Why have you turned out this way?

Why did I fall in love with you?

  

After the grand wedding I saw him walked out of the church, and without hesitation I quickly followed him. The rain poured heavily against his broad shoulders as I watched him solemnly walk through the busy streets of Seoul. He was soaking wet, causing his expensive Armani polo shirt to embrace his upper body well showing his toned abs. His black leather pants showed off his amazing model-like legs as he staggered through the puddles made by the unstoppable rain. His straight brown hair hid his handsome face and his incredibly plump cherry-coloured lips were shaking from the cold the showers had brought. But if you look closely enough, sorrow and loneliness was the painted upon his alluring brown orbs.

I know from all the years we’ve spent together that he hated showing his weakness towards others not even to me. So here I was walking in a beautiful elegant dress walking as quietly as possible so he would not notice my presence.

I was worried about him, I was scared he would hang himself or jump off a cliff or do anything reckless for that matter. I saw him enter a small unfamiliar bar. This isn’t going to be good I thought knowingly.

Without any hesitation he went straight to the drinks bar asking for the strongest drink as he sat on a stool at the end .He has always been like this, drinking alone when he had problems . When he’s frustrated he doesn’t yell, instead he shows an unreadable expression that was so hard to decipher like an endless maze. He just keeps everything to himself. I went and sat on a stool far enough for him not to see me but close enough to hear what he was mumbling to himself. After a few drinks he suddenly laughs to himself.

“Hahaha aren’t I pathetic here I am drinking as much beer I want as if by doing so I would forget you, while you’re on your honeymoon having the time of your life” he chuckled to himself bitterly.

Then I saw tears falling uncontrollably from his sad eyes saying “her” name over and over again, his tears fell harder. His face hung low as if he wanted to mask his weakness from everyone around him. I wish we could go back to how it was before because I’m starting to forget the real Kai. The real Jongin.

“Jongin, why have you turned out this way?” I said to myself sorrowfully .But I already knew the answer…. it was because of her .Today was the day of her wedding. The day that his one and only love exchanged “I do’s” with a man that wasn’t him. It was her wedding. It was Krystal’s wedding.