20 Years From Now

Description

This is only my imaginary prediction of how Henry's going to be once he's already got a family and all. LOL. This isn't edited so I apologize for any mistakes.

You can imagine that my original character, Hannah, is you for better Henry feels lololol

Foreword

“Morning daddy!” the little girl said upon finding her dad in the kitchen preparing breakfast with her mom.

“Why good morning my princess” Henry said and carried the little girl to his firm arms. That little girl is the most beautiful thing he has seen that day. Next to her wife ofcourse. She’s got the softest features and the most loving eyes that could melt anybody’s heart and just stare at her in awe. The young girl was pretty much showered by God with elegance. She really resembles to  4 year old Disney princess, that’s why Henry and his wife, Hannah,  decided to name their beautiful daughter Lauren.

Lauren kissed her dad on the cheek and rested her head on his shoulder.

“Are you excited for your first day in school?” he said. “Mm hmm” she nodded lazily for she was still feeling a bit sleepy.

“Mornin dad!” their eldest came into the kitchen as well.

“Morning sport” Henry said and messed up his first born son’s hair. He stared at his sons face which resembles to his own. He was born 7 years ago and day by day he is starting to act like his father. He’s showing interest in dancing and playing the violin, always wanting to perform whenever they have visitors around. Smart, witty, and very playful – he’s pretty much Henry’s “mini-me” that’s why Henry wanted to name him something similar to his.

Henry…Hen…Ry…

RYAN.

Which mean little king.

“How about mommy?” Hannah said pouting at her children.

“Mommy!!” the little girl reached out her tiny little arms signaling her mommy to carry her, leaving Henry’s arms.  She kissed her mom on the cheek the way she did to her daddy. Ryan on the other hand, kept his cool, hugged her mom’s waist and whispered a soft “morning mum”

“You two better go and take a shower. Daddy and I are just gonna prepare your breakfast okay?” Hannah said as the two kids ran to their own room to take a quick shower.

“What are we having for breakfast?” Henry asked while sliding his arms around his wife’s waist.

“Bacon and waffles. Here try some, it’s good” as she forks a small piece of maple syrup coated waffle and a sensational bacon and fed it to her husband.

“Hmmm this is great” Henry groaned while munching carefully. “But you know what’s greater?” he said and looked at his wife’s face grasping every detail of it.

“What?” she turned to face him and met her husband’s loving eyes.

“You getting married to me. Us having kids. I mean look at them – they are beautiful!” he exclaimed.

“Well it’s because they are your kids, that’s why they are so cute. They have your genes” she said chuckling at her own statement.

“True that. But best thing is that they are my kids with you.”

She smiled at her husband’s word. Kissing her on the lips and locker his eyes again with hers.

“I love you”

“I love you too, Henry”

After eating their hearty breakfast, they dropped their kids off to school and head off to each other’s offices. Living a happy and lovely family life. Nothing feels better than coming home to a loving wife, and adorable kids.