2 - Phones

#Imagines ♥

l.joe | oc

 

#Imagine

 

You went to the shopping mall alone since your friends were too busy. It was your mother's birthday tomorrow so you wanted to buy her a gift. You went to the jewellery shop to find something that is beautiful and majestic for your mother. Picking the nicest one, you wen to the cashier and paid for it.

 

After you finished exploring almost all the shops that was available in the mall, you finally arrived to the last shop for the day. You were walking around the shop to find anyting that attracts you to it. You were oblivious to your surroundings and kept browsing for more gifts when suddnly, you bumped into a guy.

 

Both of the guy's handphone and my phone fell out of your hands..

 

"Ahh! Mianhae!"

 

He exclaimed, taking his phone and walked away. He looks like he was in a rush so you just let it slide. You then decided to go home since you were exhausted.

 

When you reached home, you plopped yourself down the sofa and rested. You took out your phone to contact your friend when suddeny you realized something unusual. The phone wallpaper was different. It was none other than...the guy you bumped into at the mall.

 

"WHY IS THE WALLPAPER HIS SELCA?!"

 

You shouted. You unlocked the phone and realized that you had accidentally took his phone. Both of your phones were the exact same brand, same colour, same type. You screamed in annoyance and panic and dialled your number on his phone. He then picked it up.

 

"Wait, are you the girl that I bumped into just now?! I'm so sorry I just realized that I have mistaken your phone to be mine cause we are using the same brand. Since it's only 6pm, can we meet?"

 

A sweet voice was heard.

 

You agreed and told him to meet at the park which was nearby your house. You then hung up and stared at the wallpaper. 

 

"Omg is it just me, or have i just experienced love at first sight? he's so cute"

 

You then got ready and went down. You waited at one of the swings there and looked at the sky. 

 

"Annyeong"

 

You spinned your head towards the guy and smiled. 

 

"Sorry for troubling you! I should've checked properly." 

 

He said.

 

"Nahh, it's okay. Here's your phone."

 

Both of you exchanged your phones and sat at the swing.

 

"Oh and by the way, my name is Byunghun but people call me L.Joe."

 

Both of you started talking to each other until L.Joe had a plan. 

 

"Hmm, I better go first. It was nice meeting you"

 

He suddenly grabbed your wrist and asked,

 

"Wait up! Can I ask you out on a dinner? My treat?"

 

He said and showed his cute dimple.

 

You don't why but your heart was beating so fast.

 

''Uh, no tha-"

 

"Please"

 

He cut you off.

 

With no other choice, you had to accept his treat.

 

Soon later, both of you arrived at a restaurant. He opened the door for you to enter.

 

"You're so sweet, thanks"

 

"My pleasure"

 

You then sat at a table that was assigned to you. The waitress came and both of you ordered. Once the waitress was gone, you felt a strong gaze burning holes in your face. You looked up and saw him staring at you You avoided his gaze and tried your best to look at other directions. You were blushing madly and a hint of red tint showed up on your cheeks.

 

You heard him chuckle.

 

"I have to admit that you're very beautiful and nice, unlike other girls that I had met. And I think I have fallen in love with you. It's like love at first sight you know?"

 

WHAT? 

 

He then held your hands.

 

"Would you like to be with me as we go on a journey where we will know each other better and love each other more?"

 

You smiled and said

 

"I have to admit that I have fallen for you. And I would like to be with you."

 

He seems to be surprised by your answer. He reached out and pulled your face closer to him and pecked your lips sweetly.

 

"Thanks" 

 

He smiled.

 

L_InfinitizeMyWorld says:

 

Hi pumpkins. I'm back with a new imagine. Hope you guys like it. Subscribe and comment. Love youuu