I Like You Too (SeoYeol)

SEOEXO story collection

Enjoy!

Chanyeol made a knock sound, knocking his finger on the table's surface. He didn't know what to say right now, totally nervous.

Seohyun sipped her coffee. She put the cup down and sighed, "C'mon, giant. Stop being so clumsy when it comes to confession. How many times I had to teach you about that?"

Chanyeol was only the clumsy Park Chanyeol when it comes to girl. He looked at his lap, "But it's different, paboya." Seohyun rolled her eyes. "Aigoo, just tell her everything, what you feel."

But this feeling is indescribable, and you probably won't understand. Eottoke?

He put his coffee and hers away, then grabbed her hands. He shut his eyes, praying silently. He inhaled, then exhaled so he can speak freely. "I like you."

Seohyun smiled innocently "Yeah, like that! Anyway you haven't tell me who is your crush." she pouted. Chanyeol giggled and sip his coffee, Seohyun looked at him with irritated look. "What's so funny?"

Still the innocent and naive Seohyun

Chanyeol put his coffee down and took Seohyun's hand in his. "I already confessed to her."

"Mwo?" Seohyun can feel her eyes became wide like ball. Chanyeol flicked her forehead playfully "I like you, pabo! Is that clear enough? Naive." he sipped his coffee. It took a minute for Seohyun to digest what Chanyeol meant. Once she understand, her face became as red as tomato. "Look, who's blushing now." he giggled as Seohyun punched his arm lightly.

"I-It's no funny, Park Chanyeol!" she stuttered, hiding her embarrassment. "But I like you too, giant."

Chanyeol smiled, he finally knew the truth that she felt the same way.

The End.