Lucky (SeoHan)

SEOEXO story collection

Well I'm done with my angst fic so let's have some fluff xoxo < 33

Enjoy!

Luhan POV

I leaned on the grass and used my arm as my pillow, not caring if my shirt probably get dirt, I can always wash it. I closed my eyes, time fly so fast. My name is Lu Han, and I am just reaching my early twenty-five.

The spring's familiar fragrance could be smelt as I tried to enjoy the wind, it blew my hair smoothly. I love spring, because it is the moment when every colorful blossom blooming happily, I can sense them smiling at me. Everyone loves spring, right?

When I was a kid, I had a dream just like every ordinary kid. I really wanted to be a painter - I used to love painting so much. But my father, he wanted me to be the next heir of Lu Inc so I had to abandon my dream.

I smiled, that was my favourite part. One day, the sun shone brightly, too bright even I can't even feel my own step anymore and saw glinting of water everywhere. I decided to buy a glass of bubble tea on the stand next to my office. And that day when I met a beautiful lady, walking toward me to buy bubble tea just like me. She was beautiful, and she was the lady who will bring color to my dull life.

Fate brought me and that lady on another meeting. Apparently she was my new personal assistant - how lucky I am! I started to love my job and made a few changes, probably being a heir wasn't that bad.

I was still daydreaming until someone tapped my arm. I opened my eyes just to see her smiling, her eyes were sparkling and I love it. I hope these sparks will always be there, just for me, I thought to myself.

"Hey, there." I scooted and made her lap as my pillow. She smiled, her long beautiful fingers were tracing on my hair. "Oppa, what are you doing here?" she asked in a calm tone. I smiled "Just want to reminisce something." I said as I took her hand on mine, and gave it a kiss.

We were enjoying our time on the park, along with some other couple until she finally broke the silence. "Oppa, remember the things you used to tell me about your dreams?"

I nodded, still humming my favourite song 'Don't Go'.

"To be a good heir. To have a caring wife, doesn't matter whether she is pretty or not, let's say they are all granted. But the last one, to have a son. It's going to be granted."

I raised my eyebrow and get up. "Uhm, what?" she let out a chuckle, grab my hand and guide it to touch her belly. "I'm pregnant." she whispered.

I can feel a wide smile formed on my face.

My name is Lu Han, and I am lucky to have this beautiful woman named Seo Joohyun on my side.

The End.

Last chap before I go to my grandma's house hehe. Anyway happy Eid Mubarak, guys!!