Goodbye (SeoKris)

SEOEXO story collection

Kris sighed, he was confused whether he should knock or not. Must be her apartment, he wondered how did she managed to gain money to buy this fancy apartment?

Finally he pushed the doorbell, he wanted to see her so badly. He wondered, how will she look like after five years separated? Thanks for Sunny who told him her current location in Beijing.

Few minutes later, the door was opened. A lady, she look like a high-classy woman. He scanned her material, white milky skin, big eyes and long silky hair. The lady in front of him must be her.

"Kris.." she cut the silence and let him to come inside.

Kris didn't speak, he made a sound from knocking the livingroom's table lightly. "I heard from your mother, your life is a mess since I left." Kris nodded, not really paying attention. She was right, his whole life changed after she left Korea. "You stopped working, you didn't sleep properly, you didn't eat properly." she continued as she took a sip from her wine. Kris' eyes widened "I thought you did not drink."

Seohyun shook her head. "Alcohol is like my bestfriend. I heard you've stopped drinking?" she sipped her wine again. Kris nodded "Because you was an anti of alcohol so, I stop drinking since I meet you."

Seohyun stood up, she walked to her small bar and grab a bottle of alcohol. Looks very expensive, but that was how she lived. "Here, drink it. Alcohol is the best medicine of heartache." she said, faked a smile.

"Look, about Jessica." Seohyun became thoughtful for a while. "I didn't hate her. The past is a past."

"I, see."

Kris felt a slight headache as he woke up. This room was unfamiliar. Suddenly someone approached him, she was a young lady with blue uniform. "You okay, sir?" she asked. Kris nodded and massaged his temple. "Why am I here?" he asked again. "You were found drunk at Mr Lu Han's girlfriend house. He is the CEO of this hotel so he hired some guard to bring you here." she smiled.

She is his girlfriend.

"Okay, you may go now."

The staff bowed and left him. Kris was speechless, so that was how she managed to gain such a fancy life like that. His attention was thrown to the table next to his bedroom. A plane ticket.

Lu Han just left her apartment. His words still lingered on her ear, that he will send Kris back to Korea. Seohyun bit her lower lip, who knows if probably that was the last time she saw her? A little part of her forced her to go to the airport, so she can ask him to stay with her.

No, she won't. She sipped her wine again. She will let Kris go, it's better for them not to be together again. Sometimes it's always better to leave a glass broken than hurting ourselves to fix it.

The End

Author's note:

So yeah I wanna tell you sth. This story is about Kris' life after Seohyun left him. Kris cheated on her (I used Jessica as his mistress) so Seohyun left him. Five years passed and Kris decided to visit Seohyun and hoping probably she'll give him second chance. Sadly Seohyun was in r/s with Luhan so Kris decided to go back to Korea. Hope u understand :)