Let's Go Back Home!

The Suk Brothers and Her (Sequel to Our Oppa - Dongsaeng Relationship) [Semi-Hiatus]

The birds were chirping and the sun rays blinding anyone when looked at directly; a typical morning. There in the silent room laid a feminine figure on the boyish coloured bedroom set, with the car designed blanket covering her. Feeling the light heat from the sun hit her closed eyelids, she grumbled lowly out a yawn. The blurriness in her eyes wouldn’t allow her to study her surroundings; after a couple of minutes of adapting to the new environment her eyes widened only to sit up in a shocked position.

“WHERE THE HELL AM I?!”

She screamed loudly only to hear glass break on the lower level. Her eyes darted towards the closed door and stumbled slowly towards it, “It’s okay. It’s not like I was or anything. I mean I’m still wearing my clothes – unless the ert stripped me off! Okay. No. Cheon Seong Im calm the hell down…” She sighed out of her thoughts and realized what kind of room she was being held in. She felt a small smile tug her lips – even though she still had no idea where she was at the moment. She noticed that she was currently placed inside a boy’s bedroom of about ten to twelve years old, “Oh! What’s that?” She muttered making her way towards a photo frame placed above the bed headboard. Her eyes widen in awe seeing a cute little boy with his friends smiling ever-so brightly, “Eh~ So cute! I wonder why he doesn’t have any picture of his parents?” She spoke too soon. She saw another picture frame on the small white desk in the bedroom; strolling her way to take look at the figure she jumped once again hearing glass break once again on the bottom floor.

CLANK!

She didn’t know what made her so frantic, but she rushed down anyways not knowing what trouble that would happen ahead of time. Finally reaching the bottom floor she headed towards the small clinking noises and the occasional ‘Oww!’ she heard from the kitchen. The female took a huge gulp; praying quietly nothing would happen to her and barged in with eyes closed. She expected a loud yell in the ear forcing her to go back to the room she was in before, but she got nothing. Just silence. “Should I open my eyes? God damn! Why the hell is it so quiet?!”

Mentally praying once more she cracked her eyes opened only to see…that same boy in the picture. She wanted to stutter out her words seeing the boy staring at her; obviously in a trance. “U-uhm-” “Yah…why are you here ahjummah?”

Ahjummah?

Ahjummah…

AHJUMMAH?!

Enraged she suddenly yelled loudly, “YAH! WHO ARE YOU CALLING AJHUMMAH?! FOR YOUR INFORMATION LITTLE BOY I’M ONLY IN MY EARLY THIRTIES, YOU GOT THAT?!” The boy flinched upon the loud uproar but suddenly smirked. The imaginary anger emoticon was on the female’s forehead, the boy irked her. “Really? I thought you were in your early fifties?” He asked feigning innocence and his eyes showing off a mischievous glare. The woman started to clench and unclench her fist before losing her temper and beating the boy into oblivion, “Calm down Cheon Seong Im…breath in. Breath out. Breath in. Breath out…okay. I’m alright now!” She opened her eyes only to feel something…icky on her shirt. With confusion, she looked down seeing the small figure rub toast with what? Strawberry jam she assumed. She froze not making a sound.

“Don’t lose it.”

All of a sudden the boy grabbed a puddle of milk in his hand (which broke from the glass cup earlier) and splashed it onto the elder woman with a malicious smile. “There’s your breakfast~ A-H-J-U-M-M-A-H~!” That feeling of stickiness and liquid staining her shirt from the boy made her lose her irritation.   

“YOU BRAT! YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!”

 

・‥…━━━☆・‥…━━━☆・‥…━━━☆・‥…━━━☆

 

“I’m sorry Ji Hyo…apologize Hyun Woo!” The father scolded his son who rolled his eyes, side eyeing her. “Sorry…that you’re so old you ahjummah!” He laughed sticking a tongue at her she fumed about to stand up and knock sense into the twelve year old boy but was held down by the elder man. The man glared at his son, “Hyun Woo…” He warned and the boy obliged finally giving in, “Fine. Sorry…” The father gave a knowing glance to the boy allowing him to continue. “…Sorry for putting my bread with jam and the milk from the floor onto your shirt…”

“That milk was on the floor?”

