Under The Rain (SeoChen)

SEOEXO story collection

Seohyun can't believe it. No, just no. Her eyes probably lying. Probably that was illusion.

But illusion is something that could change become a reality, right?

Chen kissed her, not her, but another woman.

Seohyun just left, tears rolling down her porcelain cheek. She did not want to interrupt him anymore she was done with him. And if he'd ask her for a chance, the answer is simple and short - totally a no.

Chen pushed a girl in front of him. He was shocked, pissed off and panic. What if Seohyun saw them? What if she misunderstood them? No. No. Just no.

"Are you crazy? Have you lost your mind, Namjoo? What if Seohyun see us?" Chen yelled. "Oh, she already saw us." Namjoo said smirking. Chen shook his head and trying to left the empty class, but Namjoo gripped his arm. "No, Chen. No. I love you. Stay with me."

"I can't Namjoo. I love her, not you. I'm sorry." then he ran, leaving Namjoo behind.

He looked around the school hall, Seohyun was nowhere to be found. He became panic.

Seohyun walked under the rain, she didn't care about her wet uniform. She was broken, literally. She kept her sob, but her tears won't stop. Good thing it was raining, no one won't notice that she was crying.

She entered a park and sat on the bench. Her mind still playing the scene when Chen kissed her, which made her even broke. Chen was not even hers, why did she had to cry over him? She questioned herself.

Suddenly something covered her body, a jacket, and that familiar smell. "You should've brought an umbrella." that was Chen. Seohyun kept silent, she did not want Chen to see her crying.

"Congrats." Seohyun blurted in a low tone. Chen raised his eyebrow "What for?"

Seohyun cleared "For being with Namjoo. I knew it." she faked a smile. Chen chuckled and shook his head. "What's funny?" Seohyun asked.

"I don't love her." he said, smiling. "W-what?" Seohyun felt her cheeks heaten up, embarrassed. "I bet you ran away after you saw us kissing. But actually she forced me." Chen added.

Well, that's embarrassing.

Seohyun did not dare to talk, she played with her finger. She felt curious somehow. After collecting her courage, she dared herself to glance at Chen and found him already staring at her, intently. She gulped upon she saw Chen's smirk.

"Jongdae, don't think anything ert alright?" she punched his chest. He laughed "Why would I? Nothing interesting to see." he teased, making Seohyun pout. "I'll walk you home. It's almost 5pm." Chen said as he looked at his watch.

"Who do you think you are? I can walk home by myself." she tried to keep her pride. Pride was everything to her.

"Your soon-to-be boyfriend?"

Seohyun's eyes widened in shock as she felt his soft lips touched her cheek.

The End.