning tone. “I’m gonna kill you in a count of three. One… two…”

The two friends aren’t even listening to him. They were swaying left and right, desparate to make Sehun mad.

“Two and a half…” Still there’s no response from the two.

“Two and three fourths!” Sehun continued to count, gritting his teeth.

When the two didn’t hear anything from Sehun, they turned around and saw Sehun walking towards his room.

“Hey!” Jaera called, laughing. “Ahh, how childish. What time is it, Jongin?”

“It’s 4pm, why?”

“Ah, go to Sehun’s room first and I’ll buy snacks for us three.”

“Why don’t we just go out since we passed? Come on, let’s celebrate!” Jongin said clasping his hands together.

“You really love celebrations, don’t you?” she said.

“Of course! It’s not always that we have something to celebrate for.”

“Right, then call Sehun in his room. I’ll just change.”

“He might kill me.” He joked but slightly scared to face his annoyed friend. He knows Sehun. When he’s silent, he’s scarier. Ranting and violent Sehun would be better, he thought.

“Don’t worry, I’ll call 911 for you.” She laughed.

 

Jongin knocked at Sehun’s door. No answer.

“Oh Seeeehuuun, yoohooo” he whispered, moving carefully as if he’ll die the moment he does one wrong move.

When he heard no response, he turned the doorknob and opened the door.

“Woah!” he jumped. “You scared me!” he said holding his chest in shock.

Sehun is there, standing and facing the door.

“Let’s go?” He just asked, not worried at his breathless friend.

“You were listening to us?” Jongin raised a brow.

“Yes. Where should we go?”

 

+++

 

The three of them were walking in the street. The darkness is already starting to swallow the sky.

Sehun is still not talking and he still has the irritation painted on his face. Good thing Jongin is all hyped, making the awkwardness disappear.

“Look, a noraebang! Let’s go there and sing. We’ll be idols soon!” Jongin beamed.

Jaera looked at Sehun waiting for his approval. But when she noticed that he doesn’t seem interested, she just answered Jongin and smiled, “Okay, let’s go!”

The two walked together leaving Sehun behind them. Jaera looked back and saw him not moving and just looking at them. With that, she stopped and went back to him.

“Come on, babo.” She held Sehun’s wrist and pulled him.

When Jaera wasn’t looking, he smiled. He likes it best when he has her attention.

He doesn’t know if it’s a normal feeling a boy is supposed to have with his girl friend since Jaera is his only girl friend.

 

+++

 

Jongin has already sung four songs. After singing Bruno Mars’ Today My Life Begins, he took his seat and rest.

“You two, won’t you sing? Am I the only one who passed?” he asked the two who are busy eating snacks and chatting about random things.

They’re okay now. Little fights and misunderstandings are normal for them and they make up easily.

“Fine, I will sing Infinite’s Be Mine.” She said standing up.

Sehun pulled her back to her seat. “Not that song again, you always sing that at home.”

“Then you choose.”

“Jongin, you choose a song for us.” Sehun commanded.

“Yes captain.” He searched for a song in the song book. He smiled when he saw a certain song and input it in the videoke. “It’s a nice song. You two should sing this.”

Sehun and Jaera agreed and stood from their seats. They’re eyes widened when they saw what they’re gonna sing, If We Fall in Love.

[>]

“Hey, I thought this is a party. Why ballad?” Jaera complained.

“Idols don’t always sing an upbeat song. Fans like idols who are good in ballad too.” Jongin chuckled.

Sehun is just standing there, holding his microphone. He’s already tired of arguing with Jongin, that’s why.

“It’s starting, Jaera.” the tanned guy said.

“Okay, okay” She rolled her eyes.

 

There will be no ordinary days for you if there is someone who cares like I do.

You have no reason to be sad anymore.

I’m always ready with a smile with just one glimpse of you.

 

Jaera sang uncomfortably, holding her microphone with two hands. Sehun is just standing there, emotionless, waiting for his turn.

 

If we fall in love, maybe we’ll sing this song as one.

If we fall in love, we can write a better song than this.

If we fall in love, we will have this melody in our heads.

If we fall in love, anywhere with you would be a better place.

 

Jongin, on the other hand, is smiling to himself thinking of a plan. He stood up and walked to his two friends’ direction.

“You should hold hands like this as if you’re already filming We Got Married.” Jongin pulled Jaera’s left hand and Sehun’s right and clutched it together.

“Ah! W-what’s wrong with you? Are you taking drugs?!” Sehun stuttered, surprised and pulled his hand back.

“It’s okay, Sehun.” Jaera smiled and held Sehun’s hand. “I’ll think of you as Infinite’s L. I’m gonna film We Got Married with him.” Jaera smiled and stuck her tongue out.

“Fine, I’ll imagine you’re Miranda Kerr.” He stuck his tongue out too.

 

You don’t have to search no more

Cause I am someone who will love you for sure.

 

When they were done with the song, Sehun felt he was blushing again. He thanked that it’s somehow dark in the noraebang. *Is it normal for guys to blush because of their friend? Ah, even more, she’s a cousin to me.* he wondered.

He nodded at his thoughts, *I think it’s because she’s a girl. It’s normal for boys to feel that to opposite gender, even if they’re not in love*

His thoughts were cut by Jongin’s voice.

“I never knew that song suits you. Just fall in love already, you two!” he said.

The two just shoot him glares and look away. Jaera proceed on eating while Sehun played a game on his phone.

Jongin continued singing. Sehun would always open a small talk to break the silence between Jaera and him. Whenever there’s nothing to talk about anymore, he would quickly think of a topic to keep the conversation going and prevent awkwardness.

 

+++

 

It was already 8pm when they decided to go home.

“Do you want me to take you home, baby?” Jongin was trying to annoy Sehun again before he heads home.

“I can take her to our home.” Sehun said emphasizing the word ‘our’.

Jaera chuckled and motioned Jongin to go home.

“Bye Sehunnie, bye baby. See you tomorrow.” Jongin waved, walking away but still looking at them.

“Bye Jongin! Hope to see you… not.” Sehun turned around and pulled Jaera, walking to where the bus stop is.

Jaera slightly punched his arms and smiled at how childish he really is.

 

“You’re not upset with Jongin, are you?” she asked when they got in the bus. “Come on, he didn’t intentionally want to madden you. We both know he’s just playing around.”

*Ah, why am I explaining to you?* Jaera thought.

“I know.” He answered.

When she didn’t answer, he put his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes.

“Don’t call him baby. I’m jealous.” He said.

“I can’t believe you, DAD. You’re too strict.” She laughed.

Silence followed. Sehun fell asleep on her shoulder and she was admiring the streetlight smiling to herself.



 

A bit of fluff since they always fight, lol.