So far so close

My lady

 

Hyuna POV
"Please, don't let anything happen." I said to myself
"Jiyoon ah". I yell
"Hyuna, ah". Jiyoon said
"Are you ok?". Jihyun ask
"I'm fine but junghyun, he is still in the emergence room. " jiyoon said
"It ok, he will be fine." Gayoon said
"But what happen unni." So hyun ask
"We were doing our mission and then we fall to the trap." Jiyoon said and look down." He try to save me and then he is the one who get shot."
"It ok everything is fine now, don't be so sad." I said
Junghyun ah, you have to be ok. I need you to wake up to be fine, not for me but for jiyoon, junghyun ah.
End hyuna POV
Jiyoon POV
If it not me, everything gonna be ok. Junghyun ah what I have to do.
Flash back
"Jiyoon ah, no!" Junghyun yell out
I turn around and look at junghyun direction. Noo, for a moment I just stand there. I though is will be fast, but no the gun turn to a different direction and take a shot. It him, junghyun. After that dongwon and the other member run out 
. But my eye just look at him, it all because of me.
In the way to the hospital. I look at him he can't talk, but he just hold my hand. How silly I'm , please don't let any thing happen with this guy.
End flash back.
The doctor said he is fine right now, they done with the surge, but why he is not wake up.
"He will be ok". A voice come from the back.
"Really, hyuna ah." I ask
"Yes, he will be totally fine." Hyuna said." Because he doesn't want to die, when the girls he like doesn't confess with him yet."
"Hyuna ah". I said
"Listen, there is nothing wrong here, respect what you have don't let it go away, I will be fine cause I will fine someone better than him, rich and handsome. But don't let it go far to your hand, you don't know what happen in future so be good with what you have." Hyuna said and smile.
"Thanks." I said.
We are both silent and look at him. Please wake up. There is so many thing I want to said.
End jiyoon POV
At another place.
"Mrs. Jang, your son is come." The girls said
"Let he in." The old voice said
"Appa, long time no see." A guy said
"Myungsoo ah, go home and help us." Mrs. Jang said
"Ok, with one condition ." Myungsoo said.
"Ok, what?". Mrs. Jang ask
"I help you but I want to work at entertainment system where the two team where doing the big project." Myungsoo said
"Ok." Mrs.jang said
"Ok, I will start tomorrow. And dad you getting fat don't eat too much, cholesterol." Myungsoo said.
"Hey, but why you agree so easy." Mrs.jang ask
"Cause I want to meet some body." Myungsoo said and. Smile
"Aigoo, how nice. I though you to want to help me." Mrs. Jang said.
"And that too dad, I'm back cause I want to help you" myungsoo said 
"Go, bye". Mrs. Jang said.
"Bye." Myungsoo said.
At the hospital
"You guy should go home and can't take care of him and ready to work". Jiyoon said.
"Yeah I think we should go home and then we will come back at the morning to bring you food." Jihyun said
"Yes." Jiyoon said.
"How about his parent?". Hyuna ask
"They don't know yet, they in America right now." Jiyoon said
"Ok." Hyuna said
They go home and some thing in there mind tell them that tonight gonna be the long night.
At woolim company.
"Guy we have a big , meeting today." The boss said." We have a new member, he is the CEO son, I telling you gipsy don't mess with him, he is young but he talented so he will be lead you guy. Help him and do well."
"Great. New guy, new boss, new rule." Yoseob said." You so pail today."
"Yeah, I have a family problem ." Hyuna said.
"Let go guy is time." The boss said
Hyuna POV
Aigoo, CEO son, great!!!
We all sit in the meeting room, I sit next to yoseob and hyungsik. My mind is not focus, I'm hope junghyun is fine, he has to wake up. Aigoo.
I play with the pencil in my hand. Suddenly yoseob push my hand and my pencil drop down the floor. 
I look at him and said." Is it fun?".
"Yes is it." Yoseob said and smirk
"How childish ." I said.
I put my head down and try to find my pencil. 
"Here he comes". The boss said.
"Ya, hurry up". Hyungsik said
"Araso." I said.
I hear a step foot and I guess he comes in. 
"Ya, he so handsome." Naeun said.
"Ya, don't look at him". Teamin said with jealous face
Well if evenly assistant said he cute, I guess he is not ugly.
Here is my pencil and sit in my chair and look up.
"No way." I said.
"This is jang myungsoo". The boss said." Your new lead, he will be you guy leader. Do you want to say a few word, myungsoosii."
"Sure, my name is jang myungsoo, I'm 23 year old, please help me well." Myungsoo said.
Oh no, he is the lead and the CEO' s son. This is not good, my nightmare is come.
"Ya, hyuna stop staring at him." Yoseob said and hit me
"No I'm not". I said out loud and everybody look at me.
" ok, here is the two group that work for the big project coming up." The boss said." Guy, please introduce yourself."
What I have to say. Think hyuna.
"Ya, say something." Hyungsik said
"Hi, my name is Kim hyuna, this is my partner yang yoseob." I said." Welcome you come here."
"Awkward ". Yoseob said." Nice to meet you"
"My name is park hyungsik, this is my partner dongjoon". Hyungsik said.
"Nice to meet you guy." Myungsoo said
Dang it, I think he forget me. Lucky then and don't have to worry so much. He is too younger than me, you just did a really bad thing hyuna ah.
"Ok, you guy can't go right now and I will show myungsoo around the company." The boss said.
"Thanks you, but I want to start to work right now." Myungsoo said
So we all walk out together. He really don't remember me.
"You have a nice tattoo, you know that." A voice come behind me.
What? Who is saying that?i look back is him. He just smirk.
 No he remember me and really clear. He even remember my tatto. Ahhhhhh.
 
 
 
 
Hi guy, I'm sorry for not update.
Please comment and subscribe 
Thanks you.