I miss my family~

I miss my family~

Everyone seems to have a homesick effect after months being apart with them and promoting their songs with other members. They tend to talk like their normal way and deal with it smoothly. Unfortunately for Zelo, he is still a kid. He kept missing his family especially his omma. He always had a bad dreams and he did not know with whom he wanted to talk about it with. Therefore, he just kept hidden the feeling of being scared and insecure to himself.

-----

Other members were fast asleep except Himchan and Yongguk. Yongguk was still did not came home from studio as he have a work in producing their new song. Himchan on the other hand, was watching television as he waiting for Yongguk to came back as usual.

The sound of door being opened was heard throughout the dorm. Himchan looked at their room’s direction. Zelo was standing there holding his pillow with a sad looking face. Himchan gave a warm smile to Zelo.

“Hyung…” Zelo moved towards Himchan and dropped himself next to Himchan.

“Why are you awake, Zelo? Do you have a bad dreams?” Himchan spoke slowly and it showed that Himchan was very concerned about the maknae.

“Hyung… I miss my family..” Zelo placed his head onto Himchan laps and he started crying quietly. Himchan then realised that the maknae crying on his lap, placed his right hand to Zelo’s hair and pat him gently like any mother would do to their children. Himchan the hair softly and lovingly. He knew what Zelo’s feels right now and he tried his best to make the maknae comfortable.

Zelo repositioned himself to make him facing Himchan’s shirt. He buried his face and snuggled into Himchan’s white shirt. He cried again. Himchan’s shirt getting wet due to Zelo’s non-stop tears.

“Omma…. Omma.. I miss you, omma..” Zelo said in between his sobs. He clenched Himchan shirt tighter than ever as he did not want to lose Himchan. Himchan sighed. Zelo was such a little kid, their little kid. It must hard for Zelo to separate with his family in such a young age, thought Himchan.

“There, there, Zelo.. I know you miss your omma.. shhhh… Stop crying.. I know your omma also misses you.. You must be strong dear.. shhh…” Himchan left hand rub Zelo’s back gently. He also said a soothing words to Zelo.

Another door sound was heard. Himchan lifted his head and looked toward the main door. Stood there blankly Yongguk, looking at Himchan and crying Zelo. Yongguk clueless about the situation. Knowing that Yongguk was clueless, Himchan put his finger on his lip to indicate Yongguk to be quiet. Yongguk came closer to them. He suddenly realised that the maknae was having a home sick. This sadden him. He put his right arm on Zelo’s right arm. Rubbing Zelo’s arm dearly. After a moment, Zelo’s sobbing voice was tune down. Himchan take a peeked at Zelo’s face to ensure that the maknae is almost sleeping. He guided Zelo to his bunk bed and tucked in Zelo’s blanket. He patted Zelo’ back and he placed a kiss on Zelo’s cheek.

Meanwhile, Yongguk changed his cloth to his pajamas. Then, he and Himchan slide under their respective bed. Yongguk look at Himchan’s back. Himchan is always the one that will hear all their maknaes’ problems. He is really playing along with his mother role in the group. Or Himchan just wanted to be a good hyung to their maknaes.

-----

Yongguk woke up due to the sobbing sound near him. He thought that Zelo was awake and he is crying again. But, it was Himchan that was crying. He cried quietly, alone. Himchan do not want his other members woke up due to his sobbing sound. Yongguk realised and he wrapped his right hand onto Himchan’s waist and pulled the latter towards him. Yongguk back hug Himchan tightly to make Himchan calm down. Himchan turned around and made an eye contact with Yongguk.

“Yonggukie..” Yongguk tighten the hug until there was no space left between them.

“Shhh... Don’t cry Channie.. I know you don’t like the maknaes crying because its hurt you, right... Don’t be like this Channie.. You need to be strong for them… They need you and I need you… Shh… I’m always be there for you and we will always be there for the maknae.. Right, Channie? ” Yongguk kissed Himchan’s forehead.

“Ermm… You are right, Gukkie..” Himchan smiled and snuggled more into Yongguk’s neck.

“Alright.. Let’s we both go to sleep.. Tomorrow we have a tight schedule, remember.” Yongguk yawned. Himchan giggled as he think Yongguk looked cute when he yawned.

“Goodnight Gukkie. Sweet dream.” Himchan kissed Yongguk’s nose. Yongguk smiled widely and he said his own goodnight to Himchan.

 

[END]