My Biggest Regret...

My Biggest Regret [One Shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can you please stop it Yeon Hee? I’m busy with work.” My boyfriend and housemate Byun Baekhyun shouted at me with an annoyed tone.

“Mianhe Baekhyun I won’t disturb you again.” I said before walking out of our bedroom door.

I heard a little ‘click’ sound telling me he locked the door. I let out a sigh and sat on the couch tiredly. *What happened to us?* I asked myself as I laid my head on the side rest.

Our relationship wasn’t this bad before he finally got his dream job. The job he worked hard for. Before he got his dream job I felt loved, cared and treasured. But now I feel unloved, trashed and empty, I never have felt that feeling again.

Everyday he would come home late looking all messed up. I would wait for him until 1am in the morning and sit there. I never knew it would turn out this way… He would ignore me and go out with his friends whenever he had spare time leaving me alone in this house. And when he has spare time while at home, he would make up excuse like ‘I’m tired I have been working all week’, but when his friends call him to hang out, he gladly accepts. Does he even care about me? Does he look at me like he did before? Did he… fall out of love?

I shook off the thoughts and the T.V watching my favourite group B.A.P.

-Knock knock-

I stand up and opened the door finding Baekhyun’s work partner standing at the door.

“Oh… it’s you.” She ‘greeted’ me.

“What do you want?” I asked with a poker face.

“I need to give this file to Baekhyun.” She answered as she showed it to me.

I looked at it before looking at her again.

“Here let me give it to him.” I said as I was about to grab it.

“No! I will give it!” She shouted pulling it away from me.

I gave her a glare before she pushed me and ‘invited’ herself inside. She knocked on our bedroom door and waited for Baekhyun to open.

“Yeon Hee stop disturbing me!” Baekhyun shouted from the other side of the door.

Eun Jae turned her head to look at me before laughing whole heartedly. She knocked on it again and waited for Baekhyun to answer.

“Yeon Hee! How many times do I have too—“ He paused once he opened the door finding Eun Jae standing there smiling at him.

“Oh Eun Jae!” He smiled at her.

My glaring eyes turned into a sad painful one. Right now I’m looking at Baekhyun smiling to another girl… His smile looked happy and cheerful, like the ones he use to give me back in ‘those’ days… those days when I felt loved and treasured. My heart cracked into pieces as I looked at those eyes he was giving her. Happy, playful, cheerful ones. He looked so happy seeing her…

“Okay Baekhyun see you tomorrow.” She smiled and walked off.

She stopped just beside me and whispered, “Seems like your relationship isn’t working out. I’m not surprised.” She gave me a smirk before leading her way out the door.

Hearing the door close, I looked at Baekhyun. He was also looking at me with annoyed eyes. *Why weren’t they happy cheerful eyes like the ones he gave her? Why isn’t he smiling like he smiled at her? Why isn’t he acting happy like he was to her?*

Questions piled up in my head like a tower. Leaving the questions unanswered, I shake my head and looked away from those eyes he was giving me.

“Can you stop looking at Eun Jae noona like that?” He asked breaking the ice.

“Like what?” I questioned him.

“Stop pretending you don’t know Yeon Hee. I saw it so clearly.” He said in a harsh tone.

“Saw what so clearly? I don’t understand.” I replied.

“Can you stop acting like a smarty pants? I saw those glares you were giving her. What did she ever do to you that made you look at her like that?” He asked as he raised his tone.

“Did you even know what she did to me before?! So why are you acting as if you knew?! Why are you judging me like this?! Why are you on that es side?!” I shouted ever so loudly.

“I may not know what happened but you don’t have to do that! Wouldn’t it make it worse? Marking your words, she is not a ! She helped me get this job and I’m sure she’ll help you too, if you don’t act like that in front of her! Why are you acting like a now?” He shouted back at me.

I stopped breathing once he called me a . *Did he really call me that? But when I call Eun Jae that he doesn’t care?*

“Why are you on her side? Am I not your girlfriend?” I asked as I lowered my tone.

“…”

“Do you love her? Do you love her so much that you’re risking our relationship for her?” I asked as tears escaped from my eyes.

“…”

I wiped my tear with the back of my hand before walking to the door and opening it.

Just before I was going to walk out, I whispered, “I’ll be back soon… I need some time alone.”

~Baekhyun’s POV~

I watched as she closed the door behind her and leaving the house. I stand in place not moving an inch. I was speechless after the questions she asked me. Why didn’t I say no? Why didn’t I say I love her not Eun Jae noona? Why didn’t I stop her from leaving? Why didn’t I say I’m sorry?

Feeling so confused, I pushed the chair in the dining room in frustration before walking out the door as I grab my jacket. I walked to the bar nearby and thought, *I’m so confused…*

~Yeon Hee’s POV~

I wipe the tear that just escaped my eyes before staring back at the night sky as the cold breeze brushed against my bare skin. *Pabo Yeon Hee… How could you forget to bring your jacket?* I half-heartedly laughed.

I was wearing pyjama shorts with a simple T-Shirt covering my upper body. I freezing cold but was soon forgetting about it once I thought of Baekhyun. The way he acts in front of Eun Jae, the way he smiles at her, the way he looks at her. *Does he love her?*

I let out a small laugh as a smirk appeared on my face. *Look at the way he looks at her! Of course he does!*

~Careless, Careless! Shoot! Anonymous! Anonymous!~

I fished my phone out of my pocket before I checked the callers ID finding Baekhyun calling me. I decided to decline but there something telling me to answer. My heart… My heart was telling me to answer.

Following my stubborn heart I answer his call.

“Yeobosayo?”

“Yah you! Get over here.” I heard a girl’s voice.

*I should’ve declined…* I thought.

“Who are you?” I asked sounding like I don’t care.

“Eun Jae. Now come over to Seoul Club now!” She shouted.

“Why? Planning to drug me and make me hook up with some other guy?” I asked. “Tsk! In your dreams!”

“No you idiot! Your boyfriend Baekhyun’s here! Oh my god do you think I’m that evil?! Hurry up! I got to go over to my boss’s house!” She shouted annoyingly.

“No.” I said in a monotone before pulling the phone away from my ear.

“Why want me to take him then? Okay then! You’ll never know what he’s going to do.” She replied happily.

“Okay fine!” I shouted before hanging up.

I stood up and walked to my very own car and entered. With that, I drove straight to Seoul Club.

After a few minutes’ drive, I finally arrive. I exited the car and entered the Seoul Club ignoring all the stupid ugly bastards that were eyeing me up and down. Just as I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter