My enemy, My love (BaekSeo)

SEOEXO story collection

Enjoy!

"BYUN BAEK HYUN!!!!"

Seohyun looked at her messed up locker. She spent almost more than an hour to clean her locker and that little brat again?

She clenched her fist, that was enough, she has reached her limit. Baekhyun, the little brat need some lesson. Who cares whether Baekhyun's father was the owner of this school? That was his father NOT HIM. If only the teacher called her for abusing case, she did not give a damn. That little brat needs to know how to respect people that's all!

Baekhyun just laughed from afar, making Seohyun just want to throw her best punch right on his face. Oh, how much she hated his presence, and how much he loved to see her furious expression.

Seohyun fixed her locker, her face became red because of anger. She walked toward the kingka table, then threw a punch on the table, making everyone there startled. Every students who saw the scene, their jaw dropped. No one dare to do that, everyone was afraid of the school's kingka, Byun Baekhyun.

"Whoa, chill." Baekhyun said with a playful laugh. "How do I supposed to chill you little jerk! Stop messing with my life, why can't you?" she blurted. She didn't understand. Among his targets, she was the only one who gets trolled the most. Baekhyun smirked "So what? You can do nothing about that, young lady." he winked at her. Yuck!

"I want you to stop ruining my life. If you do that again, I don't care if you get hurt!" she left the kingkas, dumbfounded. Baekhyun just mouthed a "mwo", he was pissed off. No one dare to against him, and she was the only one. That's why he loved to annoy her the most.

Chanyeol tapped Baekhyun's shoulder "Hey Baek, don't you think you're too much?" Baekhyun shook his head. "Oh, let's see whether she dare to punch me like she said everyday to me." he mumbled softly, smirking. Chanyeol just shook his head.

Today Seohyun was very happy than ever. Her crush, Suho asked her on a date! It was 07:30 am, while Suho told her to come at 8. Well there's nothing wrong with coming early right?

She wore her best dress today, can't stop smiling at all. She fixed her hair again, making sure her appearance is alright. This was her first date, and she didn't want to ruin it. She hope Baekhyun won't ruin her happiness just for a day - Ugh! Why did she think about Baekhyun?

"Whoa, the little nerd is here without her thick glasses." oh, God. She did not want to hear that voice. She glared at him who was now having his ice cream innocently. 'Ignore him, Seohyun. Pretend that he did not exist.' she clears and look away. "Whoa, where's your nag?" he mocked her, but she kept on being calm.

Unfortunately this little brat didn't stop talking, until Seohyun reached her limit. "Go away!" she yelled. Suddenly people's attention were on them. They looked at Baekhyun with 'what-have-you-done-to-your-girlfriend' look, but Baekhyun just smiling as if there was nothing happen. Seohyun grabbed her purse, she'll tell Suho to meet her in different place, but suddenly Baekhyun grip her wrist.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" Seohyun struggled, trying to free herself. "I haven't finish yet!" he yelled. She pushed him, but he pulled her which suddenly she found herself just milimeters away from him.

Baekhyun's eyes widened, never in his life he saw her this close. He would always call her the nerd, ugly. But the longer he stare at her, he realized that she was beautiful. Her big eyes, long eye-lashes, milky skin, cute nose and the favourite part, her kissable pink lips. Baekhyun gulped, something attract him to lean closer, and pecked her lips.

Seohyun's eyes widened, suddenly her heartbeat became faster. Did she just kissed her own enemy? Heaven no! She slapped Baekhyun and left. On the way to home, she kept brushing her lips. Ew, she can't believe it if her enemy took her first kiss!

Today was different. No more trolling. Suddenly Baekhyun just can't to look at her. Whenever their eyes met, the kissing scene that was happened yesterday replayed on his eyes, and his stomach would be filled with butterflies.

He had, fallen for her?

"NO WAY!!!" Baekhyun's mind yelled as he walked to his class. He ruffled his hair, and suddenly he saw her figure inside the class, reading peacefully. And there we go, his heartbeat grew faster again. He peeked inside, her appearance is somewhat attractive. He didn't realize that he smiled as he stared at her.

"You've fallen for her." Chanyeol crossed his arms. Baekhyun suddenly got choked. He grab a glass of water and drank it immediately. "No way!" he said panickly. "Oh c'mon, it's obvious. You didn't troll her for the past few days. Heartbeat, butterflies on your stomach. She's pretty anyway."

Baekhyun frowned, there was no way he fell for his own enemy. There she is, eating her lunch alone at her table. He smiled, probably it was right that he had fallen for her.

He was about to eat his lunch again, when he saw Chanyeol's hand on his lunch box.

"The heck Park Chanyeol?!?!"

Seohyun walked to her locker. Glad to know that little brat had stopped trolling her. She opened her locker, somehow she missed to yell at him. Somehow she missed his troll.

She did miss him.

Seohyun shook her head and lock her locker. Suddenly she found that familiar figure right on her side. He didn't waste the time, he grabbed her shoulder and pin her to a wall, he locked her position using his arms.

"I don't know but I'm so nervous right now." he said. "Baekhyun what are you doing here?" she asked nervously. "Look, it may sound crazy but, I have fallen for you."

Seohyun blinked her eyes "It's not funny." she said coldly. "Do I look like joking? I didn't troll you for few days. I lost my appetite, I can't sleep properly and thanks for driving me crazy!" he stated.

"Enough talk, what do you want?"

Baekhyun smirked. "Be mine."

"I thought you didn't love me back." she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He smiled, "I love you too."

And he closed the gap between them.

The End.