Hyun Woo, the twelve year old boy shook under his father’s menacing voice. “I-I mean it was-” “NO MORE EXCUSES! Go clean it up Hyun Woo before your mother comes down here!” “Okay appa…” The boy muttered depressingly, but not before glaring at the woman in front of him who wiped herself off with his towel and ran off. The man rubbed his nape tiredly and sighed, “Sorry Ji Hyo…Hyun Woo never gets like this around people…that’s really weird.”

The lady shook her head smiling brightly, “Don’t worry about it Suk Jin oppa! He’s young. I shouldn’t have screamed at him like that.” He returned the smile in acknowledgement. “That’s alright Ji Hyo…do you need a spare shirt or anything? I can ask my wife-”

“No no! I’m fine! I’ll just go back home and change-”

“Do you need a ride?”

“Uhm…I think I’m alright…I can call a taxi.” Suk Jin frowned upon the answer he received, “It’s not safe for a woman your age to go by taxi…especially since people will fawn over you. I insist. Let me drive you home, okay?” She wanted to protest once more, but seeing the elder man seem rather desperate she gave a weary smile. “Okay oppa.”

“Great! Just let me change and we’ll leave right away! You can wait here in the living room until I come back. Watch TV if you’d like, alright? Think of this as your home!” Suk Jin expressed happily the girl in return nodded. “I’ll be back!” And like that he was off.

For a good three minutes she found herself watching TV flipping through random channels but was disturbed when a small body was blocking her view. Ji Hyo saw the scowl on the young boy’s face as he eyed her once again with a cold stare. She decided to apologize for her actions earlier thinking the boy was probably angry for that, “Look Hyun Woo…I’m really sorry about yelling at you earlier today. Can you please forgive me like I forgived you when you messed up my shirt?” She asked pleadingly hoping the boy wouldn’t make a huge fuss.

Boy was she wrong.

Excuse me? I just don’t like random ahjummah’s like you barging into our house! ESPECIALLY since you were sleeping in MY ROOM! I think you deserved that! I mean I couldn’t even sleep on my own bed! Look, I’m not a nice person so my answer is…NO.” The boy scoffed mockingly. Ji Hyo was astounded by the boy’s maturity and tough voice. This was definitely a surprise to her because the boy didn’t seem to have any of those qualities like his father and more so of his mother (although she wasn’t too sure about that). The anger boiled up in her once more for the boy’s rudeness but was disrupted by a cheerful Ji Suk Jin.

“Sorry about that Ji Hyo! I was just telling my wife I’d drop you off to your house…Hyun Woo? Did you finish cleaning up?” He directed his question towards the boy, who, in response, nodded like an innocent child. The father ruffled the boy’s hair playfully.

“Good! Now you go along and play something or help your umma, okay?”

The boy nodded once more leaving Ji Hyo astounded a second time. Man…had the boy turn 360 when his father came. “Let’s go Ji Hyo.” The voice broke her out of her trance and she nodded dumbly following the elder out the door. Once the door shut the boy was still in the living room lost in his thoughts.

“I don’t like her…but she’s an interesting ahjummah…hope appa will bring her again someday.” He murmured with a small smirk forming on his lips amusedly, “Hyun Woo! Can you come here and help me with the laundry?” The boy’s mother called out, “Alright umma! I’m coming!”

With quick steps he was up the stairs finding the mother smiling gently and playfully poking his stomach, “You didn’t bother our guest did you?” A small naughty smile was plastered onto his face, “Nope. I was just helping her out…”

 

・‥…━━━☆・‥…━━━☆・‥…━━━☆・‥…━━━☆

 

The girl slammed the door lightly and grinned widely, “Thank you Suk Jin oppa! See you next week!” The man gave a small salute in return from his car window and drove off her driveway. She shook her head humorously as she made her way in the vacant house.

Locking the doors securely she took a deep breath in; another smile adorning on her face.

“Home sweet home.” 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Poko24Makashi's Note:

The first chapter has finally been posted up! ^^ I apologize for the late post D: I was waiting for my poster to come...but it hasn't come yet :/ I'm still waiting. Originally I was going to post up the first chapter when I put up the fanfic poster but I think it's holding back time a lot ^^; Plus, today I was in a jolly mood to update chapters, so I did! ^___^ I hope you guys will comment and tell me what you think! This is only the beginning after all :))) And feel free to tell me your suggestions, I need some more ideas anyways -___-

- Comments and revieews?! XD <3