1 - I Love You

#Imagines ♥

kim myungsoo | oc

 

#Imagine

 

 

"Jagiya~" 

 

You felt an arm around your waist from the back. 

 

You turned and realized it was your boyfriend Myungsoo. 

 

"Nae?" 

 

"Infinite is gonna make a concert in Singapore. Do you wanna come along?"

 

"But aren't I going to disturb you and your members?"

 

"No you won't disturb us at all. You're my number one fangirl in my heart. Come and cheer for me please? Jebal~" He looked into your eyes.

 

You couldn't resist the stare of his. You smiled and nodded. You couldn't just reject the offer when he is staring at you like that. He hugged from the back and put his chin on your shoulder. You felt warm and safe around him.

 

"Can you stop being so mushy, Mr Kim?" You joked.

 

"I can't stop. You're too beautiful for me to let you go"

 

"Cheesy!" you blushed.

 

You ran away from him but stopped and turned. You stuck out your tongue and ran away, giggling like a mad woman. You heard footsteps behind you and you knew that he's chasing you. You quickened your steps but he caught you in no time. He let out an evil laugh and tickled you until you fell on the floor. He stopped, now on top of you. You smiled as you felt hands interlocking with yours.

 

"I love you" Myungsoo whispered, leaning in closely towards you and kissed your lips sweetly.

 


[A/N]:

hello guys. SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT IMAGINE. heheheh hope you guys like it